I have no interest in male authors. Am I alone?

Most of who? Not sure I know what you mean?

New Posters, even a lot of the regulars. They'd prefer to watch what's going on than participate in it.

Personally, I don't see a lot of good ideas there, so I stopped visiting altogether. Not saying that the ideas are bad, just that one night stand types aren't my type of stories to write. I'm yet to see a story idea with an engaging plot.

New Posters, even a lot of the regulars. They'd prefer to watch what's going on than participate in it.

Personally, I don't see a lot of good ideas there, so I stopped visiting altogether. Not saying that the ideas are bad, just that one night stand types aren't my type of stories to write. I'm yet to see a story idea with an engaging plot.

I agree a lot of "ghosters" as I call them.

Sean Renaud and Sir Hugs and Carnevil pretty much keep that forum alive with their replies.

But most ideas are very strokish and also very overdone.

I don't post a lot because its inevitable that no matter what the idea the first spin is a form of non consent, especially if someone mentions a celebrity.

So between non con and incest....the 'regular' ideas get little posts and support.

I also always want to just say"write it yourself, give it a go"

Last edited:
The overreaching mod of the Story Ideas forum just erased even LC's substantive post just now to that thread. She apparently will erase just about anything. :rolleyes:

Got a PM from Laurel saying that mods are allowed to move off topic threads. I told her the thread wasn't moved posts were deleted that were on topic and some were off topic but no a singe curse word or racial epithet was used.

She also confirmed that the Mod and User referenced above are the same person. She stated that most Mods use a different acct for posting and mod. I understand that I was a kinda mod on an MMO, and had a different name/Avatar for my Mod duties than the one I used to play the game.

However, the user as a mod should know how to behave and not act like the Lit Police. I sent her a detailed list of what happened including samples of the posts that were deleted and am awaiting a response.

Got a PM from Laurel saying that mods are allowed to move off topic threads. I told her the thread wasn't moved posts were deleted that were on topic and some were off topic but no a singe curse word or racial epithet was used.

She also confirmed that the Mod and User referenced above are the same person. She stated that most Mods use a different acct for posting and mod. I understand that I was a kinda mod on an MMO, and had a different name/Avatar for my Mod duties than the one I used to play the game.

However, the user as a mod should know how to behave and not act like the Lit Police. I sent her a detailed list of what happened including samples of the posts that were deleted and am awaiting a response.

So Laurel outed a mod?

Why am I surprised, after all doesn't that just create more BS and abuse here?

This site is huge because its a welcome environment for dregs. People kicked off of every legit chat room can come here and cyber bully away and also threaten and abuse people through story comments and private feedback.

The BS cover up is you can ignore people here and you can disable feedbacks....which means you lose all the good stuff just to avoid the bad stuff that would not exist in the first place if the site was not made a haven for Bullshit.

What a fucking joke.

I am glad you posted this though because if that is how it works I can't wait for the next time a certain asshole here who thinks they own a forum gets preferential treatment from their mod friend.

And you should really choose your "friends" better because the second your little partner pilot here takes exception to something you say he'll be trolling you like there's no tomorrow like he does everyone else.

Remember those words because you've just been egged on and used by the biggest trolling piece of shit backbiting two faced lying coward on the "writer" side of the boards.

Last edited:
So Laurel outed a mod?

Why am I surprised, after all doesn't that just create more BS and abuse here?

This site is huge because its a welcome environment for dregs. People kicked off of every legit chat room can come here and cyber bully away and also threaten and abuse people through story comments and private feedback.

The BS cover up is you can ignore people here and you can disable feedbacks....which means you lose all the good stuff just to avoid the bad stuff that would not exist in the first place if the site was not made a haven for Bullshit.

What a fucking joke.

I am glad you posted this though because if that is how it works I can't wait for the next time a certain asshole here who thinks they own a forum gets preferential treatment from their mod friend.

And you should really choose your "friends" better because the second your little partner pilot here takes exception to something you say he'll be trolling you like there's no tomorrow like he does everyone else.

