Here we go again. (Male thread)

Well.... I don't usually feature the ass. I will have to keep that in mind as I'm trying to decide what to do in these goofy pictures. :devil:

Thank you. Really I'll take whatever you want to post. Your pictures are a treat in more ways than one. :kiss:

Nice ass! :heart:

Let me take over!

Oooh, good to see you're getting the idea! ;)

Thank you. Really I'll take whatever you want to post. Your pictures are a treat in more ways than one. :kiss:

Well, I like to post what I you like to see, so I think we'll get along exceptionally well!

Love all the pics you have posted since my last visit, but this one...wow. Keep it up, good sir!

I do love it when there's one, doesn't even matter which one, that really stands out and elicits a "wow". "Keeping it up" is something I can certainly do. ;)

Now, that is one fine looking picture. I like the B&W. Send it to Tolyk so he can print me a HUGE sized one for framing lol.😆

I'm not sure that's the best picture I've got, I think I can find a better poster for you. Who is this Tolyk?

Popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas, brother. Hope you have an awesome, restful week.

I'm not sure that's the best picture I've got, I think I can find a better poster for you. Who is this Tolyk?
Tolyk rocks. He's an amazing guy and landscape photographer. Hence he has equipment to print that stuff. You'll get along well I think...and he's Canadian. Happy Christmas if I don't get to chat again. Hope all good things show up under your tree. xx

Popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas, brother. Hope you have an awesome, restful week.

Look at that cheery little Santa! Merry Christmas to you, too! My week is awesome.

Tolyk rocks. He's an amazing guy and landscape photographer. Hence he has equipment to print that stuff. You'll get along well I think...and he's Canadian. Happy Christmas if I don't get to chat again. Hope all good things show up under your tree. xx

Ooh, real photographer? Cool! I may have to go seeking! Happy Christmas to you, too.

I'm all for getting a better poster!!! ;)

Hmmm. Poster quality. I think this is my new standard of excellence for photos!

Mmmmm....I like you in color so much better Q, but you are sexy when you lack color too.

Better in color? I never would have thought it! But then again, I'm kind of numb to that, I see it all the time!

Oh yeah, I was here to add a picture from days past.

humbug

I get the HUM part, because that's what I did right away. What's with this BUG?
Were you looking in your pants for it?

Maybe, HUMPET, would have been a better choice...just saying. :devil:

Now, that is one fine looking picture. I like the B&W. Send it to Tolyk so he can print me a HUGE sized one for framing lol.😆

I see our sexy superhero, Equipo, has returned.

Not that you wanted it, but here's a little peek into my head: My eyes are scanning over your picture, and with so many lovely things for them to rest on and appreciate (you are quite lovely), and I start to wonder what's between your legs.

No... not like that! The stuff in the background. Was that intentional? Now I'm not entirely sure what keeps drawing my eye down - the stuff between your legs, or the other stuff. ;)

I get the HUM part, because that's what I did right away. What's with this BUG?
Were you looking in your pants for it?

Maybe, HUMPET, would have been a better choice...just saying. :devil:

Or Humpit? You're probably right, somewhere in there is a MUCH better choice than humbug! Someday I'll get new pics, and then it will be festive.

I see our sexy superhero, Equipo, has returned.

Not that you wanted it, but here's a little peek into my head: My eyes are scanning over your picture, and with so many lovely things for them to rest on and appreciate (you are quite lovely), and I start to wonder what's between your legs.

No... not like that! The stuff in the background. Was that intentional? Now I'm not entirely sure what keeps drawing my eye down - the stuff between your legs, or the other stuff. ;)

This is so good. I gave it a good look, and while I can't say for sure, I know what's usually in that spot, and it's a bunch of framed photos. Stacked on top of one another. It's kind of like a garage sale find. You know, this big stack of framed things that you go digging through. Wondering, "What is this shit" until you find something you really like, then you pay 50 cents for it and leave thinking "What a steal of a deal!"

Bah humbug. ..Nah uh....that's at the top of my santa list!

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, what I really want, more than the rest, is that section of QSco that stretches from his mid thigh to his mid-abdomen. Put the hands in there, too.

Sincerely,

Ruby.

I love this thread :)

Me too! Glad you found it. Good fun here.

Better in color? I never would have thought it! But then again, I'm kind of numb to that, I see it all the time!

You have beautiful coloring that why I like your pictures in color so much better.

So then, picture. Then later, maybe replies. Maybe sleep.

Maybe

The look of this one is really interesting. My first impression when I saw it was of brushed/satin metal. The outlines are so sharp, it almost looks like you were cut out and put on a light box. It's intriguing me.

You have beautiful coloring that why I like your pictures in color so much better.

I'm going to have to work on that, then! I've been having a hard time getting my camera to figure out the appropriate white balance with this setup :)

Mmmm.... May I please have you for my Christmas present this year? I've been a very good girl. :kiss::kiss:

There's a thought. Let me check UPS for freight rates to get me there on an overnight service :devil:

Q, you're excruciatingly sexy. :cattail:

Ooooh, excruciatingly?! I hope you'll be alright. Just show me where the pain is, and I'll do what I can to relieve it!

The look of this one is really interesting. My first impression when I saw it was of brushed/satin metal. The outlines are so sharp, it almost looks like you were cut out and put on a light box. It's intriguing me.

Thank you! It's .... oddly sharp given that I missed the focus! :D The lightbox look is from blasting a white muslin backdrop with a whole lot of extra light, I've been enjoying the effect!

This one I like better

Thank you! It's .... oddly sharp given that I missed the focus! :D The lightbox look is from blasting a white muslin backdrop with a whole lot of extra light, I've been enjoying the effect!

This one I like better

Oh, I do too. I like that there's a little texture in the background in the upper right corner. Reminds me of sunrays. The effect of the lighting and the soft focus with the higher contrast really highlights the contours and edges. Really nice image. Your photos are so engaging. I'm glad you don't mind me dissecting them a bit with you. :)

Back