I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be silly you have nothing to be sorry for. I felt like an intruder chacing every one out.

I love older men I think they are sexy, I also heard that they treat women better, that they are better at dating ;and making love with,

I love older men I think they are sexy, I also heard that they treat women better, that they are better at dating ;and making love with,

I seem to have got a lot better at pleasing women in bed as I've got older.

Perhaps it's slowing down a little, or just learning about the little touches that can make them scream a little louder.

I've always treated women well - but find that women see it more as a strength in an older man and a weakness for younger guys.

Perhaps it's slowing down a little, or just learning about the little touches that can make them scream a little louder.

I've always treated women well - but find that women see it more as a strength in an older man and a weakness for younger guys.

I dated a guy my age it didn't work out, because the only thing he had on his mind was sex, kept trying to think of ways to get me in bed, but am not that easy though, you have romance me before that can happen.

Happy Saturday, all.
yay, weekends here

I am also starting to feel better too
Good...glad ur feeling better

It probably is the slowing down a little.... SOME younger men are selfish in a way and just looking out for number one

APRIL, by "tattoo" I am wondering if he meant a Scottish festival (like the Highland Games) that happen frequently in various cities at this time of year.

BrettJ in Canada

Anyone have a idea for steak, am making some steak for dinner

Yes, get a couple black tea bags, tear them open pour into a bowl with a tablespoon of your favorite steak seasonings, I use grill mate steak seasoning or just salt and pepper. Mix them together really well then rub it into both sides of your steak. Alternatively you can use milder or stronger tea grounds or even coffee grounds if you wand an even bolder taste.

Worcestershire sauce is a really nice side to dip it in as you eat.

Yes, get a couple black tea bags, tear them open pour into a bowl with a tablespoon of your favorite steak seasonings, I use grill mate steak seasoning or just salt and pepper. Mix them together really well then rub it into both sides of your steak. Alternatively you can use milder or stronger tea grounds or even coffee grounds if you wand an even bolder taste.

Worcestershire sauce is a really nice side to dip it in as you eat.

I like that idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back