The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you an actress then Shy?

No, I use to fake orgasms with my ex husband, does that count as acting? lol

I work for a care Company, going to places that have difficulties.

The time I stay varies, but it does make living unsettled.

I don't mind, I get bored easily

How are you?

I hope life is being good to you.

Everytime I see your av I think of beautiful pagens and the night sky xx
 
I would love to :)

Would like to come to CPH in the summer for a weekend, but it depends on the costs

Will let you know dates if I can come over

xx

Ohh that sounds interesting!!! I look forward to hearing about it!
 
No, I use to fake orgasms with my ex husband, does that count as acting? lol

I work for a care Company, going to places that have difficulties.

The time I stay varies, but it does make living unsettled.

I don't mind, I get bored easily

How are you?

I hope life is being good to you.

Everytime I see your av I think of beautiful pagens and the night sky xx

Rofllllllllll you're badddddddd!!
*Sits and ponders why pagans and night skies* ....... do I get to dance naked in the woods? beware of hedgehogs under foot
 
Thank you xx

I love that av, you have a very nice looking bottom

Does the face match? <she asks innocently>

:kiss: As for the face? meh, depends on who you ask. If you ask anyone other than me who has seen it you'd get a much better response. ;) I am my own worst enemy!:eek:
 
Your naked!!

Oh my Gosh!!

I may be heading your way sometime in April, perhaps we can get a coffee together; but.........You have to be dressed, ok.

<gives Harmony a stern look>

lol

But naked is fun!

And woo hoo, I'll get dressed, promise.
 
Job hunting seems to be the 'in' thing right now.

How is the CV throwing and job hunting going?

Slow at the minute. Only recently got the CV back from a few people I threw it out to for checking (my spooling and grammar are not the best) and one of my jobs for today is to get it out there.

And morning all.
 
Morning Malich. I know how the job hunting feels, I've been looking for 2 months now and I've had 1 interview.

I've applied for over 18 jobs, and had 1 interview.
 
Afternoon folks. I'm thinking of applying to become a director of a bank, you dont need any qualifications for that and the perks are great. Hope yous are all having a nice weekend.
 
Well, I'm now officially "Out there in the job market" posted myself on 4 places today, will probably hit a few more tomorrow but right now I'm sick of typing the same stuff on different websites :)

Jock, sounds like a plan. Might see about doing the same myself. That or politician perhaps.

Vote Malich for a better tomorrow!
 
Well, I'm now officially "Out there in the job market" posted myself on 4 places today, will probably hit a few more tomorrow but right now I'm sick of typing the same stuff on different websites :)

Jock, sounds like a plan. Might see about doing the same myself. That or politician perhaps.

Vote Malich for a better tomorrow!

You got my vote bud! You can't possibly be as inebt, selfserving, smug and corrupt as these idiots in westminster just now.(All demoninations!)
 
Dear gods but I hope so. I have morals for a start... they're not what some folks would identify, but I like to think they're better than most peoples :)

Mind you, they're what would probably keep me from being a politician in the first place... I'm too moral to be one of them!
 
Hugs Nax back :)

How is life with you?

Good, I hope xx

:) Life is ok.. Ups and downs... Work is complicated right now, but I have someone very very special in my life at the moment and hopefully that can continue :)

Hope you are ok. If you are ever around my neck of the woods, don't be shy and get in touch. We still havent got to meet yet.

Have a good week :rose:
 
Hi di hi campers, 'twas a lovely day today, working in a T-shirt! How's every body been?
 
Hi di hi campers, 'twas a lovely day today, working in a T-shirt! How's every body been?
Hope you have a lovely day today as well!! :heart:



Morning everyone, hows things in your world? :rose:

Same old here. Looking for a job atm and must say it fuckin hard cuz of the world crisis. Did you find the job yet, Harmony? It's a pain in the ass to find one just now, here as well. ~le sigh~

Hope everyones doing fine!! :kiss:
 
Sadly I haven't yet.

I've applied for something like 6 jobs this week too.

I'll get something eventually.
 
Good evening, everyone. Hope you are all well. :rose:

Good luck to everyone who is applying for jobs at the moment.
 
Applied for my first last week but closing date isn't until the 20th.

Sounds like a good job from the brief description but we shall wait and see.
 
Hello all, just thought i'd bump this thread back to the top...

Hope everyone is well. Been a busy few days and even busier when im back at work tomoro :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top