What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I feel so misplaced...

Just moved abroad...but still in the states...part of my things here, part of my things there...I am a little bit everywhere...

That maybe just maybe Admin will realize I am willing to have my classes switch about to their advantage to make my schedule better.....

I'm a sensitive dude. And there used to be a time where I was proud of that. I can't remember where the shame set in.

I'm a sensitive dude. And there used to be a time where I was proud of that. I can't remember where the shame set in.

I wanna know "who" told you that you should be ashamed. The sensitivity of the human soul is precious and unique. It makes you the individual you are and you is not a number but a thinking feeling human being. We all have something to offer. As you will it, so mote it be.
Sounds like story grist... perhaps. ;)

And you! *huge squishes*. Life can be fucked up, yet we move on. We can move together if you like? It does not need to be in isolation.

I don't think this heart will ever be unheavy again...I am scared to think that is my reality...:(

Good night Lit Peeps...sweet dreams...:rose:

I want to feel this way again.

tumblr_mf2543p1R81qesop1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mf2543p1R81qesop1o2_500.gif

tumblr_mf2543p1R81qesop1o3_500.gif

tumblr_mf2543p1R81qesop1o4_500.gif

Today is going to be a looooooong day. Might as well get up and get it started.:eek:

THis is a cool trick and it works perfectly... if you're gonna do more than one tho, I usually cook for 5 minutes each.

amazing-life-hacks-25.jpg

That I'm likely to fade away soon, as she has obviously been and gone tonight.

I wanna know "who" told you that you should be ashamed. The sensitivity of the human soul is precious and unique. It makes you the individual you are and you is not a number but a thinking feeling human being. We all have something to offer. As you will it, so mote it be.
Neon has a lot to offer the world.
And you! *huge squishes*. Life can be fucked up, yet we move on. We can move together if you like? It does not need to be in isolation.
You. You are so sweet. Where do you wanna move to :D? *huge squished back* I thank you, cutie. I needed a squish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back