Naoko's news, views and shoes thread

I'm pleased to note that the Closed Circuit monitoring system is working well.
That picture is one for the Album of the Year.
:)

Them boots were bloody ugly, though

Dusting dusting dusting
:rose:

ETA:
Phew, new page at last! All comfy and the right size. :)

I'm pleased to note that the Closed Circuit monitoring system is working well.
That picture is one for the Album of the Year.

Oh you are here too! Let's go to Naked and have coffee - or something. :devil: And just ... gimme those pix! *wrestle wrestle*

...an espresso accompanied by a shot of a nice single malt would be great...

Attachments

• fetish_sandals.jpg
    fetish_sandals.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 19
Hello, new page! You know, I ordered a pair of not at all sexy, comfy summer shoes to wear when I'm walking the dog or biking (if I ever get a bike) and they never came! I'm going to have to check to see if my payment went through ...:mad:

Hello, new page! You know, I ordered a pair of not at all sexy, comfy summer shoes to wear when I'm walking the dog or biking (if I ever get a bike) and they never came! I'm going to have to check to see if my payment went through ...:mad:

:eek: don't go bringing those in here! See if you can find some really outrageous summer shoes to post.

Free-postage-6-inch-sexy-High-Heel-font-b-Shoe-b-font-font-b-Fetish-b.jpg

Summer shoes.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz5t4x6jtZF5y5D8WdlvPr2SFXhYS2QwKNJuc7hDSWK8y0C3zB

Summer shoes.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz5t4x6jtZF5y5D8WdlvPr2SFXhYS2QwKNJuc7hDSWK8y0C3zB

I don't know how to post photos! If I find something good I will try. Those are lovely.

I don't know how to post photos! If I find something good I will try. Those are lovely.

right click on a pic online, then do Copy Image Location. Click on the postcard icon in the tool bar above the posting box, then paste in there. It's best to preview the post first, as some images can be too big and stretch the thread - like Sam's Christmas present (Halle Berry).

:eek: don't go bringing those in here! See if you can find some really outrageous summer shoes to post.

Free-postage-6-inch-sexy-High-Heel-font-b-Shoe-b-font-font-b-Fetish-b.jpg

Nice legs, pity about them being on such a 'little' lady (why else would any intelligent female need an inch or two added to her height ?)

I have cleaned up the Safe Sex link in the blog!

And, can anyone give any advice for HP? For a long time he's wanted to leave a comment on my blogposts. He has tried to write in the comment box and just post as Anonymous, but it doesn't seem to work. He doesn't want to have a Google account, his current pair of glasses are fine.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

I have cleaned up the Safe Sex link in the blog!

And, can anyone give any advice for HP? For a long time he's wanted to leave a comment on my blogposts. He has tried to write in the comment box and just post as Anonymous, but it doesn't seem to work. He doesn't want to have a Google account, his current pair of glasses are fine.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

I don't know. I left a comment under Name/Url as oggbashan, was prompted for a URL, but I left that box blank. It worked after I had entered the security code.

Last edited:
I don't know. I left a comment under Name/Url as oggbashan, was prompted for a URL, but I left that box blank. It worked after I had entered the security code.

I cannot recall it asking me for one of those. Didn't get that far.
Putting my name and a dummy URL didn't work either.

Last edited:
Back