The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Pudding does deter some people.

black-pudding-007.jpg

Haggis frightens them.

haggis_1798799i.jpg

Thanks, Og. I'm trying to fix dinner. No longer hungry at all. Some of my NOLA relatives eat things that I couldn’t stand to look at when they were alive. However, I don't eat organs or exotic forms of pudding. Often I don't eat meat at all. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian-- I just prefer fish, sea food, and salads.

Black Pudding does deter some people.

black-pudding-007.jpg

Haggis frightens them.

haggis_1798799i.jpg

I've eaten both.

I grew up with black pudding. It was part of breakfast, especially in winter.

I'm not so fond of haggis. Not afraid; just not fond.

Grilled bacon and kidneys, though. Yum.

I've never been anywhere where I could even try black pudding but every Highland Games, I run for the haggis tent. Haggis with brown sauce? Oh, yum!

I don't know why, but I'm honestly craving some Chinese food. Less than an hour of work to go. Rolf, a cold IPA please.

I've been thinking about it, and I can't believe you did that part at all well. I'm sure you must make a very excellent burlesque dancer.
:nana: (burlesque banana)
I played the part wonderfully well. The thing is, she was scripted as really really clumsy. Put me in five-inch heels and you'd be surprised how clumsy I can look.

Peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate? :eek: That sounds wonderful! Minty chocolate decadence. :D
YUMMY is what it is. After my meeting tonight, I deserve it.

Are you implying I may be on the... ahem... generous side?

How very dare you! :rolleyes:

<throws Di in the hot tub>

See, I can still lift a lady when the mood takes me... :D
*slips into relax in hot tub* Are you sure she didn't' mean generous of spirit?

I don't know why, but I'm honestly craving some Chinese food. Less than an hour of work to go. Rolf, a cold IPA please.
I had a wonderful beef stew that your cold IPA would have gone well with.

Depending on how long you've been in the tub, I can see that being possible. Even though I just got here, I'm thinking I'd rather have a massage.

Think that would send me even further to drowsiness, lol

Depends on the masseuse of course ;)

Wow, you guys had haggis in here last night without me! That'll teach me to sneak off early to bed with my knitting, LOL. It's surprisingly tiring learning to sasshay up and down, taking gloves off with your teeth and shaking your hips out. Although I can cancel that chiropractor appointment at least.

OK, Keurig on. Dragon will be round shortly, I expect. Must go and check Neko's recipe. Wow, Willie, that lobster sounds divine. But, John, I feel it would be beyond cannibalism to post cooked Di on her own thread!
:D

Wow, you guys had haggis in here last night without me! That'll teach me to sneak off early to bed with my knitting, LOL. It's surprisingly tiring learning to sasshay up and down, taking gloves off with your teeth and shaking your hips out. Although I can cancel that chiropractor appointment at least.

OK, Keurig on. Dragon will be round shortly, I expect. Must go and check Neko's recipe. Wow, Willie, that lobster sounds divine. But, John, I feel it would be beyond cannibalism to post cooked Di on her own thread!
:D

'Morning, Neko. Yeah, Lobster's tasty, but it's messy. Down here in Texas, it's a treat we only get to enjoy once in a while.

Slip in the tub and have a drink. Or would that churning water ruffle your fur?

'Morning, Neko. Yeah, Lobster's tasty, but it's messy. Down here in Texas, it's a treat we only get to enjoy once in a while.

Slip in the tub and have a drink. Or would that churning water ruffle your fur?

LOL, Naoko. You are mixing up your kitty cats! Tub sounds good this morning, I might have a little splosh.
:cathappy:

LOL, Naoko. You are mixing up your kitty cats! Tub sounds good this morning, I might have a little splosh.
:cathappy:

Sorry. I was thinking of Neko's suggestion that I put the Lobster recipe in the recipe thread.

Take pity on me. You're both a couple of nice-looking pussies. Can't fault me for making a mistake, right? :devil:

Sorry. I was thinking of Neko's suggestion that I put the Lobster recipe in the recipe thread.

Take pity on me. You're both a couple of nice-looking pussies. Can't fault me for making a mistake, right? :devil:

LOL, I would never be grumpy about being taken for Neko.
Make me a lobster dish and I will forgive you!
:kiss:

John, you interest me strangely! For a man who claims he can't cook, that is ... intriguing. LOL.

I put the Keurig on a couple of posts ago, but you may pour me a cup while I lounge about watching you admiringly. ;)

*Pours you a cup, adding two sugars.* Here you go. I hope that is correct. ;)

As for that misunderstanding with Di, I guess I missed a comma. Not to say that Di does not enjoy being eaten. :devil: Oh great, I got a bit naughty. I'll be good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back