Star Wars 3.5 (closed to Jadeknight)

Laura and Lavern

Laura led Lavern upstairs and into one of the large bedrooms. All the furniture in this room looked new and expensive. The vanity against the south wall was beautifully engraved and had a large mirror. Gold gleamed along the mirror’s edges. A large feather bed was in the center of the room. Laura sat Lavern on the bed.

She looked back at Lavern and knew she was very sexy! Laura kissed her … giving her a strong passionate kiss …a kiss full of feeling … a signal that she wanted the Logistics planner and the Logistics planner could do anything she wanted. The passion of the kiss increased until both their toes curved in intense joy. They separated … both gasping.

“MMMMM nice kiss” Lavern cooed and smiled as Laura leaned in and kissed her again. This time in a more tender way … as they slowly separated again. Lavern did not need any more convincing; she wanted to explore sex with this beautiful woman. She looked over her body … Laura had her shoulders back, proudly, self-confidently, displaying her figure. Lavern opened up the front of Laura’s dress, freeing her breasts. Meanwhile Laura brought both her long sexy legs up alongside Lavern’s thighs, straddling her.

Lavern reached for the two small breasts and moaned as she kneaded them. Laura started to moan too …as she started to undo Lavern’s elegantly embroidered white dress. As she did Lennix, the shock lizard, popped out of Lavern’s cleavage.

“Lennix … I forgot about him” Laura said.

Lavern grab the lizard and placed him on the bed. “Stay” she said with a smile to the lizard. The lizard stayed still watching the two women.

“I love to perform before an audience” Laura said looking at the cute sleek lizard. Then she pulled open Lavern’s dress. The blonde logistic planner had a stunning body! Firm breasts, slim waist and toned shapely legs.

She leaned closer and her lips and tongue found Lavern’s nipples and pleasured them. Lavern moaned “Ohhh that feels great!” Her hands on Laura head and guide the sucking mouth to each of her tits. Lavern moaned louder as Laura sucked harder, the logistic planner’s nipples were hard and erect. Laura went lower to Lavern’s excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Lavern gasped as Laura’s mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chest to her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Laura obviously knew how to use her tongue! Very few men had made love to Lavern like this …but a woman doing it felt even better!!

That same tongue that had pleased her tits … was flicking over her pussy. Lavern moaned and spread her legs wider. Laura was patient and skilled, as she kept licking at her clit …driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” Lavern moaned … as her toned thighs wrapped round Laura’s head. Lavern’s naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the jedi’s mouth and tongue licked at Lavern’s clit. The moaning grew louder … and instinctively Laura licked at the pussy faster … as Lavern began to rock herself gleefully on Laura’s face.

The human could not hold back much longer … small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. Laura saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. Laura’s tongue was better than any modern day vibrator and Lavern’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Lavern’s words dissolved into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. As Laura hands held on to her legs. Lavern’s orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm … quivering wildly as juice poured out. Laura licked it all up.

Lavern regained her breath and kissed Laura and said “That was nice!!”

Laura smiled “Now it is your turn!”

Lavern looked a bit worried and said “I’m not sure what to do?”

“Just do to me … what you do when you are trying to please yourself …” Laura suggested.

Lavern smiled “Oh ok!” and she kissed Laura again. As they kissed they switched places. Laura was now on her back and Lavern above her. Lavern continued to kiss Laura as she moved down her neck and towards tits. Then she did something surprising …Lavern grabbed the small shock lizard. The hand that held the lizard moved down Laura neck and chest and there were small electric arcs that pleasure the Jedi's skin!

Laura gasped as the electrical shocks got closer to her nipple. “You’ll love this” Lavern said … and suddenly there were sparks arcing to her nipple as Laura squealed in pleasure.

“WOW that was incredible!!” Laura moaned to Lavern as she gasped for air. The shocks had made her pussy dripping wet. Lavern’s electric hand traveled from her chest to Laura’s slim waist, and then slowly up her side again. Lavern could just feel the edge of her breast, then over and on top of her tit again. Lavern commanded the lizard to spark again and Laura SQUEALED in pure pleasure, her whole body jerking … Lavern thought “one more of those and Laura would have an orgasm for sure!”

