Private Eyeful [Closed to MotherofTears24]

"I will do it." I said. I would do anything to make sure the two men were apprehended after what they did to me and so that I could prevent them from hurting any other women.
 
-They got to the Warehouse they were at. IT was very small and they ran it for storage. -"You have to seduce them. Deal with it and go with it no questions ok....I am so to do this to you but...I need to make sure they can not get to me right when i come in."
 
I got out of the car and went to the door of the warehouse and knocked. I was extremely nervous, but managed to keep my composure. I had to distract them even if it meant the possibility of them fucking me.
 
-James set up around the corner as he watched. The door open and both men where there.-"Well now it is our lady frined from yesterday..." "What brings you here?"
 
"I actually enjoyed what you two and the others did last night." I lied, "I was coming back for some more.". They let me in.
 
-They smiled and James caught the door last minute neither of them checked back as James slipped in behind boxes and watched through the cracks.-"What woudl you like us to do now."-They had her on each side there hands roaming her body.-
 
It was a bit much, but I had to do this any means necessary. I undressed for them. "Mmmm I want to suck the both of you off." I said as they touched me. My body quivered remembering the horrible things they did to me, but I dismissed it as pleasure.
 
-They began to remove there pants as James was ready to be able to strick at them both of them still had the guns in there hands after there pants came off that was not good. unless she forced them to use there hands on her he would not get a good shot in. Both of them ran a hand in her hair as they made her suck them off.-
 
"Please touch me as I suck you both." I said, so that their hands would be occupied. I went back to sucking them off hoping that James would be able to take them down.
 
-They looked as they smiled dropping there guns and began to fondel her They were not paying attention when James took out another gun and came out from behind the boxes.-"Freeze...James Gallop Private Eye both of you put your hands behind your back and stay or get abullet to the head. Nice Job Janette."-he said.-"Grab the cuffs and cuff them both to one another."
 
I helped James handcuff the two guys. They were calling me a slut and a whore as I did so. It did not bother me considering they were getting theirs. It was not long before they were apprehended.
 
-James looked to her eyes as they called the police and left looking to her.-"Not bad you are a good partner."-he said as they looked to her it was past lunch it had been a decent day so far. It was now 4pm.-"Driving around and doing things make you hungry....you want lunch?"
 
"Sounds really good." I said as we drove. I was enjoying working for him and looked forward to woriking with him on more cases.
 
-James got to a Dinner and they walked in getting a booth. James looked at Janette and he was finding him self strangly aroused by her. More like loving the way she looked.-
 
I ordered a glass of water and salad. "I cannot thank you enough for giving me the job." I said, "This is very exciting and I enjoy working for you better than working for the night club."
 
-He smiled.-"That is good i am glad to hear that."-he said as he ordered him self a tuna club with a pop.-"So ask me any questions or you can talk to me about anything to knwo you more."-he smiled as he looked to her eyes.-
 
"I was wondering if you were seeing someone?" I asked wondering if he had a girlfriend. It was a bit forward, but I liked him a lot.
 
-James shook his head.-"No...Most girls don't care for me due to me drinking mostly."
 
"It doesn't bother me." I said as I finished my lunch, "Maybe later tonight we can go to my place." We were about to head back to the office.
 
-Jack smiled.-"That does sound nice. We end about 8 so if no more calls come in we will see."-he said as they finished eating after and went to the Office. When they got in he had a few notices and checked them they were really small missing pet cases then one struck his eye he would save it for tomorrow.-
 
I noticed that he put one of the notes for a case in his pocket. "What is that one for?" I asked curiously. I looked at the other cases. On the animal cases, the pets were very exotic and worth a lot of money. More than likely stolen.
 
-He looked handed it to her.-"It is for a Movie star case....they seem to have a lead actress go missing."-he said as he looked at the others he called in tot he police for the other cases he could not take or wouldn't they grabbed them and made calls. James sighed.-"That one i will have to find out more about. But tha ti sfor tomorrow."
 
I looked at the note. It was from Jack Townson, who was a horror film director. He directed such movies as The Revenge of Count Dracula, Frankenstein’s Creature, and Dan and Tom Meet the Monsters. Rumor had it that he was getting sick and tired of his lead actor who played Dracula due to his dependency on drugs as well as the fact that the guy was getting older. That man’s name was Boris Kardiff. He wanted to take a less campy approach to his movies and wanted to hire a younger cast to play Dracula and Dr. Frankenstein. He hired two younger actors, Christopher Pleasance (24) and Peter Price (33).

The actress’ name was Carla Lenore. She was 19 and moved to Hollywood a year ago. She played in horror and crime dramas. She fell in love with Boris. However, things started going sour when she found out that Boris was a real monster… He was abusive towards her and would immerse himself in his characters so much that he hurt her as well as almost killed crew members on set. Jack said in his letter that Boris was furious at the fact he was being replaced. Afterward, Carla came up missing. Nobody knows what happened. Jack got in contact with her family, but they said they have not seen or heard anything from them which caused them to be concerned.

“Alright then, we will work on this tomorrow.” I said, “Before we go, I am going to write notes so that we can have them ready for the investigation. I wrote down the names of the possible suspects and the addresses given by Jack. I wrote down so far what we knew about each of the suspects and would add when we found out a lot more. Jack even sent photos of the actors. I finished up so that we could get back to my place to relax among other things. “Ready to go.” I said with a smile.

Victim/Missing Person:

Carla Lenore (22)
Occupation: Actress
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/db/Ingrid-pitt.jpg/220px-Ingrid-pitt.jpg

Suspects:

Jack Townson (45)
Occupation: Actor
http://www.filmreference.com/images/sjff_04_img1542.jpg


Boris Kardiff
Age: 60
Occupation: Actor
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/maxschreck.jpg/sr=1


Christopher Pleasance
Age: 24
Occupation: Actor
http://needcoffee.cachefly.net/needcoffee/uploads/2011/10/christopher-lee-young.jpg


Peter Price
Age: 33
Occupation: Actor
http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/...MGAV8DLAEATPY5O5VRXA3VPV_2be5-1_H015626_L.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Yeah i feel good now let us get out of here."-he had taken two glasses of whiskey as she wrote notes.-"So we are going to your place right."-he opened her door and he got in his side.-
 
I told him where I lived so that we could get there. I put away my notes and held his hand as we went to my place. I planned on making a really nice dinner. I did not get very much company, so I wanted it to be very nice.
 
Back
Top