Setting the Scene

Chuterone

Virgin
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Posts
10
One of the writers I really enjoy is The Shadow Rising not only for the detail they put into their lovemaking scenes but also the way they actually set the story and the scene up. For example the girl and the boyfriend's best friend at a party, or the girl and the boyfriend's boss, the girlfriend and the boyfriend's father - but especially the series on Valestock. Really excellent descriptive work. Does anyone else have favourites for this kind of writing?

Any story involving the girl and the boyfriend's father I find really hot! There's not enough of them!
 
Myself. And a few others on my 'favourites list'. ;)

There are some good stories - not enough - but like I recently replied to someone else, something is coming ;) Hold in there.
 
Writing a short stroker with no context is pretty simple. They meet, they fuck, etc, all within some abstract space. That works for dull one-pagers. Anything longer IMHO needs a context, a 'scene' to be set, and even my one-pagers have setups. That's how I let stories happen: pick a setting and some players, mark a couple of plot points, and let the characters fuck around (act-out) within those constraints. Me (the author) need only transcribe their play. Easy-peasy. The setup defines the story.
 
Back
Top