Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think daddy has missed me a little cookies lol

Thanks ladies.

Sorry about limitations you and so have peaches its a worry i have because i have bad knees from a fall

Hey Daddies! :kiss:

I just want to THANK YOU for proving me right! We had bets going on the side that you would show up next! :)

Don't you have enough posts in the personals to satisfy your attention whore needs, old Sugarbunny, new Sugarbunny, Caylee and SouthernMom?

Have you NOT noticed that the daddies don't like you very much? Might wanna think about that...

I just want to THANK YOU for proving me right! We had bets going on the side that you would show up next! :)

Don't you have enough posts in the personals to satisfy your attention whore needs, old Sugarbunny, new Sugarbunny, Caylee and SouthernMom?

Have you NOT noticed that the daddies don't like you very much? Might wanna think about that...

Apparently, there's been drama in my absence again. :D

I think daddy has missed me a little cookies lol

Thanks ladies.

Sorry about limitations you and so have peaches its a worry i have because i have bad knees from a fall

"Standing and bent over something is always pretty good (and allows me the luxury of shoving a pillow in my mouth.....;).....giggles)"

"Little girl you are starting to PISS ME OFF":catroar::mad:

She's not worth getting pissed off over. It just gives her the attention she wants.

We are happy little family let's not let her ruin that.

I got through the airport very quick. Didn't get charged for my extra bag :devil: didnt even ave to flirt. Both bags were spot on weight wise and they didnt weigh my carry on thank goodness.

I have a pair of leather gloves for dead mouse removal. LOL

Would you go ahead and take care of that for us, Daddy Rj? Pretty please!?!

~kisses Daddy's cheek~

Peaches..she was in here earlier as Southern Mom, so it was so surprise when Sugar Bunny showed up.

How was your day, big sister?

~kisses Daddy's cheek~

Peaches..she was in here earlier as Southern Mom, so it was so surprise when Sugar Bunny showed up.

I do here, so why not?

She's not worth getting pissed off over. It just gives her the attention she wants.

I got through the airport very quick. Didn't get charged for my extra bag :devil: didnt even ave to flirt. Both bags were spot on weight wise and they didnt weigh my carry on thank goodness.

That is wonderful TT!!!! Try to get some rest on your long flight and do let us know when you arrive home safely. :rose:

OK! I'm on a charger, and after helping a pal with computer issues, were just hanging out. After some hang time, I'll send off those informative PMs to my sisters.hello Daddies that came in recently!

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!:nana:

~kisses Daddy's cheek~

(Shrugging and giggling) "Welcome to Wednesday....the new Thursday....the new Friday...... An inside joke that means it was massively insane but we survived.":D (Still trying to read back far enough to find out about the new Daddy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back