Fun with Photos (My BBW)

Wow! Love that sexy ass in the Christmas ornament photo.

I hope Santa remembers to put some extra batteries in the stocking. Nothing worse than a new toy and no batteries;).

She's experienced the battery frustration before, luckily she took her anger by riding me harder.

DungeonsOfDread-Wish those were my "ornaments" in her hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, her hands are quite talented with "ornaments" especially when decorating the "Christmas tree"
 
Love a Sexy Woman

Love a sexy women. She extrudes confidence. The air around here is electric and you know something good is going to happen

attachment.php


Just found your thread and looking forward to going though it.

You my dear are a beauty. Oh, how I want you.
 
Love a sexy women. She extrudes confidence. The air around here is electric and you know something good is going to happen

attachment.php


Just found your thread and looking forward to going though it.

You my dear are a beauty. Oh, how I want you.

Thank you very much. She is quite enamored by your comments. Have fun looking through the pictures

Very Tastefully done once again DoD! Love looking at your work! A true Artists!

Thank you, we do enjoy the art form of taking erotic photos.
 
Belated Christmas gift

And the answer is YES! we did have fun cleaning her up
 
Last edited:
Another of my Lady in red

My wife just told me she had never even heard the song "Lady in Red" so I graciously introduced it to her without the music and only my terrible singing voice, filled with all the emotion. (She thinks it wasn't half bad)
 
Last edited:
I absolutely Love how much fun you two are having!
Should have gotten over here sooner!
 
This one actually precedes some of the others but its still fun nonetheless
 
Last edited:
Awesome pics! I'm glad you two have found a fun exciting hobby to spice up your sex life. Thanks for the pics, shes sexy as hell :)
 
Been on holidays recently this is the last of the red outfit shots until we can work on some more.
 
Last edited:
I absolutely love the last picture!


(not a fan of the one with stripped wall paper... it distracted me... odd that...)
 
Damn, this hard problem you started here just will not go away. Sexy, Sexy, SEXY!!!!
 
Back
Top