New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there all...45 year old male, always been into fetishes. As I have gotten older I realise that I am largely submissive but with the right partner and in the right circumstances I can also switch.

Just here to make some friends, write some stories ( I have always done this) and just hang out with like minded people...so don't feel shy about saying hello to me!

Peter
 
sub/slave

I have read about bdsm, but never have been in the lifestyle. I always wonder where the unwanted slaves and subs go. If master or sir would like a new slave or sub, where would the old one be sent? I believe it would be very expensive and time consuming to maintain several. If I was interested in such a female, how can I find one? I most likely walk right by them and not know it.
 
Hello, My name is Megan. I'm extremely new to these post. I'm 18 years old and a learning top heavy switch. I guess I created an account on these forums to learn about BDSM and talk to like minded people. Feel free to contact me :p
 
Okay, My Turn

Hey. I'm a 19 year old female BDSMer, been that way since I was 15 (I do enjoy vanilla sex, but only with one person). I had actually used BDSM as an escape (troubled childhood, didn't feel wanted a whole lot), but I enjoy it. Not too much real life action, mainly phone and text messages. Always a sub, never a Dom, it's not my style. I am engaged to someone who doesn't partake in BDSM, but understands where I come from with it and works with me on it (and is the only person I enjoy vanilla sex with, although he manages to spice things up a bit ;) 'tis nice).

Most of my stories will be based on my favorite Dom, who I had when I started college last fall. He was fantastic, and I miss him greatly (I had moved due to circumstances at home). There'll be some starring my future hubby, but those will most likely be in the Romance area =^.^=

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
 
GingerJokes Here!

Hi im very new to the forum world, but I have been looking for a way to get out into the world of kink a bit more

about me

27 yo male, from Western New York. Switch with a lot of expierence as Dom but interested in sub. I bought a cockcage with my last girlfriend and a bunch of other fun toys and enjoyed using them on each other.

I want to fully explore my sexuality because I have found that I am a very skilled lover, and almost nothing keeps my interest more than the topic of sex and BDSM and kink in general

I cant wait to get into the mix and look forward to meeting everyone!
 
Indian Dom Guy

Looking for Indian Gals...Ladies....Cpls...who wanna explore the world of BDSM and bondage...it really fascinates me and i have had my share of BDSM experiences...its very tough out in India because people arnt quite open with their sexual preferences....so Indians out here on this form lets get in contact and share our preferences....experiences...fantasies......others are welcome too...........
 
Lance, been a Dom for over 30 years.. have tried vanilla woman, but over it.. back to subs.. live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
 
Beyond new

Hi I'm Klo (Chloe without the e)
A little/lot about me!
I'm not a troll, I'm extremely new to the neighborhood and just got out of a vanilla relationship with my girlfriend. I'm a sub, and she wouldn't top me. I'm not looking for a Domme/Dom just free to talk.
I'm actually into a lot of things, it's hard to concentrate on anything in life when all I think about is sex. Growing up as the girl who always had more guy friends than girl friends I found out that I think about sex more often than a lot of guys. I don't choose my relationships based on whether the person is male/female but I most certainly not date someone who won't/can't top me.
I'm also stubborn so I might be considered a brat who gets into trouble a lot, but only because I love it and because I can. :)

I would loove information about any and everything you wanna tell me.
 
New :)

Hello!
I am 26, and about to get married! I am ridiculously in love, but have had trouble getting him to satisfy me sexually. I just want some things that are too far outside of his "box".
I am short, curvy, dark hair, pale skin, green eyes.
I am a psych major and currently am focusing on school.
I have worked in retail, food service, and have even sold sex toys!

Looking to get some extra attention and hopefully take care of my hyper sex drive.
 
This is Who I am...

Hello, Jusr in case u would lke to know what VPL is it is my initials, NOT vipple or voiple.

I am 48yrs old, 5'6" tall, Salt n Pepper hair. Brown eyes that turn Green when I am in a mood.