Laura was gasping for breath … as Lavern could feel the sexual excitement between them; she leaned in and kissed her again. Lavern switch hands that held the lizard and started to knead and squeeze Laura’s gorgeous small tits. The Jedi moaned more. Then she commanded the lizard to grabbed Laura rock hard nipple in his small mouth and twist it … pinch it … and finally …. electric shock it. The lizard did as trained and ….Laura SQUEALED again … her pussy exploded in a powerful orgasm.

After Laura orgasm was over … She moaned “Oh shit …I’m going to have to get one of those lizards for myself … that was amazing!” Her pussy was still twitching. As Lavern headed down between her legs … “Wait until you feel this!” the logistic woman said. “OH NOOO” Laura gasped at what she thought Lavern was up to … Laura wiggled her sexy butt as Lavern mouth got closer … but also that SHOCK lizard got closer!!!!

Lavern mouth licked and sucked at Laura’s pussy … pleasing her pussy greatly. But it was the gentle shocks from the lizard above her pussy … that was getting Laura to a place of pure euphoric ecstasy. The shocks got closer and closer to her clit … making her pleasure even more intense … Laura gasped and moaned as her hips bucked at Lavern licking mouth …

Finally Lavern got the lizard to focus on Laura’s clit …the lizard licking it … teasing it …until Laura clit was jerking and throbbing wildly. And then just at the right moment … the lizard …shocked the clit … this drove Laura wild …she squirmed and her legs trembled as Laura’s pussy quivered until the climactic moment overtook her body. She gasped and shook for about 20 seconds as her body exploded in ecstasy.

They both recovered in each other arms. Laura told Lavern she needed to get back to the party. The logistic planner agreed. They both dressed and Laura showed Lavern out of the bedroom.
 
Once Jaden and Feleena were alone in the bedroom, he had her start off with a strip tease to get things going. It was during the strip tease that she showed him exactly how flexible she could be, the payout of her training to be a master lightsaber user.

The two of them put her skills to good use, making each other cum in multiple positions. However despite the advantage of the special cake to help keep things going, Jaden was only able to keep going for just over half an hour before he had to take a break. After all, he had already pleasured and been pleasured by three lovely ladies in under two hours. He still had one more to 'question', so he decided they should take a break and rest.

They talked for about five minutes on Feleena's history, and clearing up the main question of who she actually worked for without making her suspicous. She supported the Rebellion through and through. and Jaden didn't find any reason to disbelieve her. They took a fifteen minute nap before showering and heading back out to the party, going their seperate ways.

It wasn't long before Jaden found Laura chatting up with a small group of people. He grabbed a sandwich from the buffet table before making his way to her, slipping one hand around her waist. He grinned and whispered teasingly in her ear.

"Did you remember to get vids?"
 
“NO VIDS” Laura said back to Jaden in her firm voice.

“What vids?” One of the people in the group asked.

“Porno Vids staring Laura” Aima said joining the group with a big naughty grin on her face.

“This is NOT funny. So you two can stop asking about the vids!” Laura said getting more pissed off.

“Sorry everyone.” Aima told the group standing around Laura. “However, Laura has another smut vid to make. Please excuse us” Aima added and pull Jaden and Laura away from the group.

“What have you found out?” Aima asked.

The three compared notes, no one they had slept with was the spy. As they continued to talk, a man came on the dance floor and announced “Dinner is ready … please precede to the dining room”.

“So Morti, Borti, Feleena, Karrin, Mezzlin and Lavern are not the spy. That leaves Zunn and Zenn, Redella, and Selrin.” Aima pointed out as they entered the dining room. It has a single large table where old fashion candle lit chandelier hung over. Each of these was held aloft by a rope tied off on the west wall. On the table was a vast amount of food …beef, turkey, lamb, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, rolls, pies, cakes and many other items.

Jaden marveled at the room, he was amazed at the lavish settings, and the amount of food piled around. He wanted to try a bite of everything; his “activities” had left him famished and his belly rumbling.

