Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap this panic attack is the worst. My nerves are so shot I cannot bare being around anyone. My cousin is coming to visit I should meet her because I do like her. But I am too freaked to deal with discomfiture of my female presence as opposed to what used to be male. I just need to make the nerves stop, I do not know how. I tried meditating earlier and playing music. I am going to lie down and try again. I cannot stand it.:(

"They" ain't as important as "YOU", so remember our mantra, hon:

Fuck'em!

BTW, you get an even better vibrato out of the "'em" than you do out of that old "om." Sweet!

I'm like a crazy person, checking my mail over and over again, waiting for a reply to a message that I may or may not get. I'm driving myself up the fucking wall!

I'm like a crazy person, checking my mail over and over again, waiting for a reply to a message that I may or may not get. I'm driving myself up the fucking wall!

I'd suggest that you climb the walls instead. You'll get higher and it's a lot easier on the wall. Just saying...

why can I work miracles for others but not for me? And why is no one stepping up to grant me my miracle?

Too much stress darlin....just remember to be you and not try let others opinions hurt you...they don't understand.:kiss:
:) you are right of course. :kiss::heart::rose: thank you. I cannot say that I have ever had visits that were so lovely as I did with you. Love you sis.

:) you are right of course. :kiss::heart::rose: thank you. I cannot say that I have ever had visits that were so lovely as I did with you. Love you sis.

I miss you. When my Dad gets back and is able to monitor "the Terror"...lets plan on me heading that way...:kiss:

I miss you. When my Dad gets back and is able to monitor "the Terror"...lets plan on me heading that way...:kiss:

Oh gawd yes, lol you can meet Little boys mother. she is a sweetie even if grumpy sometimes. I have a feeling yall will get along great. Little boy and I are planning to camp in the living room to give you the nicer bed.:rose::heart:

Oh gawd yes, lol you can meet Little boys mother. she is a sweetie even if grumpy sometimes. I have a feeling yall will get along great. Little boy and I are planning to camp in the living room to give you the nicer bed.:rose::heart:

Sooooo...you're saying I am grumpy at times?;):D:eek:

Sooooo...you're saying I am grumpy at times?;):D:eek:
lmao no no no. she is bright and has a sense of humor too. There is a scary thought lol if you both get grumpy. We will put you up at my mothers house if that happens. You and my mother will get along. But shes not grumpy:D

this is very interesting, I can feel the anxiety fading ironically my nausea is disappearing too. Thank gawd. I am feeling lots better. That was hell earlier today. *whew* I am feeling normal almost *snerf* like that will ever happen.:rolleyes:

lmao no no no. she is bright and has a sense of humor too. There is a scary thought lol if you both get grumpy. We will put you up at my mothers house if that happens. You and my mother will get along. But shes not grumpy:D

Mmmhmmm....Keep diggin sweetheart...I'll just sit and watch as the hole gets bigger.:D

:kiss:

Mmmhmmm....Keep diggin sweetheart...I'll just sit and watch as the hole gets bigger.:D

:kiss:
*ut oh* what did I say?:eek: I have told you about my foot in mouth disease haven't I? It is a genetic flaw the runs in my family. I have to brush my teeth frequently. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back