I have written poetry both erotic and nilla. On occassion written erotic stories off the top of my head for my female friends on FB. Which I will share them all here.

I have lived iIn several of our fine States. I am originally from the Garden State.

I was raised by the foster care system. In one of them homes I was a slave. Forced labor not in the way of the BDSM lifestyle I admire today.

I hope this outlet for my art will help me grow...

THANK YOU
 
Last edited:
Hello, Jusr in case u would lke to know what VPL is, it is my initials, NOT vipple or voiple.

I am 48 yrs old, 5'6" tall, Salt n Pepper hair. Brown eyes that turn Green when I am in a mood.

I have written poetry both erotic and nilla. On occassion written erotic stories off the top of my head for my female friends on FB. Which I will share them all here.

I have lived iIn several of our fine States. I am originally from the Garden State.

I was raised by the foster care system. In one of them homes I was a slave. Forced labor not in the way of the BDSM lifestyle I admire today.

I hope this outlet for my art will help me grow...

THANK YOU
You're 48 years old, and writing in a forum designed for LITERATE writers of erotica as if you're in your early twenties? You claim to be a writer, yet don't know that "Salt n Pepper" should be written "salt and pepper," don't understand that "Green," unless used as a proper noun (name of a specific person, place or thing) should not be capitalized in the position in which you used it, don't know how to type "vanilla" or spell "occasion," compose a complete sentence with subject, verb, object(s) and/or modifier(s), and don't seem to have grasped the need in such a forum to proofread and spellcheck before posting? Lastly, you appear to have no comprehension of the concept that in a forum designed for the LITerate, the use of "u" for "you," "r" for "are," etc., reveals you as one who, unless you change your ways drastically, will gain exactly zero respect here.

Good luck to you; you're going to need it in this forum.

*Errors in your original post indicated in red. Some may have been missed from overlap, or the fact that I just got tired of highlighting them.
 
Hey y'all

My name is Belladonna. I'm 21 and about to get my Bachelor of Science. Some of my favorite things are coffee, heels, and tattoos. I love a good discussion about anything and everything. I think I'm a switch that leans toward sub, but I really don't have enough experience to be sure. I've enjoyed erotica since the hormones kicked in which is what brought me to this sight. My first BDSM erotica was a mild harlequin novel and I've kept looking for more ever since. I'm very new to this world, but I am loving what I've seen/read so far. I am just looking around for more information.
 
You're 48 years old, and writing in a forum designed for LITERATE writers of erotica as if you're in your early twenties? You claim to be a writer, yet don't know that "Salt n Pepper" should be written "salt and pepper," don't understand that "Green," unless used as a proper noun (name of a specific person, place or thing) should not be capitalized in the position in which you used it, don't know how to type "vanilla" or spell "occasion," compose a complete sentence with subject, verb, object(s) and/or modifier(s), and don't seem to have grasped the need in such a forum to proofread and spellcheck before posting? Lastly, you appear to have no comprehension of the concept that in a forum designed for the LITerate, the use of "u" for "you," "r" for "are," etc., reveals you as one who, unless you change your ways drastically, will gain exactly zero respect here.

Good luck to you; you're going to need it in this forum.

*Errors in your original post indicated in red. Some may have been missed from overlap, or the fact that I just got tired of highlighting them.

Dude. Maybe he was typing from a phone. Why so mean? :confused:
 
Dude. Maybe he was typing from a phone. Why so mean? :confused:
Read the rest of his posts and threads. Whether he was typing from a phone or Samuel F.B. Morse's original telegraph key, he is, at best, semi-literate, and next to completely ignorant of the BDSM culture.
 
Hello

hello all, Im flick, 40yrs old and on here primarily as I am trying to work out how to please my really dominant lover. I am also loving all the stories and interested in peoples discussions and have enjoyed chatting to some terribly gorgeous ladies.

xxx
 
I'm Ulf's mouse. I haven't quite figured out the maze of shorthand terms, so here goes. I'm a 45 year old housewife. I'm bisexual, prefer men, and have been married to my husband for 11 years. I've been married once before, but it didn't work out.

