Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

First time posting and making a new RP! Looking for a male cowriter for a dark role play!

A Scientist Scorned

The beautiful Dr. Kimberly Cho has been conducting research at the institute for years. Her lab has produced little to no notable results and funding has started to run dry. In an act of desperation, she plagiarized the studies of fellow scientist Dr. (Whatever name you choose), an expert in animal hormones and pheromones, to publish an award-winning breakthrough that reinvigorates funding towards her lab. She neither credits nor acknowledges your contributions to this breakthrough and consequently costs you your own funding, tarnishes your reputation, and nearly costs you your job. Any attempts to negotiate with her goes nowhere. Out of well-justified spite, you dose her with a concentrated serum of hormones developed in your lab which drives Dr. Cho into an artificially induced and uncontrollable heat. You use the serum to force her to perform degrading and humiliating acts. Ultimately, you try to break her, discredit her, cost her her job, and turn her into a personal plaything all for the benefit of your own research and, most importantly, satisfaction in revenge.

There will be BDSM, degradation, humiliation, and a bit of non consent. PM if interested and we can hash out the details!
 
Defenders I wish this was under better circumstances

It has been five years since we last saw each other, five years since the defenders operated as the global peace keeping force we all vowed to be, five years since the bombing of our headquarters that lead to the accords and the end of the defenders. It was my job as your commander to keep you safe to protect and lead you in our most trying of times. Whether I failed or not..... Well you would know better than I but I do know one thing.

The world needs its shield again

I've kept tabs on most of you so I know you guys know how bad it is out there. The world is once again on the brink of war. Maniacal forces, ancient enemies, and greedy governments have once again rises after they managed to defeat us. Every day some thing new is happening and innocent civilians are getting caught in the crosshairs.

And that I can not abide

Its time for us to come back, to once again take up the mantle of shield and sword for our planet. You all come from different places, different nationalities. The powers you wield and the technology you use represent the best of humanity and our will to live. It is once again time to take up arms, to show the earth its hero's are still here.

That humanity is still defended


http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post78888580

OOC Room

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1314652

IC room


........................................

I am seeking either one or two females writers or one female writer for the following idea

Looking to do a collection of naughty fairy tales, basically an anthology of different scenarios and situations involving elements of naughty fairy tales. The fairy tales would be sexual themed and based. I would prefer to work with some one to craft all the scenarios and the sexual remakes on the tales. So if any one wants to take them and give them a sexual twist please feel free to PM me.

.............................................

In the hands of the king

There exist two countries that border each other, one is male dominated ran by a king who is generally thought to be a good person. However his country and his people have a very male dominated culture and woman even though they live comfortably (and he is quick to smash any voilence against them) are slaves to the male population.

The other country however has a Queen and a princess and as such is much more forward thinking. The Kind died years ago and since then the Queen has ruled fairly.

Now you may think the two countries would be at war with each other but quite the opposite. They get along and each considers the other some one they can call upon for consul and help in times of need. Now the country the King rules has flourished as of late while the Queens has had some recent hard ships (I have not decided yet if my King was the cause of that).

The Queen sends her one and only child over to meet with the king. The princess is granted a private audience with the Queen and from there he lays out his term. The king will lend his support under the following conditions.

1. The Princess is to remain with him and begin learning this learning will include the customs and history of the Kings country and the outside world

2. the princess will write to her mother that all is well and she wants to stay

3. The princess will then join the King at his private castle one that no man but he is allowed to enter

4. The princess will join his harem and receive training in how to be a slave

5. The princess once her training is complete will marry the King

So I am looking for a female to play the part of the princess. Depending on my writing partner she can either play JUST the princess with me playing the other harem girls who will serve more as councilors and background characters or we can split the harem evenly. Either way the story will more focus on the princess's training in servitude. There will be BDSM concepts and rough sex however I would like this to eventually evolve into a romance as well. The idea and general feeling I have for the king is that he is a good man and that his position and his stance is more based on his peoples custom and how he was raised. Either way he will come to admire her and even love her.

However that will not stop him dominating her and the rough hot sex involved.

...............................................

This one is different I want to do a apocalypse style role play with two character who are forced together to survive or believe them selves to be the last people left alive of course there are A LOT of themes and styles that we can work with and so I am looking for a female who would be interested in hashing out the details and circumstances we would go with in this story line.

