The Island Lost

I look at her in confusion.

If not the Island or this house then... oh. It`s me. Yes I`ll admit that I`m scary when in my smoke form, but rest assure. I won`t hurt you.

I look away from her and at the TV with a forlorn look.

Would me inviting others tothe Island make you feel more comfortable. I haven`t had any new arrivals, but I could ask them to me here and chat. I`m sure they`d understand.
 
I have to chuckle and shake my head before turning and sliding a bit closer.

Oh, Avel. You are so sweet.

Leaning in, I kiss him softly before pulling back just a bit. I was nervous...because I hoped we could spend some intimate time together. Pulling back a little bit more, I smile. But we can wait if you prefer.
 
I stare at her and smile.

Oh.. well. Now I know.

I sigh

RW calls me. My cousin need me to help him cook dinner. I`ll be back in an hour.

I vanish in a cloud of black smoke.
 
Sighing, I watch him leave.

See you soon.

I slip away myself and hope to see him again.
 
Appearing inside of the Temple I make my way towards the Village. I shift into human form then walking into the Village and to my house. I open the door and turn on the TV, passing time while I await Scarlet`s return.
 
Flying through the jungle, I head towards the Village and stop outside of the clearing. Shifting into human form, I walk into the Village and head for the Bar. I open the door, greet Ethan, order a drink, then take a seat at a bar stool.
 
Waking up, i look around and find that I`m still in the bar.

Wow. Must`ve fallen asleep here.

I get down from the bar stool and head outside.
 
The sand is warm between my toes and I'm glad for the sun as it shines down. I look around for the owner of this amazing place, lazily walking across the beach.


((grabbing dinner...I'll be back))
 
Last edited:
I wake up in the Temple and try to clear my thoughts. Suddenly, I sense Scarlet`s presense at one of the beaches. I fly out of the Temple and head towards the Eastern Beach, the most visited beach and the place where a small camp is located. Arriving within a few minutes, I shift to human form and walk out onto the beach towards Scarlet.

Ave Scarlet. How are you today?
 
I see the drifting toward me before he appears and I smile up at him.

Evening, Avel. I'm doing well and you? It's good to see you.
 
I smile and nod to her.

Doing well today. Everything grew quiet after you and Chgris left. Oh.. and that reminds me. I sent an invitation to Chgris since he seems to make you happy.
 
I chuckle softly.

Yes...he certainly does...he's my Master. We make each other happy.

I see Raven and wave
 
Sorry about the delay. Had to take care of a forum. Anyways I'm glad your happy.

I look over and wave to Dragon.

Hello Dragon. How are you?
 
Same here. settling down into the sand.

It's quite beautiful here...I could get used to this.
 
I walk over to the camp and towards the beach bar where I order three fruit smoothies, each with a pinch of alcohol. Then, with the drinks in hand, I walk back to Scarlet and Dragon.

Here you go.

I give them the smoothies.
 
*waves back* Scarlet, feel like brainstorming?

Sure...what about?

I walk over to the camp and towards the beach bar where I order three fruit smoothies, each with a pinch of alcohol. Then, with the drinks in hand, I walk back to Scarlet and Dragon.

Here you go.

I give them the smoothies.

Thanks I say as I take the smoothie. After a big sip, I smile up at him.

Mmm...yummy. So what have you been up to Avel?
 
I shrug at Scarlet's question.

Not much, caring for my cousin, trying to get a job. I found a job and finished an interview. Now hoping for a call back. Has good pay which I really need.

I glance over at Dragon.

So how has your day been going Dragon? Or should I start calling you Raven?
 
I hope it works out. I would love to find something different, but I can't complain.

sipping my drink, I look over at them, enjoying the warm sand.
 
I shrug at Scarlet's question.

Not much, caring for my cousin, trying to get a job. I found a job and finished an interview. Now hoping for a call back. Has good pay which I really need.

I glance over at Dragon.

So how has your day been going Dragon? Or should I start calling you Raven?

Either or. At the moment, my niece and I are watching Zoids: New Century Zero.
 
I walk over to Scarlet, sit down, and put my arm around her shoulders.

Thanks. I glad your here.

I look over at Dragon.

No, never heard of Zoids.
 
Um....no dropping my eyes. Sorry...deprived.

Imagine giant mechanical life forms in the shape of a variety of animals, originally created by an alien race for the purpose of combat as vehicles. Fully sentient.
 
Back
Top