Blond, Brunette, or Redhead?

NippleMuncher

Masticatus Nipplicanis
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Posts
4,103
It's well known that men have things that they find attractive in women, hair color for instance or body parts, i.e., leg man, breast man, ass man, etc. I don't recall reading any threads about the traits or body parts that women find attractive in men. So, ladies, what topical things do you find attractive in men, such as hair color, eye color, facial/body hair, body part, what-have-you?

Just in case you're wondering, I prefer brunettes (though this is not a requisite ), and if there was any question about the body part, I would be a breast man. :D
 
Interesting question, Nip. Topically, I'd say the dark haired lads have always caught my eye first. And if they happen to have a well toned and shaped posterior, my gaze might linger a bit....:D
 
Sorry, didn't read the 'ladies only'-part.
 
Last edited:
Interesting question, Nip. Topically, I'd say the dark haired lads have always caught my eye first. And if they happen to have a well toned and shaped posterior, my gaze might linger a bit....:D

Would you settle for two out of three? I've got dark-ish hair and my posterior has a shape, not sure what that shape is but it's a shape ... ;)

I've heard that women are generally attracted to a guys butt, I just figure like your male counterparts, there are other physical attributes that catch your attention as well.

One of the things I find very interesting is how some people have that special something that others don't seem to have, and I'm not talking about any physical beauty, per say. The nape of the neck, for instance, I find some women to have very appealing napes, while most do not. Or hair, sure everybody's got it, but some really have nice hair.



Sorry, didn't read the 'ladies only'-part.

It doesn't have to be a "ladies only" thread, but the question is directed at the lovely women of Lit for elaboration. :cool:
 
I've always kind of gravitated toward light-haired, blue-eyed, thickly-built men.

I've never really paid that much attention to forearms, but my husband has a really awesome set of forearms! He says it's from all those years of writing traffic tickets! :D
 
I like ethnic men the best. Black, Asian, Middle Eastern, Native American, Latino...dark hair, skin and eyes are my favorite.

I like two types of men. Slender model-type guys that are sort of elegant, and really buff body builder guys with lots of muscles.

Chest hair is a must, the more the better.

I like men who have nice teeth, too. White and even, that's very sexy to me.
 
Eye/hair/skin color is matterless to me. Still I can say I love - what many ppl dislike out of stupidity, thats for sure - redheads. Good looks is a must. If not like Prince Charming, at least like his 2nd or 3rd in command, lol. Meaning reasonably looking.
 
Not that It really matters to me, but so far all the guys I have had relationships with had blue eyes. I went from Slender and shorter than average to tall and strongly built. every shade of hair color. So for me its not really about appearance.

but I have to say that the first thing I notice on guys is shoulders, I like broad shoulders so when he embraces me I feel like he's all wrapped up around me. shoulders I can really sink my teeth into :devil:

I second Satindesire, Nice smile/teeth is a must. I am kind of an oral care freak; bad breath because you've eaten garlic or onions is fine but bad breath because you haven't brushed your teeth recently is totally unacceptable.
 
Eye/hair/skin color is matterless to me. Still I can say I love - what many ppl dislike out of stupidity, thats for sure - redheads. Good looks is a must. If not like Prince Charming, at least like his 2nd or 3rd in command, lol. Meaning reasonably looking.

For the time being I'd like to keep this strictly about physical attraction. I completely agree that personality is what makes or destroys the package, in fact, if a person of either gender does not have inner beauty, then no amount of exterior attractiveness can offset this and the whole becomes unappealing in every way to me.

Great responses so far ladies, please keep them coming.
 
I'm attracted to men who are taller than me and I tend to linger over strong arms and hands, hands that appear capable of hard work. Also, I'll second Satin for men with hairy chests, although I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say "the hairier the better."

I like a thick wolf pelt. Hairy legs and arms are sexy to me, too. :D
 
Yes, of course. I prefer smooth (or nearly smooth) backs, though.