...............................................

I am interested in doing some thing in the noir detective style and theme. I am thinking neon signs hard hitting detectives and dames. The concept is fairly open but here are some ideas I have so far

Female character is a lounge singer.madame., hooker framed for a murder and comes to me for help

Female character is the wife of a rich character and hires me to see if her husband is cheating on her

I was hired by the husband the of the female character to catch her cheating

Female character saw some thing she shouldn't and now the mob is after her and hires me to protect her

.............................................

I am also looking to do a one night stand esque role play. This would be where we begin with our characters waking up from a thrilling sexual one night stand. They would not know much about the other and we would go from there. With this one I dont want to do much planning or hearing about my partners character instead I want it to come naturally like it should in the story as well.

................................................

Who is the sexy girl in my dreams?

It started a month ago the dreams, they begin innocent at first like my usual erotic fueled dreams. I was no longer the shy artistic rebel that had made me a recluse in school. I was with a girl a stunningly sexy girl who seemed to truly get me. She was hot smart and I some how knew that she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. Even though it was a dream the sex felt so real and so did she.

Then it all began to change

As I went to sleep more and more to be with her I began to notice a change in her interactions with me. She began to get more demanding more firm with seeing me. I began to notice marks on me signs that what had been happening in the dreams wasnt just happening in my mind.

But also to my body

(The girl can either be a demon sent to get his soul, or perhaps even a ghost of a dead girl who wants a lover partner or to posses him so she can leave the house)
 
I'm in the mood to revisit one of my RPs, if anyone is interested.

Alexa: In The Clutches of Criminals

tumblr_n9g1d39ukM1s2qt1lo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n4omv3SgW31qbaxoio1_250.gif

My character Alexa, a single mother desperate to get her son back, works as a prostitute in a sleazy hole in the wall brothel run by criminals, treated as little better than a sex slave. Her clients go through a secret entrance leading to a gallery of glass booths where women dance for attention. The clients can choose a girl, pay the cashier, and are taken to the bedrooms on the other side of the booths.

She's a virtual prisoner, but is occasionally allowed out with an escort. She keeps her young son a secret and it kills her that she can't contact him or call out to him when she sees him in the street. That secret can certainly be exploited for story purposes.



Male or female clients welcome, PM me and we can brainstorm. Her clients tend to be criminals, mobsters, people just out of prison or those about to go in... any kind of interesting underground types.



There's also this faceclaim I like, she could be another hooker who teaches Alexa the way of the business, or forced her into it, or perhaps she's a rival who is threatened by Alexa's presence and tries to scare and dominate her.

qTOUHPg.gif
 
Last edited:
Psycho Sexual Modification Facility
My character, Jake, is "rehabilitated" through repeated emasculation, castration, rape and forced homosexuality in the Psycho Sexual Modification Facility by a male and female instructor, after being unjustly accused of raping a minor. The story takes place in two phases, "Instruction", and "Living". The "Living" phases are day to day occurrences after Instruction Sessions with the Instructors administering the sexual assault and psychological emasculation. The "Instruction" phases are the actual acts of forced sex and emasculation.
 
Role filled

Inspired by a recent book find. Need a male cowriter who can hopefully post at least once a day. Length of post not a major issue. Pm any questions on interest.

Innocense and the animal.
 
Last edited:
Looking for some interested writers in a few ideas I have gotten down so far. Feel free to take a gander at the full list here:

Click me dammit

A list of potential ideas - If anything looks interesting PM me and we can discuss, or if you have something of your own that I might be of interest lemme know too.

------------

Sci-fi

The Witcher meets Firefly

The main character (or characters!) are part of a dying breed of warriors, taken as children and experimented on to be super soldiers, combining alien DNA and cybernetics to create a super soldier to fight against the enemies of mankind. For a millennium they traveled the spacelanes doing just that, working for the highest bidder, doing the jobs most people, even military, couldn't or wouldn't do. Sometime in the remote past they were betrayed and slaughtered by the thousands, their bases sacked and their reputation slandered. The advanced techniques that were used to create them were all but lost, known only to a few select individuals. The remaining super soldiers fled to the far reaches of known space, the general public saw them as shifty mercenaries working for money alone, relics of a bygone era. They were shunned at best in most civilized parts of the galaxy, so most lingered on the outskirts, the very edge of known space where few cared about your origins. There work was steady, be it from pirates or raiders, aggressive aliens militarist's or dangerous wildlife on a newly settled planet, there was always work to be had for someone with the right skills or loose moral codes.

Modern

The Burnt Merc

She's super hot, with a super rack and the skills to be one of the top mercenaries in the world. Her skills were in high demand, unitl someone decided to take her down. In doing so they wrecked her career and her Mercenary group, reducing it to rubble. She barely survived, made it out by the skin of her teeth. Now she's in a new city with no money, no connections and a price on her pretty head. Still, a girl's gotta eat, so she does the only thing she knows how to do: kick ass and chew bubble*.

She basically does odd jobs for people that can't or don't want to go to the police or other authorities. She usually gets in over here head and has to think her way out, as opposed to shooting her way out.

Edited and giving it a bump. Also check out some other ideas here.
 
UPDATE: Position Filled

With Football Season starting up again, I'd like to revisit a thread that didn't go as far as I hoped for. Idea is a bunch of former footballs players after college come back home and have a group to watch Pro Fooball all day long. They get reintroduced to a friend of one of their sisters who was a shy nerdy girl in High School and came back a total hottie.

First time she comes over, things get interesting and eventually becomes their football slut who the guys pass around and gangbang during the day.

I'll play the college guys, looking for a female writer to play the girl. PM if interested. Below is the link to the stalled thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1227888
 
Last edited:
Hello!

Are you a dominant writer looking to play as a dominant male character? Well look no further, since I have a thread open for business:

Busty Tiffany and the Ex-Convict : http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1345780

If you're interested, please send me a PM. Thank you:rose:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for roleplay Partners

Looking for a female to roleplay with wanting to do a Syfy,medieval,furry,space type roleplay I vary between 1-2 paragraphs and depending on how often I post work comes before lite which in my mind sucks because I love writing I try to do more but at times I can't think we all have those days so if you're into my writing style and you want to do a roleplay with me hit me up
 
Looking for a female writer for the following possible scenario:

You're a small town girl, somewhere between the ages of 18 and 23, shopping at your town's small grocery store. It's a late Thursday night, and you recognize almost everyone in there. There are one or two strangers, but you unconsciously explain them away as either tourists fishing and camping at one of the local lakes, or maybe migrant workers at one of the local farms.

The people you do know are acting just a little bit odd, but you put it down to the late hour and the weekend coming. You're rather preoccupied about your weekend coming up as well, so you don't think twice about it.

As you head toward the checkout counter, another stranger enters the store. It's a tall white guy, wearing military surplus clothing, who looks as if he hasn't shaved in three or four days. There's something...hard about him, but you can't put your finger on what. Maybe you study him for a few more seconds that the other customers in the store, but you soon mentally dismiss him as well, deciding he's probably another camper coming into the closest store for resupplies.

And then things get weird instantly.

Gunfire fills the store, and you hit the floor, cowering behind a vegetable bin. And you see the stranger is one of the sources of gunfire. But not the only source. Everyone in the store seems to have a gun and is using it, except you. Even the elderly grandmother who babysat you when you were five has a gun.

And they're all firing at the stranger.

When all is said is done, the stranger and you are the only ones left alive. And he has the business end of the gun stuck in your face.

He studies you for a moment, then tells you to come with him. His gun and attitude brook no disagreement.

You and he get into an old truck that seems to be in a lot better condition than its appearance makes you think it is. The stranger introduces himself as Jack, and as you two drive deeper into the local forest, going from paved road to gravel road to dirt tracks, he starts telling you a wild conspiracy story about something body snatching humans, but the story evolves, so you don't know if it's alien seeds or computer chips or what, or whether it's the CIA or Martians or the Illuminati behind it. Your first thought is that you've been kidnapped by an escapee from the insane asylum, except that you just left a shootout between your neighbors and this stranger. And the stranger doesn't even look like he's been scratched.

Suddenly you find yourself at a derelict cabin in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods. Jack leads you into the cabin, through a trapdoor in the floor, and into a very extensive bunker.

