Sarah's Bedroom (CLOSED)

"Wow, Jake. I don't think that I've heard you speak so passionate about anything besides D & D before." I said with a grin as he told her that he liked her for her brain. "I promise I'll be right back after I get my crown and have this dance. We still have a lot of time to waste together tonight. My dad didn't spend all of that money on a limo for us to stay here all night."

Kissing his cheek, I left his side, smiling and waving at the cheering crowd as I was given my crown and sash. Perhaps a few years ago I would have loved the attention. Tonight, however, it was taking away from my good time. A kiss with Jake. Maybe even more if he wanted it. Hell, the night was young and she intended on having the best time possible with the guy that she was with.
 
I cheered as loud as I could for Sarah as she accepted her fake trinkets. I wanted to support her, and encourage her, even if she wasn't all that interested in getting the attention. I was proud to see her on stage, because I knew that at the end of the show, she would be coming back to me.

That was an incredible thought, that a girl like her could actually want to spend her time with a guy like me. A nerd, and a beautiful goddess, what a strange and unlike combination.

I watched and waited patiently for her to be set free and come back to me. I smiled as she came up, messing with the sash around her body. I reached out and petted the silky sash, "Wow they went all out for this thing. Might have cost a whole ten bucks." I teased.

"So you wanna dance some more? Or hit that party you were talking about up? Or maybe something else? I'm down for whatever you wanna do Sarah, just say the word and I'm in." I grinned.
 
"Same with the tiara." I said as he ran his fingers over the sash. "But I don't know. I kind of like it. It makes me look regal."

I glanced up at Jake as he asked what I wanted to do next. Dancing more would be fun. I wasn't much up for going to the party that I knew about. It would be a bunch of popular kids getting drunk and making fools of themselves, fucking each other until the sun came up. While that sounded fun, I would have rather spent time with Jake.

"How about we dance some more? Then lets see if the limo driver will take us to Benji's Arcade. I haven't been there since I was a little girl and I always had so much fun. It's open late because there's a bar attached. I'm sure we could get up to some mischief there." I said with a grin, knowing that Jake would do whatever I suggested. "It'll be my treat."
 
I smiled and reached up to fit the Tiara properly upon her head so it didn't go flying while we danced. "Then let us dance the night away and go get drunk playing Pac-Man." I told her.

The prom seemed to be done playing slow songs and we were stuck dancing to club hits and pop songs. I did my best to not look like a total jackass as I danced with her, I kept my motions to the beat of the music and at one point I pressed myself against Sarah from behind and grinded myself against her. Luckily I wasn't hard or anything, so it wasn't too dirty, but I had to let her go before my dick actually did start swelling.

Within four songs we were sweating and I could help but notice how good her cleavage looked with the moisture of her sweat upon her skin. I wished I could lick my way across the perfect skin of her breasts.

Damn dancing does make you horny.
 
Dancing with Jake was incredibly fun. He was goofy and he didn't care. He put all of his attention on me as we moved to the music and it made me feel like I was the only girl in the entire room. I had to laugh as he ground into me from behind, not because it was weird, but because I was so damned happy. Who would have thought that someone like him would make me feel the way that he did.

We danced for a good hour before I took his hand and pulled him outside. It was cooler out there in the evening air and I was ready for a change of pace. I had had enough of loud music and dancing. I wanted to go play some games.

"Well, that was fun." I said as we climbed into the back of the limo, the air blast full as we sought to cool off. "Benji's Arcade, please."

The driver nodded and the screen was closed, leaving the two of us alone yet again. "Admit it. You had fun. Even if you didn't have fun, at least you got to kiss the prom queen."
 
I was breathing heavily as we headed outside. The night air felt wonderful compared to the seeming inferno the prom had become. Sadly the dancing was the most exercise I had gotten in a while and I was out of breath. But Sarah wasn't done yet, we darted to the limo and Sarah sent us out to the arcade.

She teased about me having fun, and she was right, I did have a whole lot of fun. I didn't even care if people thought I was weird because I was dancing with the fucking prom queen and they weren't, so they could eat a dick.

