GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Naughty in Silk and everyone this thread is waaaaay to slow. Blessings to all, I miss you. *sigh* I hate solitude.

Hiya Gi :rose::kiss::rose: have missed you lots, I am sorry but reallife has been so busy, and not in a fun romantic way, but more an exhausting, trying to do a dozen things at once way. Message me huni, I always check my messages even when I am not vissible on the boards. :kiss:

Hello Girlsmiley welcome to the vibe :rose:

mood; feel like i want to stand on a mountain top and scream!
music: Marilym Manson
wearing: face pack and white satin shorts

Newbie here...

My friend Gianna invited me to stop in and say hi, saying this was a great place to stop, relax, and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not exactly sure where I fit in here (or anywhere else for that matter), so I think I'll just explore and see what happens. :)

My friend Gianna invited me to stop in and say hi, saying this was a great place to stop, relax, and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not exactly sure where I fit in here (or anywhere else for that matter), so I think I'll just explore and see what happens. :)

mutato :kiss::heart::rose: Welcome this has always been a loving gentle place with diverse interesting inhabitants.

underwear: poka dot bikinis
listening to: my friend bitch about her lot in life, rough period. No one here. lol she really has had a lot of things going wrong, tough gal. she is hanging in there

feeling: OKAY :D

mutato :kiss::heart::rose: Welcome this has always been a loving gentle place with diverse interesting inhabitants.

underwear: poka dot bikinis
listening to: my friend bitch about her lot in life, rough period. No one here. lol she really has had a lot of things going wrong, tough gal. she is hanging in there

feeling: OKAY :D

Hi there Gianna! Thanks for the warm welcome. :heart:

Is it required to share our undergarments? :eek: I'm not sure everyone wants to know what I'm wearing. ;)

Listening to: silence. No one's up but me.
Feeling: not sure yet. A little bit of everything I guess. :rolleyes:

My friend Gianna invited me to stop in and say hi, saying this was a great place to stop, relax, and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not exactly sure where I fit in here (or anywhere else for that matter), so I think I'll just explore and see what happens.

Welcome to the board! You can fit in here however you like, and I'm not just saying that. The GLBT Daily Vibe is one of the best places on the 'Net to soak up some good energy.

Diz! it is so good to see you here.:kiss::heart::rose:

I miss you guys so much!

Exactly!

Hi there Gianna! Thanks for the warm welcome. :heart:

Is it required to share our undergarments? :eek: I'm not sure everyone wants to know what I'm wearing. ;)

Listening to: silence. No one's up but me.
Feeling: not sure yet. A little bit of everything I guess.

No, just a silly game. An easy "in" to get conversations started!

Wearing: My old U of MN sweatpants and soccer T-shirt (#13 for the win)
Listening to: An excellent TV series produced by the Aboriginal Peoples Television Network of Canada.
Feeling: Mostly groovy, bordered by slap-happy hyper!

-diz :rose:

Thanks for the welcome, dizzylia! :) This sounds like a great place to relax and pick up some positive energy and I need all I can get lately.

Now that you've described the "game", it sounds like fun.

Wearing: one of my many geeky tshirts with lounging/pajama pants
Listening to and watching my DVD episodes of The Addams Family. I love that show. :)
Feeling: relaxed and happy :)

Thanks for the welcome, dizzylia! :) This sounds like a great place to relax and pick up some positive energy and I need all I can get lately.

Now that you've described the "game", it sounds like fun.

Wearing: one of my many geeky tshirts with lounging/pajama pants
Listening to and watching my DVD episodes of The Addams Family. I love that show. :)
Feeling: relaxed and happy :)

How geeky is geeky? :D I have more than a few of those myself.

And thumbs-up for the Addams Family, too! I also loved the movies. I totally had a bizarre "thing" for Wednesday Addams when that second one came out, no lies. :eek:

God, I've missed this place. How are y'all? :D

Hi! Doing well, thanks, you? I was so happy to see you revive the New Story Reviews thread. I've often wanted to try my hand there, but oh the time, how it flies!