Jack leads you into a room that looks like its part dungeon, part mad science laboratory. He handcuffs your wrists and clips them on a chain hanging from the ceiling. He then tells you that he's going to examine you, as the alien seeds or computer chips or whatever leave very clear physical evidence that someone has been possessed. As he examines (and undressed) you, Jack doesn't find any evidence of this possession, but it becomes clear that Jack is getting aroused by the examination and isn't listening to your objections. He isn't being (too) rough, be he is being insistent.

If you're interested in the above scenario, send me a PM and we'll set it up,
 
Hello hello

So I've been extremely eager to get back into writing again. I have a few ideas based on different things I've recently come to learn about and I'm always open to new ideas. I'm more the submissive type, definitely love rough and aggressive play.

Idea 1- is based on the video games "Borderlands" which is kind of a Sci Fi western.

Idea 2- I'm a young witch who is eager to learn more about magic and/or is captured by the Guardians out to stop witchcraft.

Idea 3- Post apocalyptic world where I'm new to a township and trying to find my place in the hierarchy. One thing I've learned in the big bad world is sex will always get me ahead.

I'm open to both male and female writers, board or message. I've tried group threads in the past, they're difficult for me to write a lot about though.
 
Two eighteen year old rivals have been at each other for competition since they were thirteen years old. Both dislike each other and have fought since they were barely teenagers. This is a Dystopia. The time has passed for both's eighteenth birthdays and their scores, decided by intelligence, work effort, appearance, physical labor, and many other things such as skills, are added up to a certain level. If the level is significantly higher, the one with the higher level can actually buy you, sell you and control you. Jake, my character has an extremely high score. . . your character has a secretly high score.

Only politicians of high levels are exempt from the scoring system.
 
Charity Auction

Okay, here's the idea. My character is a popular guy. Quarterback, Wrestler, Actor, Student Council, or maybe a rich guy. Something along those lines. There's a charity auction going on at the school. Senior year of high school or college.

Your character is not popular. Shy maybe. Geeky maybe. Something like that. Your character has a bit of a crush on mine. I don't really know you exist.

You buy me at the charity auction and own me for a day. You own me for 24 hours. You've been reading a lot of erotica and want to try some things out with no strings attached.

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss details.
 
It's been a long time since I've done this, let's see if I still have what it takes to play with the big boys :eek: I'm looking for a dominant male co-writer who has as much imagination and creative juices flowing as he'd expect me to have. I like writing long detailed posts and expect the same in return. To see some of my past writing please just check out my past posts, most recent one being this one. I enjoy the build up of the story as much as the dirty fun that inevitably happens, so if you're looking for a quickie I'm not your girl. If you've read through to this point, then the last thing I ask is to take a quick look at my SRP profile that goes into more detail about my interests. If we mesh well, please send me a PM! :rose:
 
It's been a long time since I've done this, let's see if I still have what it takes to play with the big boys :eek: I'm looking for a dominant male co-writer who has as much imagination and creative juices flowing as he'd expect me to have. I like writing long detailed posts and expect the same in return. To see some of my past writing please just check out my past posts, most recent one being this one. I enjoy the build up of the story as much as the dirty fun that inevitably happens, so if you're looking for a quickie I'm not your girl. If you've read through to this point, then the last thing I ask is to take a quick look at my SRP profile that goes into more detail about my interests. If we mesh well, please send me a PM! :rose:

Very intrigued.
 
It's been a long time since I've done this, let's see if I still have what it takes to play with the big boys :eek: I'm looking for a dominant male co-writer who has as much imagination and creative juices flowing as he'd expect me to have. I like writing long detailed posts and expect the same in return. To see some of my past writing please just check out my past posts, most recent one being this one. I enjoy the build up of the story as much as the dirty fun that inevitably happens, so if you're looking for a quickie I'm not your girl. If you've read through to this point, then the last thing I ask is to take a quick look at my SRP profile that goes into more detail about my interests. If we mesh well, please send me a PM! :rose:

Very intrigued.:rose:
 
Come experience a magical world of debauchery and sin. A place where anything goes. Where you can live out your deepest darkest fantasies. For the right price at least. Buy a slave for a night or a lifetime, drink, eat, dance, relax, do anything you want to. Salem is where you want to be. So if you can find a door, step inside. Ecstasy is waiting for you.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=80022028&posted=1#post80022028
 
Hey there, saw your forum post. I'm available and interested, if you want to write something with me!

