The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

Another glorious early morning. :/

Hope you're all sleeping well. Will check in through the day as and when I can.

Morning all

Another glorious early morning. :/

Hope you're all sleeping well. Will check in through the day as and when I can.

Morning already?? Zzzzzzz

Is it raining in London? It's torrential here.

Morning all.....

Late start for me this morning - managed to turn my alarm off in my sleep :rolleyes:

Came into work and two of the staff are at daggers drawn - they've been taking potshots at each other all week so I'm not surprised. So today should be interesting..

Hope everyone has a good day - weekend tomorrow :D

Morning all

Hope you managed ot keep you workers from killing each other yesterday Lally.
Hope you're doing ok this morning Daisy.

*huge hugs to both

Morning

Been up half the night coughing :(

Hope everyone else is doing better.

Doesn't sound good Lally! :(
Have fun today Mal xx

I am ok, tidying the outdoors ahead of the storm. Looks like whatever path it takes, we are getting hit.
Hope the damage won't be too bad :(

Trying to get motivated enough to go shopping before the storm hits. Not succeeding....and the boys are shouting at the football commentary because they're losing again :rolleyes:

Yep, been ok so far thanks.

Not looked at the weather but i am sure we'll get something interesting here too. Thankfully all my "out" is done now I think.

Hopefully you guys won't get it so bad, north of Brum looks relatively safe, but for us southerners, well hang on to your hats!
It is already picking up, tomorrow is going to be interesting!
Off to see M tomorrow, so hoping the weather doesn't curtail it!
We need some us time!

I was nagging daughter about her room just now.

When I turned to look at her, she'd crossed her eyes at me a la Nookie Bear.

Game over for me....

I am confused why this in kink thread..just curioua

Because this is the chat bit? And we're friends who share the non-kink stuff that's going on in our lives as well as the kink?

Have you had a look at the other threads in the Cafe? If you had, you would realise that this is the place to talk about everything under the sun. Please feel free to join in.

Because this is the chat bit? And we're friends who share the non-kink stuff that's going on in our lives as well as the kink?

Have you had a look at the other threads in the Cafe? If you had, you would realise that this is the place to talk about everything under the sun. Please feel free to join in.

Ah, her look is an argument closer I am sure.

And novicev, as Lally said, this is a place for people of a kinky UK persuasion to have a natter as much as it can be a place to raise your problems for other people to chime in on.

Welcome, pull up a chair and join in :)

Good morning all

Lally, hope you're ok this morning?

Daisy, Hope you avoided the worst of the storm?

Anyone else who might be reading this.... Hello!

Good morning all

Lally, hope you're ok this morning?

Daisy, Hope you avoided the worst of the storm?

Anyone else who might be reading this.... Hello!

Morning :)

Hand's still sore but it's more annoying than painful.

Not much of a storm here so far, so that's a help.

Hope everyone else is battened down just in case :D

And of course, I shall be playing Velvet Underground/Lou Reed songs all day in memory of....

Starting off with Venus in Furs, of course :D

(as we seem to be falling down on our kink quota in this thread!)

Last edited:
I will raise the level of kink and say that Master and I have had a really good time together, lots of talking and lots of play. Being in Portsmouth, we got hit pretty much full on, not looking forwards to the journey home!
Back on Tuesday tho! :D

Full English, don't mind if I do!
Gusts here got to 78mph last night!
Stayed in a hotel close to M's work, so he could have a lie in and still get to work on time.... well he was a tiny bit late, but there must have been a tree down, right? :D
Angelica from the dungeon called, our photos are ready, so my next thing is to get over there and view them :) can't wait!!
Hope you guys in the north don't get hit, we have power here, but 250000 homes are without! :(

Full English, don't mind if I do!
Gusts here got to 78mph last night!
Stayed in a hotel close to M's work, so he could have a lie in and still get to work on time.... well he was a tiny bit late, but there must have been a tree down, right? :D
Angelica from the dungeon called, our photos are ready, so my next thing is to get over there and view them :) can't wait!!
Hope you guys in the north don't get hit, we have power here, but 250000 homes are without! :(

Hope the pics come out well Daisy, good memories of a good day.

We're ok here, sun came out for a bit but has closed in again. rained constantly from about 2am I think until about 11am here.... But the wind was nothing special.

Tbh 87 was far worse! No where near the damage or the amount of trees down.
The pics are fantastic! I just have to figure out how to put a this picture belongs to tag on them. Any ideas Mal? I want to post some, but not without putting our ownership details on.

Morning all :)

Cold here, but it's not raining, or chucking trees around, so all's good.

24 hour shifts start tonight and will continue now until 29th November. So if I disappear altogether or become incoherent, just bear with me - it will be the fatigue talking :D

When I got home last night, daughter was skypeing to another boy, this time one in Middlesbrough. The one the previous night was a lad in India, and last week it was a guy from Wales.

On the one hand, it's good that (a) we can see that she's talking to a boy around her own age and not a 50 year old creep pretending to be a teenager and (b) all the ones she speaks to are so far away we don't have to worry about her meeting them in the flesh.

But on the other, it would be nice to be able to come home without having another virtual stranger sitting in our midst. Last night, she even tried to continue the conversation whilst we were eating, showing the boy what I put on the table :rolleyes: It's bad enough having to make conversation with a disembodied head, without it watching me have dinner as well :D

Morning all :)

Cold here, but it's not raining, or chucking trees around, so all's good.

24 hour shifts start tonight and will continue now until 29th November. So if I disappear altogether or become incoherent, just bear with me - it will be the fatigue talking :D

When I got home last night, daughter was skypeing to another boy, this time one in Middlesbrough. The one the previous night was a lad in India, and last week it was a guy from Wales.

On the one hand, it's good that (a) we can see that she's talking to a boy around her own age and not a 50 year old creep pretending to be a teenager and (b) all the ones she speaks to are so far away we don't have to worry about her meeting them in the flesh.

But on the other, it would be nice to be able to come home without having another virtual stranger sitting in our midst. Last night, she even tried to continue the conversation whilst we were eating, showing the boy what I put on the table :rolleyes: It's bad enough having to make conversation with a disembodied head, without it watching me have dinner as well :D

Yeah, that's worry me a little too :)

Hope you manage to get some self time over this next month. working too hard is not good for you. leads to things like trapping your hand in a gate.

I'm with the head doc this morning, then housework. should be about after about 10:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back