The three took their seats as a droid came by to pour drinks.

“What drink do you wish?” The droid asked Aima.

“I shall have a Tarkenian Nightflower” The huge breasted fighter told the droid. The droid produced the drink and handled it to Aima. Then it moved over to Laura and Jaden and produced Zeltron Pink Nebula. The large cloudy pink liquid was in an hourglass shaped glass. The drink was topped with cream and a Zeltron cherry.

“Ohhh Zeltron Pink Nebula!” Laura said. Jaden looked confused so Laura explained about the drink. “These drinks act as a symbol of affection from one partner to another. The special Zeltron recipe also causes ingredients in the drink to change flavor based on the saliva or pheromones of the drinker. Each of us need to take a sip and then we need to kiss. In this way the drink passes from one person to the other through our lips. This completely changes the flavor of the drink depending on the partners involved. A bad taste is a sign of incompatibility” Laura explained to Jaden.

“Ok” Jaden said as he took a sip, then Laura and then Aima. The three kissed afterwards as they swallowed their mouthfulls.

“MMMM that is super good.” Aima cooed.

“OH YESS … I agree” Laura confirmed.

Jaden shrugged his shoulders “It does taste nice … but I think this drink always tastes good no matter who you share it with… it certainly has enough alcohol in it!”

Aima whipped her head around to look at Jaden. Her heavy breasts swayed with the motion, as she frowned at him.

"You take all the fun out of this drink!” she grumbled.

Jaden knew he had a chance to tease his busty lover, and wrapped his arms around Laura as he kissed the Jedi gently on the neck. Then he whispered in her ear

"I’m feel good… let’s skip dinner and fuck!" He suggested

Laura was kissing him back and her kiss got more passionate. They continued to kiss passionately as the food was placed on the table.

“Hey get a room you two” Aima suggested a little pissed she was not the focus of Jaden attention. Laura and Jaden finally broke apart with lustful looks in each other’s eyes. As they caught their breathe and looked around the table. No one seemed to notice that a Jedi (Laura) was showing this much passion in public.

“I think we should eat” Laura suggested as she got her raging lust under control. Jaden nodded in agreement and both of them started to eat.

“Sorry … I forgot you might get in trouble with a kiss like that in public.” Jaden whispered to Laura.

“Normally I would … but most of the people here have been eating that drugged cake so they thought nothing of it. But I think we should take it easy with the Zeltron Pink Nebula.”

Aima nodded in agreement.

“There is something not right with that drink” Aima suggested. The three, Laura, Aima and Jaden, enjoyed the fine meal. At the end of the diner Jaden spotted Redella, and Selrin. His eyes were glued on Selrin as he looked over her amazing figure.

Aima leaned over to Jaden and said “I’ll get Redella … you go after Selrin … just remember my breasts are twice as good as Selrins and 10 tmes better than Laura’s!”
 
Jaden thought that Selrin was hot, but he had another pressing matter on his mind. That was Laura's reaction after getting the Zeltron she didn't order. Though he didn't mind the extra attention the Jedi gave him despite having to keep up appearances, it was a little out of character for her. Plus she didn't order the drink herself. He figured something was fishy, but he would deal with it later.

Jaden went through his game plan as he approached the area where Selrin was taking a break. Despite how well endowed and sexy the Rothan looked, he decided to take a break this time from the sexual approach. After all, he knew how to get the information he wanted without needing to fuck her. True, fucking was more fun, but he needed a break.

Selrin was excited to be meeting one of the heroes they were honoring tonight. She was polite and well mannered. Jaden flirted with her and she flirted right back. He learned much about her and it wasn't hard to slip in his questions about her loyalties. He had barely got the answers he needed when one of the musicians came to them, requesting her attention for leading the next set.

"Thank you for your time Selrin."

She smiled and blushed a little when he kissed the top of her hand. He watched her return back to the musician's area before looking around.

"Now was that all of them for me?"
 
