Did the women of Lit. achieve consensus on the girth vs length debate?

Well ladies, I just saw Islandman's pics and all I can say is HUBBAH! Perfectly formed, utterly amazing. He's got a work of art in his trousers and I am humbled.

*frantically fumbles with iPhone camera app while pulling down front of track pants*

:p

Iman told me that no self respecting man should go around with a penis like mine.

So since there is an opening for the position of pope I think I shall castrate myself.

Iman told me that no self respecting man should go around with a penis like mine.

So since there is an opening for the position of pope I think I shall castrate myself.

please make sure to put it into a jar and send it to me. :kiss:

so i missed all the excitement again? again???

*considers sulking . . . - nah, too much effort and faux-pouting* but still, i feel late to the partayyyy

so i missed all the excitement again? again???

*considers sulking . . . - nah, too much effort and faux-pouting* but still, i feel late to the partayyyy

Insinuating that pictures of his junk should generate excitement might be overkill...I already said it was his ferret.

Insinuating that pictures of his junk should generate excitement might be overkill...I already said it was his ferret.

two ferrets? only we mustn't omit zumi's offering

just sayin'

I was in a little shop last week that had animal skins...yes, they had Ferrets.
I dam near took a picture of one just to post here.

Back