"To be fair, you weren't prom queen when I kissed you. So technically I didn't get to kiss the prom queen." I teased her. Then I reached over and pulled her into my lap, facing me so I could cup my hands to her cheeks and kiss her again.

I smirked as I held her, "Now I've kissed the prom queen." I said, and kissing her again. This time I pushed my tongue into her mouth too high on the fun of dancing to care if she pulled away from me. My tongue was suddenly inside her mouth, tasting her, caressing her tongue with mine. It blew the other kiss out of the fucking water.
 
I wasn't expecting him to pull me into his lap and I certainly wasn't expecting him to kiss me again. I grinned like a mad woman as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me until I was breathless. Damn, even if he had never kissed another girl before, he was certainly a quick learner. That spoke volumes.

"Good." I said as he mentioned that he had now kissed the prom queen before kissing me again.

My lips parted beneath his own, his tongue inside her mouth in an instant. It made my entire body tingle as he grew brave and made out with me in the way that an experienced lover might. Good for you, Jake, I thought to myself as my fingers gripped the back of his neck and spread through his hair.
 
Sarah melted against me, that's the only way I can describe it. Her body seemed to settle onto mine. I felt her mouth and her tongue seem to work with mine. Her hand reached around my neck and spread through my hair. Then we were no longer kissing, we were completely making out.

As our tongues danced, and we tasted each other, I fought the urge to move my hands from her cheeks. My palms itched to explore her body, I wanted to touch her, I wanted her to be he first girl in which I got to explore.

Yet as bold as I had been to pull her into my lap, I was not so bold to start touching her like that. Despite the rapid hardening of my cock under her. I couldn't help myself, as our mouths locked together, I couldn't hold myself back from growing hard under her.

I grunted into her mouth as I shook with how wonderful she felt and tasted on my lips.
 
The moment was completely overwhelming as we made out in the back of the limo. Jake was a natural at kissing and I found that it made me dizzy as he continued to explore my mouth. It made me wonder just how far Jake had gone with someone else. Was he a virgin? It was intimidating to think about taking someone's virginity.

"You ever been with a woman?" I whisper as the kiss broke so we could both breath, his hardening cock pressing against my bottom. "It's alright if you haven't. I was just curious."
 
I blinked as she broke the kiss and asked me the dreaded question. Was I a virgin? Did she really need to ask me that? She had to know I was, I mean....maybe I could be a secret player, but...she was my first kiss, what else could I have done besides that.

I blushed as she sat in my lap still. I nodded slowly, "I'm sorry, I haven't been made a...man yet." I told her. "I've never seen a naked girl in person before, much less anything else. Until a few hours ago, I never kissed a girl." I smiled weakly at her. "I couldn't have gotten a kiss from a more beautiful girl than you Sarah."

I shifted under her, trying to move my zipper off my shaft which was just simply happy to be trapped under her.

The limo slowed and turned into a parking lot. "Uh....looks like we've gotten to the arcade." I told her, wondering what she was thinking about as she sat on my lap with my third leg poking her.
 
I listened to him explain that he had never been with a girl, never even kissed anyone until I had kissed him earlier that evening. Part of that confession made me sad because he was such a nice guy, but I was incredibly delighted that I had been the first girl to ever kiss him.

"Well, I'm glad that you kissed me tonight. I really, really like you, Jake." I confessed as the limo slowed and turned into the arcade parking lot. "I don't think that I would have enjoyed the kiss as much if it were anyone else but you."

Once the limo stopped and I was simply left sitting in his lap, I gave him a smile and a slight shrug of my shoulders. "You ready to get out? I can give you a minute if you need it."
 
I smiled at her, I felt my stomach flutter as she told me that she liked me and was glad to be my first kiss. I couldn't believe Sarah would be interested in me like that, she could have anyone so why would she want me?

She wiggled in my lap and smirked at me. She teased me about needing a minute. "Ha! I need a bucket of ice with how hot you are." I teased. "It's cool, I'll walk funny but I'll be fine by the time we get to the door."