Yeah, I don't really like back hair, but a little bit is perfectly acceptable. It's not always possible for men to easily groom themselves back there.
 
So this is why I'm just cute and not sexy... :p

Well, sweetie, I don't mean this insultingly, so please don't get upset, but I like older men. And you are a very good looking man, but you are very young. That's just MY preference, and I'm sure as you get older you'll get even sexier than you are now! I do like your body, very much, your slenderness is highly appealing to me. I always did like the skinny model-types that look good in everything they wear.

So, yes, you're cute and sexy, you're just really young. Don't worry, that'll change, it happens to everyone eventually. :D
 
Smiley face implied I was joking around. X3

But not at least I know. :3
 
Smiley face implied I was joking around. X3

But not at least I know. :3

I understand, but I wanted to explain it anyway. You are VERY sexy, and you'll only continue to get better as you age. Like good wine. :heart:
 
Lighter hair guys tend to grab my attention, but hair has much less of an impact on me than sexy eyes and smile. If you're got that grin, you've got my attention.

Of course, if you've walked by, I'm definitely going to notice the view from that side, too. Nothing like a nice ass to get my attention...
 
I like a guy is broad and tall, with hair on his chest. Bald guys don't bother me and neither does the color of his hair. I do think how a man presents himself is what is most attractive...a friendly smile and kind eyes. Oh, and like a previous poster said... stupid isn't sexy.
 
I'm definitely more into a brain than a body. For that reason, I've tended to go for the weedy (short and thin) guys. I prefer dark hair - never been attracted to blondes or red heads.
I think my current man is a hottie - handsome face, strong arms, tall - but not too tall (I'm 5'2"). He's a gentleman (opens the door for me etc) which I also find very sexy.
 
I'm definitely more into a brain than a body. For that reason, I've tended to go for the weedy (short and thin) guys. I prefer dark hair - never been attracted to blondes or red heads.
I think my current man is a hottie - handsome face, strong arms, tall - but not too tall (I'm 5'2"). He's a gentleman (opens the door for me etc) which I also find very sexy.

Like you, I too am more into the substance than the window dressings, but let's face it, window dressings catch our attention. If you were to describe your physically ideal man, what would he be? Remember, we're talking strictly what your eyes pick up from across the room, you haven't met him yet to find out if there's more than pudding between the ears. :D
 
Don't seem to go for blondes, male or female. I like dark haired guys and dark eyes do something to me as well. Love fit black men and some mixed race guys can be stupidly exquisite. I go for taller guys but I'm short so tall for me is relative. Being sub, I go weak at the knees for certain masculine characteristics like broad shoulders, chest fuzz (not carpet, just some fuzz) and a strong brow or jawline. Large hands do something to me as well.

I'm not attracted to anyone very thin or unhealthily overweight. I also dislike too much grooming. Guys with complicated looking face fuzz, carefully sculpted hair, shaved/waxed bodyparts and so on just turn me right off. Of course it's attractive for a man to have good personal hygiene, take pride in his appearance and be well presented but there are limits and my tolerance for androgynous looking metrosexuals is very low. Also, a bit of muscletone is attractive I'm not into overly ripped guys. I guess it's all about moderation.

A large chunk of attraction for me is attitude as well. Guys who attract me are comfortable in their own skin, self assured. I'm not drawn to shy guys and neediness and desperation are huge turn offs. Having said that, a self assured man's arrogance has to be moderated. I'm not attracted to men who are assholes. Assholes and dominants are two very different breeds of men.
 
I like ethnic men the best. Black, Asian, Middle Eastern, Native American, Latino...dark hair, skin and eyes are my favorite.

I like two types of men. Slender model-type guys that are sort of elegant, and really buff body builder guys with lots of muscles.

Chest hair is a must, the more the better.

I like men who have nice teeth, too. White and even, that's very sexy to me.
I have to ask, since I seem to remember you calling me handsome at one point. I have absolutely zero of those qualities and I'm certainly not an older guy. :D
 
Back
Top