Editor wanted, Sci-Fi fantasy, txt. file, 8000 word count.

Howbizarre

Virgin
Hello. Not too long ago, I had an accident that has left me with the use of only one arm. While a long term fan of the site, I only recently signed up and have taken up the hobby of writing erotic fiction. I especially like exploring the ideas of super or supernatural sexual powers with a fun but hot twist. Being a hetero male myself, my style leans more toward male fantasies and turn ons I would think.

I submitted my first story just days ago, but was rejected for paragraph sizing. I Just resubmitted, but after browsing around I have a suspicion I may benefit greatly from an editor's help.

I have much more confidence in whatever creative and story telling gifts I have than I do in my literary technical expertise. It has been a while since college and I likely have lost much of whatever grammatical and punctuational knowledge I once possessed.

I clicked my receive private message box like I have seen suggested in some other threads.

If anyone wants to help me, I would be extremely grateful and would look forward to a possible long term collaboration if things go well.

Last edited:
hi darlin'
i'm not editing for anyone right now. i am terribly picky about punctuation, grammar and story flow. i don't want to change anyone's ideas, they just need to flow, like lava, or warm candle wax... anyhow, if you would like, i am in the VE program and would be glad to look at your story.
j

Back