I looked at the beautiful girl on my lap and couldn't believe how lucky I was. "It'll never go away if you don't get off me though." I winked and patted her thigh.
 
Leaning in to kiss his cheek, I laughed as he told him that I had to get off of him. Slipping from his lap, I scooted towards the door and was soon standing in the parking lot waiting for Jake to emerge. I instantly grabbed his hand the first moment that I could, squeezing it as we walked to the front door.

The inside of the arcade was loud with sounds from the various games and a few cheers coming from the bar area where a group of guys were watching something on the big screens. Glancing up at Jake, I wondered just what he would be up for that night.

"What should we do first? Some arcade games? Mini golf? There are all sorts of things that we can get up to." I said with a small laugh.
 
Inside the arcade I was like a kid in a candy store. Sarah knew I loved video games. Hell, when I wasn't with her or in class, video games was basically all my nerdy ass did. Which probably explained why I didn't have a girlfriend...or well, maybe I have one now. I wasn't sure, making out with Sarah had my stomach all confused.

Was she with me tonight to thank me for my tutoring efforts? No that couldn't be it because she was doing things with me and treating me in a way that was more than a simple friend would be doing. Making out like that in the car, teasing me about my boner, maybe Sarah was my girlfriend now.

If that was true, then damn I was a lucky guy.

I turned to her and smiled, giving her hand a squeeze. "Let's punch each other naked!" I said happily.

I pulled her to a fighting game called "Moe Fighter", Moe being the Japanese word for cute, and it was basically a fighting game where the more you hit your opponent, the more their clothing fell off. It was a completely shameless sexy game, but it made it hilarious.

"I'ma get you so naked." I warned her with a wink.
 
"I should have known that you would know all the geeky games." I said, laughing as Jake explained the game that he had pulled me towards. "But it's a sexy kind of geeky. I might get used to playing games with you."

I was never really into games, but Jake made me want to get interested. They were a large part of his life and he seemed very passionate about them. If they meant that much to him, they were worth learning about.

"I'm sure that you're going to get me naked before I realize it. You've got a lot of experience with this game. I think I'm at a disadvantage." I said with a smirk, offering him some money to get us both some tokens.
 
I laughed as I put money into the token machine and collected the tokens that came up. "I can't tell if you mean in the game or real life." I said with a smile. I was starting to realize that Sarah was actually into me. Her behavior towards me was changing in ways that seemed more than just friendly.

I didn't want to jinx myself, but I might not be a stupid virgin much longer. Though it wasn't like I was getting my hopes up. I didn't want to pressure Sarah into thinking that she had to fuck me to keep me around. I liked her, and if we did have sex, I wanted it to be because we both wanted each other in that way.

Well I already wanted her like that, so I guess it was more on her than anything else. But it was important to me that I keep things normal, and not push anything on her. The last thing I wanted was for her to regret being with me.

I lead her to the game and put money in for the both of us. "You ready to get naked?" I teased, giving her a little nudge.
 
"Go easy on me. It's my first time." I said with a laugh as Jake fed coins into the machine and promised to get me naked. "Don't tell me that you have a competitive streak in you, Jake. I don't think I've ever seen you this excited about something before."

Taking the control stick in my hand I wondered if I could keep up with him. Jake was like a kid on a candy store, ready to show me what he was made of. I was excited to see just how good he really was or if it were all an act.
 
"Mine too." I teased as I took hold of the arcade controls. I smiled at her and winked, "I'm only excited because I'm spending time with you." I confessed.

The game began and I held back, letting Sarah get used to throwing kicks and punches by pressed the buttons on the cabinet. I let her hit my character, knocking off my shoes and shirt.

I turned to her and winked, "Alright let's see some skin baby." Then I proceeded to beat the clothing off her character in a flurry of moves that she couldn't possibly defend having never played before.

Once the round was over I put more money into the game, and stepped aside to let her play against the computer. I slipped behind her and reached around to guide her hands over the controls, teaching her how to do moves and super attacks to beat the computer opponents.