-diz, who's using a lot of exclamation points tonight :rose:

And thumbs-up for the Addams Family, too! I also loved the movies. I totally had a bizarre "thing" for Wednesday Addams when that second one came out, no lies. :eek:

Hi! Doing well, thanks, you? I was so happy to see you revive the New Story Reviews thread. I've often wanted to try my hand there, but oh the time, how it flies!

-diz, who's using a lot of exclamation points tonight :rose:

Thanks. I'm alright, mostly. Except oversleeping and barely making it to work on time, thanks to the alarm clock failing me.

The thread is a lot of fun and I thought that it was time to bring it back. Helps get stories and especially certain authors well-deserved attention.

I have a wide range of shirts. Mainly computer shirts from trade shows and Star Wars. I thought the movies were good too and well cast. Christina Ricci did a great job at being delightfully evil.

Thanks. I'm alright, mostly. Except oversleeping and barely making it to work on time, thanks to the alarm clock failing me.

The thread is a lot of fun and I thought that it was time to bring it back. Helps get stories and especially certain authors well-deserved attention.

Yeah, I've discovered authors thanks to that thread that I probably never would have noticed via the main site. There are just so many!

I have a wide range of shirts. Mainly computer shirts from trade shows and Star Wars. I thought the movies were good too and well cast. Christina Ricci did a great job at being delightfully evil.

I had my photo taken with R2-D2 a couple weekends ago. :D Yay for comic conventions. And I :heart: Christina Ricci so much. Hell, I even liked her in Casper. ;)

I had my photo taken with R2-D2 a couple weekends ago. :D Yay for comic conventions. And I :heart: Christina Ricci so much. Hell, I even liked her in Casper. ;)

Lucky you! I'm hoping to catch the next comic convention here in CT. I haven't seen much of Christinna's other movies though to form an opinion. She did grow up to be a good looking young woman.

Lucky you! I'm hoping to catch the next comic convention here in CT. I haven't seen much of Christinna's other movies though to form an opinion. She did grow up to be a good looking young woman.

So true. And good luck! I should probably turn in for the night. My weekend schedule is already starting to pile up, alas.

Stay groovy!

So true. And good luck! I should probably turn in for the night. My weekend schedule is already starting to pile up, alas.

Stay groovy!

Good night diz! :rose: it's 1am here and I should be getting to bed too. I'll be sure to pop in over the weekend. Take care!

God, I've missed this place. How are y'all? :D

doing okay for a change a little less mania in life thanks to pharmacopeia.
glad to see people pop on:kiss::kiss:. I miss this place very much.
How have you been SeverusMax?

Diz you have been missed too.:heart:

((((((mutato))))))):rose:

doing okay for a change a little less mania in life thanks to pharmacopeia.
glad to see people pop on:kiss::kiss:. I miss this place very much.
How have you been SeverusMax?

Diz you have been missed too.:heart:

((((((mutato))))))):rose:

Glad to hear that you're doing better. I've been busy with work and raising two kids lately, not to mention the wife is going to college at last. Proud of her.

Good morning Gia and everyone else. It's a bright, sunny, and warm morning here on a day to be filled with errands and chores. Yay... Oh well, life could be worse. :) I hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning Gia and everyone else. It's a bright, sunny, and warm morning here on a day to be filled with errands and chores. Yay... Oh well, life could be worse. :) I hope everyone has a good day.

A good morning to you my friend:heart::rose:

and to everyone else of course:heart::heart::heart:

I'm just popping in on a quick break in the middle of my day. Getting all my errands done feels good, I just wish they wouldn't take so long. ;)

(((HUGS))) for your Gia and to all the other ladies here. A good handshake to the guys here. :) May everyone's day finish up good.

Hello, everyone! It's so nice to see activity here! :D

Today I went for a "pack walk" with my dog, a couple friends, and their trio of hounds. It's such a nice day here! The dogs all went swimming in the river for the first time this season. Even though there's still ice in it, they seemed to have a grand ol' time. Of course, now my dog smells like river. