What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great to wake up and watch other people go to work and I don't have to. Makes every day wonderful. Some times, it's nice to get old.:D

I still work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day when I'm on a job so I'm not on the bench yet. This job is running to 50 straight days without a day off. Then I get three weeks to relax and do it again. :rolleyes:

I hate waiting for work to do. I would rather I had work to do than to wait around with nothing to do.

*considers writing something as an option*

Ooh, phone call...

That was my boss. He wanted me to go out to Wallington, New Jersey to measure an existing house that we will be adding on to. The floors were covered in debris (drywall, insulation, stuff). My boss met me out there, I gave him his mail, he forgot my paycheck for August.

*sigh*

But at least I have something to do at the office now :D

Incredibly worried. My Mum has received a very unfavorable diagnosis, and it's hard to accept that she will not live forever. I knew this, of course. But, how does one ever prepare for this inevitability?

Incredibly worried. My Mum has received a very unfavorable diagnosis, and it's hard to accept that she will not live forever. I knew this, of course. But, how does one ever prepare for this inevitability?

:rose:

Mood is flat out lazy. I thought taking this past weekend off would energize me. Instead, I can't get back into a working mode, which isn't like me at all.

I am peaceful today. I went to a beach in Rhode Island today. I'm warm inside and out, drinking a glass of pino grigio, and chillin. Nice.

I am disgusted at how many people aren't betting their poker hands lately, and pissed off that I keep getting caught by it.

Wow... haven't posted one of these for a while. Ok, well, my mood is...

I should *NOT* have sat down :rolleyes:
x
V

ps - loves to you all. Have a savoury tartlet - spinach and cheddar or cheddar and ham hock with mustard...

Fucked up.

Everything is just fucked up.

:rose::rose:

I still work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day when I'm on a job so I'm not on the bench yet. This job is running to 50 straight days without a day off. Then I get three weeks to relax and do it again. :rolleyes:

Geez man. I would say you need a break!!

I don't think one actually can prepare for it luv. I know it is going to be so hard. Sending angel strength hugs your way and to your mom. :rose:

Wow... haven't posted one of these for a while. Ok, well, my mood is...

I should *NOT* have sat down :rolleyes:
x
V

ps - loves to you all. Have a savoury tartlet - spinach and cheddar or cheddar and ham hock with mustard...

Hm. Tartlet. Sounds almost good.

My mood. Sick. Fever, chills, sore throat. May I die now? I don't do sick well.:(

Fucked up.

Everything is just fucked up.

:My mood. Sick. Fever, chills, sore throat. May I die now? I don't do sick well.:(

Today is my 3-year anniversary. He forgot.

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

*hugs*

It sure is a difficult thing to come to terms with. I hope you can find some peace, soon.

My mood. Sick. Fever, chills, sore throat. May I die now? I don't do sick well.:(

I don't do sick well either. Take care, rest up and feel better soon.

Mood is sort of ummm mellow I suppose you'd say:)

POPS! :kiss:

Today is my 3-year anniversary. He forgot.

Ah, was probably an accident. I am crap with dates too. My husband makes sure to mention my wedding anniversary date a few weeks before it comes along every year, I'd forget otherwise. I'm not so good with birthdays either!

Mood this morning is autumnal. It's definitely chilly this morning and I am going to make soups later. Yum, I love soup and autumn!

I have made friends with a truly beautiful person from here and she makes my heart sing with happiness. I think friends are one the best gifts a person can receive and should be cherished dearly. Thank you my sweet angel girl, you know who you are and I'll treasure you always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back