As she unleashed a super attack and won the round against the machine, I let her go and smiled, "You see? Nothing to it."
 
Playing the game was an interesting experience. I wasn't much for video games before, but Jake's enthusiasm was contagious. He let me win for a while before kicking my ass. It made me laugh as he put more money into the game and then pitted me again the machine. It was a little more fair against the machine than it had been against Jake, but not by much.

I was focused as he stood behind me, his hands reaching around me to help at the controls. I grinned as he taught me the moves, doing the right combinations to win against the computer. He looked so pleased when we won the round and I turned to kiss his cheek.

"Well, you're a good teacher." I said, wrapping my arms around his chest to hug him tightly.
 
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her eagerly. "It is my favorite hobby. I'd gladly spend hours of teaching you if you wanted too. But I will also never force you or tell at you to play either. I understand that some people have other interests." I told her, wanting her to not be forced to do things for me.

"How about we go play some air hockey or something easy?" I suggested. "Or if you're hungry we can go hit up a Taco bell before they close." I teased. I was having such fun with her. I wondered how the night would end and what would happen. Between us tomorrow.
 
"Air hockey? Now, I could kick your butt at some air hockey." I said with a laugh, looking up at Jake as he mentioned Taco Bell. "Nah, I think I'm good for right now. If I hang with you for very long, I might get fat. Probably wouldn't be good to be the fat prom queen."

Even though you would love me anyway, I thought to myself as Jake wrapped his arms around me and held me just as tightly. "You know this isn't just going to end tomorrow, right? I think that we might be on to something here."
 
I smiled at her as she promised me that she wasn't leaving me in the morning. "So long as you don't make me wear the tux tomorrow too. This thing is uncomfortable." I ushered her away from the game and towards another room where there was a hockey table.

"Okay let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is." I nudged her. "Oh fuck!" I cried and tugging my bow tie off. "I can't deal with this damn tie anymore!" I took off the pin she placed on the tie earlier and put it onto the cuff of my sleeve, then tucked the tie into my pocket.

I wiggled and flexed my arms. "There that is better." I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before pushing her towards her side of the table. "Show me what you got in that sexy ass of yours."
 
"So, far less fancy parties for you. Got it." I said as Jake declared that his tux was uncomfortable. "You can go back to your jeans and t-shirts as soon as you like. Although, I think that you look pretty sexy in that tux."

When we made it to the air hockey table, he immediately pulled off his tie and placed it in his pocket. With a quick kiss, he pushed me towards my side of the table and told me to show him what I had. He made me laugh. It was charming and I felt like I were out with my best friend. It was a nice feeling after being with phony people at school all the time.

The game was intense as it started, each of us giving our all. Of course, over time, I started to win, grinning across the table at him in triumph. "You don't have to let me win all the time at this, you know?"
 
I didn't want to admit it, but Sarah was completely outclassing me at this game. IT required far more athleticism than I possessed and I frankly couldn't keep up with her. She mocked me for letting her win and I just shook my head and slumped on my head of the table. "I'm trying!" I panted, "You're murdering me over here. Look at you, not even sweating, are you even fucking trying!?" I demanded, bending over the table to catch my breath.

I hoped that I hadn't lost all my sexy points by being beaten handlely. I shook my head and begged her, "I call mercy, let's go get a drink, and maybe some chocolate because I don't think I can beat you unless I fatten you up." I teased making my way to her side of the table.
 
"I'll just have to teach you all my tricks. And get you into top shape." I said as he panted at the other end of the table, making me laugh as he came my way and offered to get us a drink and some chocolate. "Chocolate ice cream and you've got yourself a deal."

Once we were settled at a table with a drink and some ice cream, I settled and enjoyed the moment for what it was. It had actually been a really nice date so far, one of the best that I had ever been on.

"So, tell me the truth...you've really never been with a girl?" I asked him, glancing up as I took a bite of the chocolate ice cream.
 
Back
Top