Redella was Zeltron and so she had empathic abilities. These abilities allowed her to read and even feel the emotions of another. The race also had pheromones which enhance the lust and attraction other races felt. In other words, Aima was in for some of the best sex of her life.

Aima took the lead after the two were naked on the bed. Redella was beautiful with the body of a dancer. She had pink hair with medum sized breasts. As the two moved closer Aima’s big pair dominated Redella’s chest.

Aima gave soft little kisses around Redella’s face, first on her cheeks, then her nose, back to Redella's lips, and down to her chin. Redella sighed with delight. Aima continued with her kisses, as her left hand caressed Redella's breast. Aima kept her fingers away from Redella's nipples and focused her featherlike strokes on the outer side of Redella's breast. In response, Redella moaned louder

Aima moved her attention down to Redella's long neck. Kissed Redella's neck with just the edges of her lips, almost like a light tickle. Aima felt Redella’s arousal from this contact. Aima moaned too and started to get very wet between her legs.

Aima stopped her kissing and pushed Redella on her back while she caressed Redella's breast. With Aima on top of Redella, Aima could use both of her hands to explore Redella's increasingly aroused body. She looked down at the beauty of Redella's enlarged and excited nipples. She lowered herself down and used her tongue to tease the bumpy skin of Redella's areolas and ran flat part of her tongue along the hardened nipple.

Redella felt a small jolt of pleasure shoot through her body. It started from her nipple and end at her pussy. Redella's hands reached down and grabbed Aima's ass cheeks rubbing them as her excitement grew. Redella was almost ready to have a mini-orgasm if Aima continued to use her tongue against Redella's nipple. Aima waited for Redella's body to settle down before she gave her another lick and then a good hard suck. Redella gasped and her pussy fluttered in a mini-orgasm.

Her breasts aroused Aima hand went down Redella's side, down her smoothly curved waist, over her hip bone and then down to the well-trimmed triangle of pink pubic hair. The hair pointed the way to Redella's clitoris. Aima stroked this same path several times, before she placed her hand in Redella pubic hair.

Aima rubbed Redella's pubic mound with her middle and forefingers. She used light pressure at first. Redella felt the pleasant sensation of Aima's actions. She parted her legs more and bent her knees up slightly. She rotated her hips in rhythm with Aima's fingers. After rubbing her for a while Aima moved her fingers down to Redella's pussy lips. She rubbed Redella’s slick pussy up and down. Aima slowly pressed her middle finger into Redella's cunt, just barely entering her, and then pulled back. The in and out in Redella’s pussy sent sparks through her body. Redella's breath was coming in short gasps. Aima quickened the pace of her in and out motions; Redella bucked her hips up against Aima's hand as another orgasm approached. Aima could feel it coming and continued her “ins and outs” doing it harder and harder. Redella’s bucking became harder too. It climaxed in a Redella orgasm and rippled through her body.

A minute later Redella settled back down, head slightly tilted on the pillow. Aima smiled at her and repositioned herself. She moved between Redella's outspread legs. Aima's faced Redella's cum drenched pussy, her lips protruded and swollen. Redella reached down to caress Aima's red hair.

Aima leaned into Redella's crotch and tasted the sweetness of Redella. Aima pushed her tongue deep into Redella to taste more of her. With one hand on Redella's ass and the other placed just above her clitoris, Aima was in complete control of Redella's every movement. Aima went after Redella's engorged clit, poking out firmly from its hood. Careful not to over do it, Aima gently licked just beneath the darkened pink bud, while her hand messaged the area just above it. Redella felt her next orgasm coming on strong. It started way down from her inner core, then radiated out to her thighs and belly. Redella's nipples hardened to that place where pain and pleasure feel the same. With a deep gasp of breath and a tight contraction of her stomach muscles, her pussy pulsed and exploded in orgasm.

“AHHHHHHHHH” she gasped as the pleasure was intense and Aima did not stop … she kept pleasuring the Zeltron. This intensified and extended her orgasm until Redella fainted from the power of her orgasm.

Aima got up, and smiled at the sleeping dancer. “You are not the spy either” She concluded as she dressed and left the room.
 
