PM asshattery

There is. It's that small sign with a red exclamation mark.

Yes, that is what I said, you can report individual posts, but not entire threads. This latter fact may or may not have been in questions, however, that is how I read the question when I responded.

Activating invisible mode greatly cut down the number of asshat messages I received. That and Query's retort, which I stole for my sig line. My experience on Lit became so much more pleasant after that.

Hmmm, sounds like a post for the "Happiness is" thread.:D

Yes, that is what I said, you can report individual posts, but not entire threads. This latter fact may or may not have been in questions, however, that is how I read the question when I responded.

Whoops! I think I misunderstood your post. Sorry. :eek:

I joined not even 24 hours ago, and it's started already. Och.

Maybe there's something in your profile, but I'm guessing the username was enough to draw someone's attention. Had you signed up as ScratchMyBallSac, you wouldn't have heard a peep. (Probably safe to guess that this happens to women more than it does to men.)

I'm not sure who the asshat is here

I think the asshat may be me here:D

... But I really get annoyed being approached out of the blue by someone with no profile and no posts. I also get really annoyed by being patronized. I'm sure it's flattering that I look that young in my avatar, but I didn't like being talked to like that even when I was that young.

First PM

Come And Play...
Well, well... You're a little cutie, young lady. I love that body,especially your tits.

My answer

I've already played ... And now I'm all worn out and ready to sleep.

And I'm not really into being called a little cutie or young lady. How old are you anyway?

No reply

I write again
I was kind of hoping for an answer.
Were you born in **? ... Thus the user name.

Thank you ... I'm glad you like my tits. I, on the other hand, know nothing about you - no profile and no posts.

No reply

I write again
What...not interested in a conversation with a real person that doesn't fit the script that you made up?
I bet you don't want any more PMs from me now.

Not so much fun getting unwanted PMs is it?

I really suggest you try interacting in the boards and doing your research about people and letting them know who you are, instead of just lurking and sending out PMs to women's tits.

No reply...

I bet he will never PM me again:D I will never know how old he is or anything else about him, apart from the fact he likes my tits.

Last edited:
Maybe there's something in your profile, but I'm guessing the username was enough to draw someone's attention. Had you signed up as ScratchMyBallSac, you wouldn't have heard a peep. (Probably safe to guess that this happens to women more than it does to men.)

I seriously underestimated the power of horny, frustrated, raring to go men here at Literotica. I'm getting the gist though. Nah. Not just the gist, I'm getting the whole bloody epic, here. A new username is in order. Speaking of which, how can I do that? CAN I do that?

I seriously underestimated the power of horny, frustrated, raring to go men here at Literotica. I'm getting the gist though. Nah. Not just the gist, I'm getting the whole bloody epic, here. A new username is in order. Speaking of which, how can I do that? CAN I do that?

Make a new account. That is, I am afraid, the only way to get a new name.

Make a new account. That is, I am afraid, the only way to get a new name.

There is a way. I've seen several users change their Lit User name. I think it has something to do with privileges of higher post counts. Not sure.

I'll post it here after a bit of enquiry.

It has been done, and I think you PM Laurel to request a change. But, with so few posts I doubt it would happen. I'd just create a new account. Sadly, one must consider the leg-humpers when creating the username.
OR, I can post more and put up a pregnant cow's picture as my avatar. Not sure that will be a deterrent, though. *shrugs*

Heh, one can live in the hope.

stock-footage-cow-s-udder-close-up.jpg

OR, I can post more and put up a pregnant cow's picture as my avatar. Not sure that will be a deterrent, though. *shrugs*

Or you can go to your options and limit the Private Messages to Buddy List and Moderators. That'll stop a lot of headache.

Anyway, here's a reply from my enquiry:

Laurel is the only one who can approve a name change. That isn't done frequently or without details of why you're requesting the change. I've been on Lit a long time. I haven't seen a name change happen often.

So, I guess that you can't change names now as you've been here for only but a short while.

Limiting your PM recipients might be the best option if you want to keep your User Name and not get harassed.

So, I guess that you can't change names now as you've been here for only but a short while.

hmmm. So I guess this one's stuck with me like a tattoo gone wrong. Might as well suck it up and put that picture up whenever the opportunity strikes. Hehe. At least those who still come up with unwanted crap despite the picture will be ousted for flouting rules. .....Yes. All the asshattery is turning me into a sadist. Ah well. Thank you for your help! :)

hmmm. So I guess this one's stuck with me like a tattoo gone wrong. Might as well suck it up and put that picture up whenever the opportunity strikes. Hehe. At least those who still come up with unwanted crap despite the picture will be ousted for flouting rules. .....Yes. All the asshattery is turning me into a sadist. Ah well. Thank you for your help! :)

But you need 100 posts before you can add an avatar picture.

I have not had any since I got the picture of my alter ego as an avatar, not even from a rubber fetishist dreaming of dinner plate sized hickies from being worked over with the plunger.

Calling yourself "Harry Scrotum" or something similar had probably limited the asshats.
On the other hand: Would that username be better or worse than some asshat PMs?

Does this qualify?

"Hey, Hows it goin? I'm 26m, 6'5" 210 lbs lean build, black hair, brown eyes, dark brown skin. Grad student that loves sports. I'm Brandon by the way. Here's my pic": http://imgur.com/6B4lWRZ

Here's one that I received about a day ago.

Every girl needs a daddy to hold her close, and protect her from the cruel world outside. I am the one.

Will you be my little girl?

I almost fell over, LMAO. :D

Back