Remember those words because you've just been egged on and used by the biggest trolling piece of shit backbiting two faced lying coward on the "writer" side of the boards.

I have no friends here, most people here I wouldn't tell my real name, never mind anything else personal. I have a pesona I use here. It is definitely not the real me. This site is an escape from my real life where I cn let my hair down and "do" things I would never do irl.

You and pilot have an ongoing feud for whatever reason, and I couldn't care less. I try not to get into flame wars here which is why I limit myself to the forums where people generally act like the adults we're supposed to be. I limit my posts to SRP, ORP, Story Ideas, and Authors Hangout. I lurk in AmPics and personals, most of the other I don't even read posts in those.

If pilot or anyone starts harassing me I will ignore them and report them. I know one user recently got banned for sending me a threatening PM after I asked her to stop posting in one of my RP threads. Suddenly all of her posts disappeared and her user name is non exsistent. SO sometimes the system does work. I just hope it does in this case as well.

Laurel has access to the Mod Queue, of course, and can read read every trollish post there. She has also received PMs from me with links, quotes, etc. Removed posts were off topic and/or argumentative. Especially ones where Urchin said "I will keep posting here until I get the answer I want." That does not further someone's story idea along. It's funny that this thread has turned into a bitchfest about something off topic. It is also funny that Laurel would share something personal about her members.

Laurel has access to the Mod Queue, of course, and can read read every trollish post there. She has also received PMs from me with links, quotes, etc. Removed posts were off topic and/or argumentative. Especially ones where Urchin said "I will keep posting here until I get the answer I want." That does not further someone's story idea along. It's funny that this thread has turned into a bitchfest about something off topic. It is also funny that Laurel would share something personal about her members.

Then explain why Lovecrafts post was off topic. It discussed the story idea. The entire thread was all on topic until you came in and said that the story idea wasn't a story idea.

Explain why I have reported posts as off topic in other threads and they haven't been deleted.

Show us where in the forum rules it allows posts to be deleted. Show us the link. So far all these requests which are reasonable have been ignored in both PM's to you and posts in the thread in question.

Or you can just admit you were wrong, that there was nothing off topic until you came in and started to falsely accuse everyone of being off topic, and deleting every post in the thread even those that were not off topic.

That MyRubyLips and DarkPleasures are the same person is interesting information--including that this doesn't appear to give Laurel heartburn or second thoughts about using MyRubyLips as a mod. Guess there isn't much thought going into what the word "moderator" means.

That MyRubyLips and DarkPleasures are the same person is interesting information--including that this doesn't appear to give Laurel heartburn or second thoughts about using MyRubyLips as a mod. Guess there isn't much thought going into what the word "moderator" means.

Apparently Laurel thinks the thread was moved. I told her that things were deleted and when asked for the reason I was ignored. Even posts that were in no way off topic were deleted. I am awaiting her reply. I know what I want to happen, but this is Laurels site and she can do whatever she wants.

But how this gets resolved will tell me and other users following the situation exactly how this site enforces its own rules and how it lets the mods treat the users.

Well, I'll admit I didn't have it right by suggesting that the moderator, MyRubyLips, was covering for a buddy, DarkPleasures, who was posting hassling and off-base posts on that thread when MyRubyLips erased even the posts that were on topic. It wasn't that DarkPleasures was MyRubyLips' buddy, it was that MyRudyLips', the supposed moderator, WAS DarkPleasures, an alt that was hassling the OP on the thread and posting off-base posts. Even though she supposedly is the forum moderator, MyRubyLips was posting hassling posts on that forum under an alt name--and then deleting on-topic posts to cover her own ass.

That should certainly send a message on MyRubyLips as a moderator on Literotica.

Laurels response said:
I've stated before, moderators are there to move offtopic content into a more suitable forum. Generally, this means moving offtopic threads - not moving individual posts on otherwise topical threads. Your posts were not deleted, just moved to non-public section of the site. Moderators do not have the ability to delete posts; they can edit the contents of them (removing spam links, etc.) and move them to other forums.

