What are you wearing underneath today, that no one sees ?

Commando again ....freshly shaved and then about 10 mins spent rubbing in Post-Shave balm!
 
my standard cock armour...

it's a bit too cold for shorts to really get the bulge out there, but...
 
Don't know if this fits the "rules" of this thread but I wore a vibrator inside my panties to the hair salon today, turned it on and off the whole two hours I was there, teasing myself.
 
of course it does

You haven't told us yet where you had the vibrator! :devil:
 
Two testicle weights. Standard apparel these days for yard work. Baggy shorts and the weights make outdoor work a joy.
 
I just got out of the shower and am not planning to go out tonight so I am wearing gym shorts and tee shirt. Nothing under.
 
Tonight I am wearing a short black satin robe with A tiny pair of Shiny( like tin foil) metallic Silver bikini panties
 
For now, underneath my favorite old Levis I am wearing baby blue lace cheeky panties, and
underneath my UK Wildcats t shirt I am wearing a white satin bra with light blue trim. Headed to the shower in a few minutes though...
 
Speaking of Cheeky!

I suppose you'll soon be wearing drenched Levis, soaked baby blue lace cheeky panties, a sopping wet UK Wildcats t shirt, and an opposite-of-dry white satin bra with blue trim.

Could be...maybe I need some help taking all these things off....
 
I'll take teeth, please

Teeth? Toes?

Toes could be interesting, maybe a little silly, but I'm okay with silly.
Teeth could be fun...the zipper shouldn't be a problem, the button on the Levis might be...the t-shirt could be tricky for teeth, but everything else--well, now, this could be a lot of fun, Mr. Wolf. A whole lot of fun...
 
Latex shorts with a built-in solid anal dildo ....got a lot of driving to do today and need something to relieve the boredom!
 
Pantyhose

I am wearing a nice pair of tan pantyhose under my clothes today. I skipped the panties so I would feel the silky nylon against my cock all day. Been hard a lot this morning. Pm me to chat.
 
Workin today

Wearin a pair of lepoard print thong with black lace trimmings. Wondering if it shows when i bend over...
 
Today I am wearing a Black blazer with a white button-down silk blouse in a short black business mini skirt. Underneath I am wearing a baby pink satin bra trimmed in lace and a tiny pair of shiny satin baby pink bikini panties with pink garter belt and black stockings along with black high heels...:rose:
 
Last edited:
Today I am wearing a Black blazer with a white button-down silk blouse in a short black business mini skirt. Underneath I am wearing a baby pink satin bra trimmed in lace and a tiny pair of shiny satin baby pink bikini panties with garter belt and stockings along with black high heels...:rose:
Sounds like you should stop by my place on your way home from work and show off that sexy sounding underwear!!!
 
Commando and a cock ring ...once I sort out the 'morning wood!'
Then I'll be wearing a smile on my face as I wonder what any of my co-workers are wearing (...or not wearing) underneath.
 
Today I am wearing a Black blazer with a white button-down silk blouse in a short black business mini skirt. Underneath I am wearing a baby pink satin bra trimmed in lace and a tiny pair of shiny satin baby pink bikini panties with pink garter belt and black stockings along with black high heels...:rose:

What you're wearing that no one sees?.... Well, it's a shame no one can see THAT!
 
Commando and a cock ring ...once I sort out the 'morning wood!'
Then I'll be wearing a smile on my face as I wonder what any of my co-workers are wearing (...or not wearing) underneath.

Anytime you want to 'expand' on that, Mr X, how about you post on the cock ring thread I host? Click from my signature. Be grand to see you on there. :cool:
 
Underneath

what are you wearing underneath today, that no one sees? Meaning what undergarments do you have on today? What color? What style?......

I'll go first, underneath my baby blue silk button down blouse and black business mini skirt, I am wearing a skimpy little black satin Bra trimmed in lace, and a black garter belt and stockings with a tiny pair of shiny black satin bikini panties....

At home, so commando for me too. Freedom! :D
 
Back
Top