It had been nearly an hour since dinner and Jaden knew that Laura didn't have anything else to do on their little game of spy hunting. It made him wonder what she had actually been doing all by herself since dinner. He figured it was about time he checked on the fiesty Jedi.

It took him a little while to find the short red-head, but he soon found her trying to flirt with Commander Lorkin, who of course had to make her own appearence at the party. Jaden sighed for a moment seeing Laura with another nearly empty glass of Pink Nebula. He was nearly within earshot when he heard what Laura was saying.

"Why don't we get a little more comfy elsewhere Commander?"

Jaden could tell the Commander was getting flustered by what was happening, giving a smile of relief when she noticed Jaden coming. He smiled and gave a bit of a bow as he grabbed the arm Laura was holding her drink with. Laura gasped as she nearly dropped her drink before giggling.

"Ma'am, let me take care of her for you. Luara, this way sweetie."

The commander gave a nod and smile as Jaden lead the drunk Jedi away to a quieter corner. He frowned for a moment as Laura reached tried to clumisly tried grab his crotch, catching her wrist with a soft tsk. She pouted and whimpered trying to free herself.

"Aww, you're no fun. I just want to have some fun."

"How many of those have you had to drink?"

The redhead bit her lip for a moment as she tried to count in her head, speaking as she counted out four on her captured hand.

"Three?"

"Uh huh. You do know it's not good for Jedi to get so drunk?"

She whined again as she tried to free her wrist, wiggling in his grasp before he let her go as he sat her down in a chair. He took the glass from her for a moment, sniffing at the drink. She grinned as the droid came rolling towards them.

"Another drink for the lady?"
 
Aima saw Laura making a fool of herself with Commander Lorkin. She was going to rescue the Kaminoan from Laura lustful advances but Jaden arrived first. Jaden skillfully took the drunk Jedi to a quiet corner. The two were talking when the drink droid showed up again trying to offer another Pink Nebula.

That was it. Aima realized that something was not right with the droid. She also noticed Jaden “knowing” look as well. He had also concluded the droid was up to something. Aima thought back, and the droid had been pushy and offered the Zeltron Pink Nebula drink without Laura ordering it. The droid never asked her or Jaden what they wanted to drink.

The drink had to be drugged. That was why everyone got horny after drinking it. The kisses could have gotten Laura in trouble. Jedi and their “entanglement” rule. But the droid trap did not work because everyone else at the party had eaten the drugged cake and did not notice.

DRUK … she was going to kick that droid ass! The droid was the spy! Aima remembered what their assignment was. Find the spy… and assemble proof against them. When you are sure you have the right person deliver the proof to rebel ministers of justice. They will determine the proper punishment. Aima got an idea how to catch the droid “red” handed. She placed a data chip in a nearby computer and did some quick editing. Removing the chip, she headed over to Laura, Jaden, and the droid.

Aima walked up to the droid “I need Zeltron Purple-Blue Nebula for everyone” She asked the droid.

The droid squeaked and whinned “I don’t know how to make Zeltron Purple-Blue Nebula, only a Pink Nebulas” The droid told Aima.

“Oops… that is my secret recipe.” Aima said acting the dizzy blonde role. “Here you can find the recipe on my encrypted data chip! My password is “rebel’s kickass” and don’t look at any of the classified stuff ” Aima explained. She handed the data chip to the droid. The droid took the chip and placed it into its data slot. A second later it beeped and handed to chip back to Aima.

“I will need to get the special drink components from the storage room” the droid explained.

“Just hurry my friends are thirsty!” Aima urged the droid.

The droid hurried off to the storage room. Once inside the storage room, it opened a secure channel to the empire's intelligence group and transmitted the secret data it had stolen off Aima's secure chip. The droid did not realize the secret data on the chip was false. Aima had place a document that stated Nuho and Idemo were spies for the rebellion!! She had also put Laura sex vids on the chip. Just for fun!!

The droid finished transmitting, picked up the special drink components and open the door to exit the storage room. There standing in front of the droid was...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top