Forum #12 is a notice to users who sometimes come to us asking that their posts be deleted from the site. Users can edit their own posts, but we will not do a mass wipe of forum posts.

Going forward, I think we've clarified that issue. if you have further trouble with response posts made to topical threads in SI or elsewhere being moved off, please bring it to my attention directly.

Apparently they weren't deleted just moved to a non public part of the website. I asked Laurel to reviem the "moved" posts and to determine for herself if anything really needed to be moved compared to other threads in that forum, and decide for herself who stirred the shitpot.

Wating for her response...

Another fun fact about MyRubiLips, moderator of the Story Ideas forum. I dinged her alt, DarkPleasures, for telling others what to do about Lit. stories even though she's not a Lit. author herself--and, checking on MyRubiLips, I find that she isn't a Lit. author either. Moderating a Lit. Story Ideas forum and not even a contributing Lit. story author . . .

I agree a lot of "ghosters" as I call them.

Sean Renaud and Sir Hugs and Carnevil pretty much keep that forum alive with their replies.

But most ideas are very strokish and also very overdone.

I don't post a lot because its inevitable that no matter what the idea the first spin is a form of non consent, especially if someone mentions a celebrity.

So between non con and incest....the 'regular' ideas get little posts and support.

I also always want to just say"write it yourself, give it a go"

Personally, when I see non-con mixed with celeb, I get a little creeped-out, because of the Rebecca Shaffer effect.

Personally, when I see non-con mixed with celeb, I get a little creeped-out, because of the Rebecca Shaffer effect.

Yep, if I were a celeb and learned that there was a noncon story about me on Lit., Lit. would be in a whole heap of trouble. But I think they are aware of that and do what they can to keep those stories off this Web site.

Yep, if I were a celeb and learned that there was a noncon story about me on Lit., Lit. would be in a whole heap of trouble. But I think they are aware of that and do what they can to keep those stories off this Web site.

While true, only a few hundred people would read the story. If a Celeb tried to get a story removed, it would be all over TMZ, People, Star, OK, Life & Style, Enqurier, etc... suddenly millions of people want to read the story and it gets shared all over social media.

SOmetimes it's best to not make a fuss so as not to call attention to things you don't want known.

Personally I wouldn't recognize most celebs if they told me who they were. I have more important things in my real life than caring about hollywood and its sick-o-phants

While true, only a few hundred people would read the story. If a Celeb tried to get a story removed, it would be all over TMZ, People, Star, OK, Life & Style, Enqurier, etc... suddenly millions of people want to read the story and it gets shared all over social media.

SOmetimes it's best to not make a fuss so as not to call attention to things you don't want known.

Personally I wouldn't recognize most celebs if they told me who they were. I have more important things in my real life than caring about hollywood and its sick-o-phants

None of which makes it a good thing for a writer to do. It's not like posting a naked selfie the celeb took her/himself, though. It's libel in the form of fiction about the celeb. They wouldn't get bad publicity off it and they might just put the Web site out of business. It's Lit. that wouldn't want that sort of publicity and light shining on it.

Not commenting on the rightness or wrongness or the mnorality of doing it. WHile the story may be libel (can you claim libel over a story posted as fiction?)

While posting private pics without permission is a crime in many places, not to mention hacking into the persons account (illegal), stealing their pictures (illegal). Libel is a civil matter not criminal.

Remember the planned boycoot of Chick-FIl-A earlier this year. One side tried to hurt the company by announcing a boycott.

The result was numerous stores had to close early because they sold a weeks worth of food in a few hours. Didn't quite have the effect the protestors wanted did it?

Several movies have had announced boycotts by different groups. This usually has the effect of making people who were uninterested in seeing the movie, go see it to see what all the fuss was about. DOubling or eve tripiling the ticket sales.

SOmetimes it's better to avoid the publicity and ignore the item than to announce it to the world.

That's why most celebs don't sue tabloids for their lies and innuendo. Why call attention to it?

Not commenting on the rightness or wrongness or the mnorality of doing it. WHile the story may be libel (can you claim libel over a story posted as fiction?)

