Eating Your Own Cum

Have to agree with IARainman about hot. I have cum in a champagn flute before and then saved it for a bit later a couple of times and it is not very good cold.
 
Im with PantyPlay above, getting it directly from a nice hard cock is much better than contorting yourself to cum in your own mouth, when it usually ends up going all over your face. But lately I have taken to cumming in my hand and imediately sticking my cum covered fingers in my mouth while Im still in "orgasm mode" if you will.

At times I've used the trick of cumming in a condom and then leaving it in a glass of hot water (without the water getting into the condom). Then as I work myself up again I can hardly keep myself from grabbing the condom of right-temperature cum and slurping it down like a slut, tonguing out the inside of the condom is so erotic...
 
Pretty hot idea. Must try this.

Just describing it got me thinking about it and then obsessing so I now have a glass of hot water with a big load of cum in a condom in it right next to the computer... how long I surf Lit before I succumb to being my inner cum slut and slurp it down, who knows? :devil:
 
Is there a difference between cumming in your own mouth or having someone else cum in your mouth after you've sucked that cock?
 
eating your own

just a little difference...you will love yours, I love mine and it tastes so sexy!
 
Nice! I am glad you can imagine swallowing my delicious cream. You are a very good boy!
 
eating your own

Like so many, I've had the loss of interest problem. but I did find one solution. I call a phone sex woman and tell her what I'm trying to do. So when I cum, I now depend on her to urge me to eat it, and since I don't want to let her down, I'm able to do it.

P.S. My cum actually tastes quite good.
 
Like so many, I've had the loss of interest problem. but I did find one solution. I call a phone sex woman and tell her what I'm trying to do. So when I cum, I now depend on her to urge me to eat it, and since I don't want to let her down, I'm able to do it.

P.S. My cum actually tastes quite good.

That's a great idea. I assume she's all for it since the call goes longer. Do you find they can encourage you creatively or is it sort of new territory for them?
 
Nice big creamy load sitting near me in very warm water, waiting until I can't stand it any more and open wide for cum...
 
Like everyone else here; I've done it and liked it, but usually lose all desire right after a good cum no matter what I tell myself before.
With that said because I lose my desire I would love for my wife to feed it to me out of her hand or pussy after fucking her. Then it would be part of something that we were doing together rather than me standing over the sink by myself - not very erotic.
 
It's most definitely easier - though not as easy as that sounds - to eat your cum after orgasm if you have encouragement or help from outside. Just hearing the words - or some variation thereof - is enough turn-on that it certainly helps me, in any event.

The trick is to find that partner or friend, or whatever, who'll lend that kind of encouragement...
 
I'm not turned on at all doing it solo however if my partner shows any interest in me cleaning her up after I've busted my nut in her then I've no problem eating it out of her and sharing. Occasionally I'll lick it off of her and clean her up that way if she doesn't have to search for a towel.
 
You'll never know if she's interested if you don't either bring the subject up, or just go for it one of these times, then see what her reaction is.

If you want your partner to try something, gang, you're never going to get anywhere waiting for her to read your mind. Just think how easy it is for you to read hers...
 
Last night, something different happened! I have eaten my cum from my wife's pussy, tits and mouth. I enjoy licking her clean and do so every now and then:)

Last night-I had had a terrible day, she decided I needed a massage, fast forward-after massaging my balls,thigh and arse she got me to turn over. . . Fast forward again! She was slowly wanking my well lubed cock, slowing to a stop every time I get close. This went on for ages until I couldn't hold back, I started cumming. She scooped some up on her other hand whilst still slowly pumping away and put it in my mouth. . I was still gasping! She repeated this until all of my cum had gone!

She looked on and said-that saved on tissue :)
 
Back
Top