What do you do to?

sweet_lusciousdesire

Literotica Guru
What do you do to keep yourself sexually desirable and motivated?

I have the "My Fitness Pal" app on my phone and I feel good about using it.

Well....

I find lingerie and outfits work for me, it makes me feel sexy and desirable, and it also makes me desirable to my BF, and gotta mix it up so that he feels like he's getting something "new"....wear glasses if you normally don't, wear pig tails, sexy Halloween costumes are great in the bedroom all year around, switch up the makeup...maybe go a little out of the box, go a little goth if your a minimal natural beauty type, maybe some 4 or 5 inch heels if your short.....there's no denying guys like new girls....so be that new girl for him :)

I use to wear sweat pants after work all the time. I've started always wearing jeans and button up shirts. I try and keep my hair cu and looking better than I use to. Now I need to try and maybe get into a gym

I find lingerie and outfits work for me, it makes me feel sexy and desirable, and it also makes me desirable to my BF, and gotta mix it up so that he feels like he's getting something "new"....wear glasses if you normally don't, wear pig tails, sexy Halloween costumes are great in the bedroom all year around, switch up the makeup...maybe go a little out of the box, go a little goth if your a minimal natural beauty type, maybe some 4 or 5 inch heels if your short.....there's no denying guys like new girls....so be that new girl for him :)

That's cool. I noticed that on The Voice. Gwen Stephani kept changing her look and she looked awesome everytime. Good tip!

That's cool. I noticed that on The Voice. Gwen Stephani kept changing her look and she looked awesome everytime. Good tip!

Sure! Who says you can't change your look out of the bedroom too....but I'm a creature of habit so typically don't stray from my usual fashions, lol

I am fully aware I'm going to Hell for this (and a lot of other thing) but...

This thread is useless without pics!:D:D

:rose::rose::rose:

Back