Period Fetish

Since this thread is in the F&S board perhaps pics would enhance the pleasure of thread participants and lurkers.

all the time?

being smiley, feeling awesome - these are choices. They're not really naturally occurring states for anyone ALL the time.

So sure, I choose to be smiley.

I also choose to enjoy people who enjoy my period. Life is full of winning choices to make!

being smiley, feeling awesome - these are choices. They're not really naturally occurring states for anyone ALL the time.

So sure, I choose to be smiley.

I also choose to enjoy people who enjoy my period. Life is full of winning choices to make!

Yea, you have a good grip on how to enjoy all aspects of your life:) If only all girls were as comfortable about it as you :cattail:

I love the way she smells when she's on. I find my face is just magnetically drawn towards her pubic area.

I want to show her how completely desirable she is to me, every time in the month.

what a mess lol. i do like how much hornier i get right before the flow.

Having sex at the end of her period is amazing, she is tighter and if its the last day by making her cum you help her get the rest out. Which means the next day she is so tight and sensitive and everything feels so amazing

I love the way she smells when she's on. I find my face is just magnetically drawn towards her pubic area.

I want to show her how completely desirable she is to me, every time in the month.

I agree completely

So who...?

So who are the women following this thread?

Such a delight to give pleasure - and have the pleasure of - making love with a women having her period.

G

I have such a strong urge to satisfy my babygirl when she is on her menstrual cycle! What's better is that after the first days cramps subside a bit, then my babygirl gets incredibly horny and she will give me her body to fill and satisfy in every way!!! HOT HOT HOT:devil::devil::devil:;):heart::heart::heart:

Back