Wife's Cleavage

wife's cleavage

It usually is a source of much chat for my friends - love to chat about wives together. Anyone else?
 
wife's cleavage

By popular request
 

Attachments

  • k20111 (400x258).jpg
    k20111 (400x258).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 601
wife

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Beautiful-is that your wife? tell us more about her. Anyone lese willing to share their wife's cleavage?
 
By popular request

Mmm, Very nice cleavage of your wife jack.. awesome pic. They look alot like my ex wife...
It reminds me of a time I was at my ex brother inlaws house with the ex working in the finished basement and his friend came over and saw my ex bent over showing a great view of her cleavage... He came over to us, Not knowing who I was, and said, what a rack she has.. is that your sister! and he repied.. Yes, and it's his wife!! I looked at him and said, yes, there lovely.. and there mine! hope you enjoyed the view...
 
When wine was spilt in my kitchen at a dinner party, a firend of mine watched Kate mop it up and then helped so he could get a better view down her top. Described her bra to me in exact detail and claimed he could see the dark of her nipples - major turn on!
 
It is a big turn on to see other men staring at my wife's breasts. She always askes for help putting an outfit together to go out in and I always find tops that show off her breasts; be it low cut, sheer or having her go bra-less. Since she is a 34-b with big nipples, when she wears a low-cut top, she always shows the goods. One time, we went and played some pool, she bent over and forgot that she didn't have on a bra. You could see her whole tit clearly!
 
Last edited:
Just back from dinner party-wife in backless and plunging front evening dress. I overheard two men in toilet discussing her breasts and what they would like to do to her - major turn on!!


It is a big turn on to see other men staring at my wife's breasts. She always askes for help putting an outfit together to go out in and I always find tops that show off her breasts; be it low cut, sheer or having her go bra-less. Since she is a 34-b with big nipples, when she wears a low-cut top, she always shows the goods. One time, we went and played some pool, she bent over and forgot that she didn't have on a bra. You could see her whole tit clearly!
 
My breasts are very small . . . but I have been told that I have nice nipples. Anyway, they get hard easily, so I wear slightly tight blouses and get a lot of attention.

My hubby loves it when guys stare
 
I've caught my best friend staring at her cleavage countless times. It's inspired so many fantasies about taking him home with us and him fucking her, me fucking her, me fucking him, him fucking me. I shared these in much more explicit terms in other posts.

One time we took a trip together and his wife caught him. Of course, I'm sure she'd noticed it before, but on that occasion, she commented to my wife that she didn't understand why she showed so much of herself. I would stare at his wife but, how can I put this....she's not worth staring at.
 
i love when guys check out my girlfriends cleavage, or her ass in yoga pants. sometimes shell tell me through out the day about situations like that, and sometimes shell even flirt back. its so fuck hot
 
Is there anything more exciting for a married man than seeing another man admiring his wife's cleavage? My wife is only 5ft tall but has 34f breasts on a petite frame - they are natural. This means that when we are out, taller men can have a good view down her blouse if, for example, she is ordering drinks at a bar. When I see them doing this, I am torn between jealousy, anger and also being incredibly turned on. She appears to be unaware, which is even more arousing. From comments made,my friends certainly enjoy the view!

pics or GTFO :D
 
Back
Top