Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

-Geo looked-"Ok i love you and i dont want you to worry about me to much and i want you to know im always here for you"-he said-"Dani"-he said-"I know everything about you mostly everything"-he said-"I know because i am Batman"-he said to her Dani began laughing a bit but Go wasn't Laughing-"You need proof?"

I looked at him a bit strangely when he said that he was Batman... I was kind of skeptical about this, so I decided to question it since he said that he knew mostly everything about me. "What do you know about me?" I asked. I needed to be absolutely sure because after the incident with "Aurora" finding out about Crane, I did not know who exactly to trust.
 
Last edited:
-he looked told he rin and out who she was her history her condition he told her in and out when Dani turned around to look away during his words he put the batman costume on quickly when she turned around he was in the costume minus the mask-
 
I was a little shocked when he told me what he knew. It did save me from have to tell him about the disorder. When I turned, I saw that he had the Batman suit. It was definitely the real suit. I could tell by the gadgets on it. I did not feel guilty when I realized that I was actually in bed with him. I sighed in relief and hugged him. "I love you too." I said befor kissing him.
 
-he smiled and kissed her back holding her and looked to Dani a moment-"do you have Aurora in there i want her to help me fight crime"-he said-
 
"Yes, I can bring her out." I said. This time I was able to control her. I closed my eyes for a few moments to bring her out.

This time I did not have to cause her to blackout. "I'm here." I said, "I am very willing to help you. Let me get ready.". I quickly ran up stairs to get ready. I dyed my hair quickly with the temporary dye and put on a tight black leather corset top that I bought recenty as well a pair of black jeans. I ran downstairs. "I am ready." I said. I took my great grandfather's coin. Not to flip to decide fate, but as a good luck charm.
 
-he smiled it was still a bit early as he called in to Terry terry agreed to meet her as he looked to Aurora-"Your coming with me first"-he picked her up and began flying off the mask on his face now as they flew tot he mansion-
 
It was a little scary at first flying, but I trusted Geo. I held on to him. I looked down at the city. The view from above was really nice in some of the areas with the exception of "Crime Alley". I was to meet with Terry before getting started on crime fighting with Geo.
 
-when they got to the mansion Terry met with Aurora-"With or with out the makeup you need a diffrent way of telling when you are who"-he said-"Other wise its a lot fo makeup and to much time"-he said-"But other wise are you sure you can stay commited to this'-he said-
 
He told me that I needed to either wear more or less make up. I had an idea... I had some rainbow colored eye shadow tattoos that I bought occasionally to wear. I also found some white make up with silver glitter in it to cover my face. I topped it off with some black lipstick. I put on the make up and even sprayed glitter into my hair. No body was going to be able to recognize me. I walked out to show both Geo and Terry. "What do you think." I asked.
 
-Geo looked form his batman mask-"what he means is we need a way to distinguish you and Dani besides the make up"-terry smiled-"come by tommorow i have a surprise your gonna need it to start tommorow"-he said as he looked to Aurora-"There is no trouble tonight geo go on get out of here"-he smiled as he looked to Aurora as they walked out Geo picked her up and flew off-
 
The look was only temporary... It would at least do for tonight until something else could be done. It was actually pretty quiet, so we had some free time. "Want to go back to my house since nothing is going on?" I asked.
 
-Geo nods as they flew threw the sky-"ok sounds good"-he said as he slowly decended to her house when they landed they walked to the door-
 
"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked. It was still pretty earlier in the night. I cleaned off the makeup, since we did not have to worry about the Jokerz. I figured that maybe we could watch a movie together or something.
 
-he took off the outfit putting it in his bag-"No thanks lets go to the movies my treat"-he said-"in all honesty though aurora how do you and dani know whats going on other wise"-he said-
 
Geo and I were going to go to the movies, so I decided to put some make up. "Pretty much when she blacks out, she does not remember much." I added, "I usually tell her the morning after. However, I did not get into any details on my crimes. Of course, now things are different since I am helping you. I think that we will be getting along a lot better. Plus, I made it easier for her to control me."
 
-he looked to her-"Thats good to know"-he said-"this means i get two girls for the price of one"-he laughed a bit as he smiled in his tee shirt and jacket jeans layign looose on his legs and hsi shoes rocking on the ground-
 
-"this means i get two girls for the price of one" he said to me. I replied, "In a sense, yes you do.". The theater was not to far from my home, so we just walked. As we were walking, I heard a scream that came from nearby. A couple of Jokerz that had not been caught was terrorizing a woman, so that they could steal her purse. "P-please leave me alone!!!" she screamed.
 
-he walked in the ally-"Hey dont you think you should do what a lady asks"-the joerz turned and laughed-"The man wants us to calm down and be nice come here budy lets show you nice"-the 4 men rushed them But geo just kicked on in the face senidng him tot he wall-
 
The woman ran away quickly as me and Geo cornered the four Jokerz. Two came after me. Being resourceful, I saw a fairly good size rock on the ground. With a kick, I sent it flying nailing one in the stomach to wind him. Then, I kicked him in the stomach and on the head causing him to fall unconscious. The other guy was a very large fellow. He came up from behind me and grabbed me. I stomped hard on his foot and spun around kicking him hard on the side before finishing him off with a punch to the face. I ran over just in case Geo needed help.
 
-Ducking a few punches he knowcked otu one Joker and then judo flipping another as he hits the ground he stomped on the jokers neck and pulled hard knocking him out he looked to Aururoa-"Thats that lets go"-he said holding her hand-
 
I took Geo's hand so that we could get to the movie theater. There was a couple of comedies, an action movie, and a horror movie playing. All of them looked pretty good. "I think I am in the mood for a comedy." I said.
 
-he smiled-"Ok lets go there"-he said as he walked in to the movie theater and smiled with her buying the tickets and snacks and drink he sat down with Aurora and looked at the screen as it was beggining-
 
I held Geo's hand during the movie. After a while, I began to kiss him passionately. We were in the back so that no one could see us. After the movie, I offered for him to come back to the house.
 
-he smiled-"sure lets get going"-he said as he walked out of the theeater back towards her place the moon lights up the sky with the stars-
 
It was actually pretty peaceful as we walked back to my house. The Jokerz from earlier were gone. Geo and I went to my room. We still had some time left before both of us had to go to bed and get what sleep possible before going to school.
 
Back
Top