I'm definitely into fantasy (medieval type stuff) as well as sci-fi/space themes. I mostly play younger girls (younger than 20) because that's my age. I'm open to other ideas though. Let me know if this is of any interest to you <3
 
Fellow Female Traveler Wanted [TAKEN]

Hello!

Ever since I started on Lit, I have wanted to do an SRP in which a couple meet on a long-distance passenger train (overnight or multiple nights). There are a whole variety of possible variations including, but not limited, to:
  • The man (me) is considerably older than the woman (you), say, 15 years or even more.
  • Unknown to both of them they are both going to the same event, maybe a wedding or a business meeting or professional conference. While on the train they assume that they will never see each other again, but are then surprised to see each other. They might, then, take up where they left off while travelling.
  • They come on strongly to each other and have sex on the train OR they become attracted, come on to each other including some physical intimacy, but short of having sex while on the train. They may continue later after the train ride (see above).
  • Their encounter is largely physical and erotic, OR largely romantic, OR some combo.

My goal is for both of us to have fun, as well as erotic fantasy.

I have started a similar thread several times only to have my writing partner drop out for personal life reasons. Very frustrating.

If you are a woman with good writing skills and find this to be potentially interesting, PM me. I am open to negotiation.

Gr8ctr (Great Chatter)
 
Last edited:
Come experience a magical world of debauchery and sin. A place where anything goes. Where you can live out your deepest darkest fantasies. For the right price at least. Buy a slave for a night or a lifetime, drink, eat, dance, relax, do anything you want to. Salem is where you want to be. So if you can find a door, step inside. Ecstasy is waiting for you.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=80022028&posted=1#post80022028

Bump for the new page!
 
So I'm reading Alfie right now, and I have a new kink. Halflings! Seriously, look at my avatar. It's not hard to see why. So I want to scratch this itch, like right now. So I have three ideas for a thread, or even something in private.

Idea one! I play a young halfling woman who wants to leave her village. So she does (or your character comes to her village and she leaves with him [or her!] to go off adventuring. Or she follows your character out of the village and you decide to let her tag along). However we decide that she leaves the village, she leaves. I see your character as a badass warrior who trains her to be an adventurer, and they eventually fall in love. Or at least lust lol. This would probably be a longer thread with a slow build.

Idea two! She leaves the village. Encounters bandits. Gets gang raped. Simple premise. We can expand on it, or keep it just like that.

Idea three isn't really an idea. I just want it! I want this scene to happen by any means necessary! So much! So look at the picture. That's idea three.

So those are my halfling ideas. Men and women are welcome to message me. Tell me what you think, expand on my ideas, tell me about your character, whatever you want! Please please please message me!


Filled for guys. I still may be open to writing with another woman though
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mother in law to-be fantasies

Married mother of engage daughter seeking to write a story about a son in law or father in law unable and unwilling to resist the urges they feel for me. Lets PM and set this everyone gets what they want. I am very open.
 
I’m not THAT new at this anymore! I like having a lot of threads open at once, so even when I have a few going, we can always have a conversation about starting something new :) I do ask that you’re a fairly competent writer, but that can mean a lot of things. People often gauge posts by length, but a person can pack a lot of interaction into a small space. I just want a lot of CONTENT to work with. So however you write… say hi! Maybe we can build something awesome! I do a lot of talking out the story before we start, but I think it helps make the whole experience better! If you want a very interactive partner that’s invested in creating something cool, I’m your girl.

For the most part, I like building something from the ground up with my partner, but I do have a few idea bouncing around… and I’m given to understand that the thing to do is to share your ideas in a post like this (click the story title for a better descripion):

R-Rated Fantasy Movie Idea (a-la deathstalker or beastmaster) - A fantasy premise that's near to my heart.

Juno's Grand Adventure - the continuing stooooooooory of my absolute favorite character.

Faire Maiden (see what I did there?) - a tale set in one of the most most below-the radar sexy settings there is.

A Quick Tryst - does EVERY thread have to be an ongoing epic?

Island Vacation - just a long-standing fantasy of mine...

Science Fiction Oeuvre - I want to make this happen so bad!
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female partner for a slow-burn kind of sibling incest story. The darker the better. Let's brainstorm and see what kind of twisted tale we can cook up. PM with interest!
 
Back
Top