Spitroast

One of my fantasies to be the middle man with two other guys. For some reason it really, really excites me. :)

Yep, done it. I prefer the guy behind going up my cunt, but I've had it up the ass and enjoyed it too. Very, very hot.

Yep, done it. I prefer the guy behind going up my cunt, but I've had it up the ass and enjoyed it too. Very, very hot.

Flying into Newcastle Airport any time soon Maddy? Pal of mine and I could meet and greet and give you one of those very, very hot welcomes. UK is where the men say "cunt" with passion, as well as fucking in there with passion. You? Well you'll not be able to say anything at all of course. :rose::rose:

Flying into Newcastle Airport any time soon Maddy? Pal of mine and I could meet and greet and give you one of those very, very hot welcomes. UK is where the men say "cunt" with passion, as well as fucking in there with passion. You? Well you'll not be able to say anything at all of course. :rose::rose:
I think that's one of the things I love most about spitroasting. There's a lot of control over me. I'm getting stimulated from the back, but my mouth is controlled at the sane time. I can only speak if they want me to

Have done several variations... Favorite in getting fucked with my mouth and hand and toys working a woman over

I think that's one of the things I love most about spitroasting. There's a lot of control over me. I'm getting stimulated from the back, but my mouth is controlled at the sane time. I can only speak if they want me to

Yes, the girl should be totally used for the men's pleasure. As long as I get sticky both ends I'm a happy little girl

Yes, the girl should be totally used for the men's pleasure. As long as I get sticky both ends I'm a happy little girl

Hey, misty: something about reading a woman posting this - it's not only the surge to my junk and the substantial consequences there. It's heat in my throat and tingle in my fingers and toes ...

Where are you gal? My mate and I on our way ... xx

Thats gotta be the best part having a dick buried in my pussy or ass while being shoved against another man them in total control. Spitroast is the perfect term I think beacause when I am in that position I feel like fuck meat

Thats gotta be the best part having a dick buried in my pussy or ass while being shoved against another man them in total control. Spitroast is the perfect term I think beacause when I am in that position I feel like fuck meat

This gets better and better! And, Samantha, I guess with you the guys can switch? and switch again? High fiving between times as we buckle you up?

Last night I was invited to a house three streets over and four guys spitroasted me taking turns. I was told to not swallow. The guy in my mouth would cum, and the one fucking my ass or cunt would pull my head back by my hair and hold it there. They'd tell me to open my mouth and my tongue would be swimming in the guy's cum. Then the next one stepped in front of me with his dick in front of my face, and the guy would lower my head and his dick would go in my mouth and we'd get back into an intense rhythm.

I would love to be spit-roasted one in my sissy ass and one in my sissy mouth until they both cum and fill me.

Last night I was invited to a house three streets over and four guys spitroasted me taking turns. I was told to not swallow. The guy in my mouth would cum, and the one fucking my ass or cunt would pull my head back by my hair and hold it there. They'd tell me to open my mouth and my tongue would be swimming in the guy's cum. Then the next one stepped in front of me with his dick in front of my face, and the guy would lower my head and his dick would go in my mouth and we'd get back into an intense rhythm.

As ever, Maddy, it's not just those four guys you gave throbbing boners to: it's me and hot-blooded men all over the world gal. You're a good 'un! xx

I agree. Just love it when my husband and another guy have me between them. The best!

You can't help but love a girl who enjoys being spitroasted.

Back