If it's a celeb piece, the character isn't fiction. Celebs don't have as much protection against libel as noncelebs do, but if they were depicted in a story in sexual situations that the writer couldn't show as known behavior of that celeb, that would be libel. And since, a celeb could make the case that it tarnished their image and therefore affected their income, it could mean big bucks. (And the platform the story was on would be just as actionable as the writer would be.)

If it's a celeb piece, the character isn't fiction. Celebs don't have as much protection against libel as noncelebs do, but if they were depicted in a story in sexual situations that the writer couldn't show as known behavior of that celeb, that would be libel. And since, a celeb could make the case that it tarnished their image and therefore affected their income, it could mean big bucks. (And the platform the story was on would be just as actionable as the writer would be.)

These would be the same celebrities that release their own sex tapes and claim they were stolen. If anything the story would whet the publics appetite for that person, increasing their income.

The character isn't fiction, but the situatuon is. The celeb would have to prove teh story hurt them. Not many can claim that a story on a website with only a few hundred people hurt them.

Celebs like

Pam Anderson
Paris Hilton
Lindsey Lohan
Miley Cyrus
or any other "actress" that parades around semi naked in public can seriously claim a story on Lut hurt them. They would be laughed out of the courtroom.

These would be the same celebrities that release their own sex tapes and claim they were stolen. If anything the story would whet the publics appetite for that person, increasing their income.

The character isn't fiction, but the situatuon is. The celeb would have to prove teh story hurt them. Not many can claim that a story on a website with only a few hundred people hurt them.

Celebs like

Pam Anderson
Paris Hilton
Lindsey Lohan
Miley Cyrus
or any other "actress" that parades around semi naked in public can seriously claim a story on Lut hurt them. They would be laughed out of the courtroom.

Yep, the story use would be addressed on its own merits. And, yep, if the character was identifiable as the celeb, the possibility of libel would kick in. As far as the courts were concerned, the mere fact that it tarnished the celeb's public image and the celeb's income was attached to the public image would be good enough to assess monitary damage. In fact it would be one of the easiest calls for a court to make.

The answer is just not to do it, I think. It's a sleazy thing to do anyway. I very much doubt the writer would want to have it done to them.

Last edited:
I agree it's sleazy. I don't even read that category. I just can't believe anyone with a brain would believe a story on this site could negatively affect anyones livlihood.

But then again we are talking about the American courts where anything is possible.

Given: Many people's minds are awash with celeb stuff. Many people love fanfic. Many people love sex. Put those together, and we'll have perv celeb fanfic overflowing the iNets, like, right now. Is LIT the place for such? I dunno; not my call. I could give a shit about celebs and fanfic -- except maybe I'll write about doing a 3-way with Bob Dylan and Joan Baez -- or maybe a NIGHT COURT orgy -- wait, am I showing my age?

Celebs like

Pam Anderson
Paris Hilton
Lindsey Lohan
Miley Cyrus
So, change the names. Ann Pemberton (maybe too subtle). Paris Poontang (or Ramada or Marriott). Lindsey Luger (or Lowball). Ciley Myrus.

Or use real names but write a clearly sardonic-farcical political-religious-social spoof.

"As the were-moose Ted Nugent slid his faux-beef bayonet into her slippery slimey snatch, Sarah Palin thought, 'What a lucky girl I am!' just before the dermal-patch heroin knocked her out. The watchful videographer knew the leaked sex tape would boost the ex-governor's sagging career, just as a nip-and-tuck job had lifted her sagging tits. And Ted enjoyed yelling, 'Bang! Bang!' while he pounded her unconscious opiated body."

Throw in misdirection or obvious social-satirical elements, and it's not libel. I hope.

Which is why most celebs don't sue tabloids. It's more trouble than it's worth.

I include disclaimers at times that say that I am not actually claiming that these characters are doing this in real life.

But then I've written very little actual celeb story, typically about celebs that appeal to me but not the general populace.

I include disclaimers at times that say that I am not actually claiming that these characters are doing this in real life.

Not saying anyone will ever go off you, but a court would give you a horse laugh on that, I think.

Back