I suppose the correct term for me would be submissive. I have never had a desire to switch. My first two Doms were women, and before I married my husband.

My hobbies include reading, writing fiction, playing solitaire, and playing video games.
 
Hello I am Jayce.

I have been interested in this subject for quite some time, having experimented with different aspects of it in the past. However it is only recently which I have decided to explore my submissive nature in more depth.

I am 34, 5'3, 200lbs *BBW*

I am working toward changing my current circumstance of being married to someone who does not care for my needs, nor appreciate all I do and offer.

There is so much more to me than meets the eye. I am a caring, giving, intelligent and abundantly creative. I am affectionate and have a passionate nature. There is so much I wish to share with the right Dom.
 
Hello all,

I am brand new to the lifestyle - I have been doing reading and research and find that I believe this is for me and it's time to more on to the next step and engage with people who are also in the BDSM lifestyle.

I am a naturally submissive woman who lives in the Pacific Northwest, US.

I suppose I'll be floating around reading and asking questions as they arise. I would appreciate your patience and understanding while I grasp this lifestyle with enthusiasm.

It's a pleasure to meet you,

-q
 
Last edited:
Long time lurking in the shadows

64 male , have been praticing Dom at some level since discovering a copy of the story of O at the age of 18, while vistting Amsterdam in 1967,what a (enlighting ) experence fo a young soilder, Yes I am retired Military, Have had several Famale sub over the years last was 14 Years ! not a harch Dom but try to expand on their desires .slow no shock Tatics , I am very active and enjoy lots of outdoor activitys ,Motorcycles,touring,and scuda diveing! try to go out country 2-3 times a year. Live East Ala,columbus Ga, area also spend most summer N.Fla coast. Looking For older Female sub ,that is still able to get around.and adventurest,
 
Escaping my chrysalis...

Hello! Cat here.
I am new to this forum [I think! Please forgive me if I have posted in here before!], but have been interested in BDSM for many years. I feel trapped within the city I am in, and can't experience much by way of 'The Lifestyle' because the kink community here is lacking.
I am 25, from Northern Ontario, in Canada.
I look forward to reading posts here, learning some things, and occasionally adding my own thoughts/opinions here and there.

Thank you :3
 
I'm Corey, 25
I have been into the BDSM life style since I was a kid
My sisters friend kicked me in the balls and there was no pain just pleasure.
i also soon realized i love the smell of her feet and more
I grew up hating this side of my self and hiding it so deep inside, that ballbusting became an addiction and now I think of it 24/7.
I went into porn to try and run from that addiction it only strengthened the want for more.
now I'm a retired injured Vet going to school, and working for IBM hoping to find a lovely young lady to enjoy ballbusting and more with.
 
You're 48 years old, and writing in a forum designed for LITERATE writers of erotica as if you're in your early twenties? You claim to be a writer, yet don't know that "Salt n Pepper" should be written "salt and pepper," don't understand that "Green," unless used as a proper noun (name of a specific person, place or thing) should not be capitalized in the position in which you used it, don't know how to type "vanilla" or spell "occasion," compose a complete sentence with subject, verb, object(s) and/or modifier(s), and don't seem to have grasped the need in such a forum to proofread and spellcheck before posting? Lastly, you appear to have no comprehension of the concept that in a forum designed for the LITerate, the use of "u" for "you," "r" for "are," etc., reveals you as one who, unless you change your ways drastically, will gain exactly zero respect here.

Good luck to you; you're going to need it in this forum.

*Errors in your original post indicated in red. Some may have been missed from overlap, or the fact that I just got tired of highlighting them.

With all due respect. Unless you are so awesome you pee glitter then you should lighten up on the testosterone. Stop ' harshin on his mallow'. Have a good day :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top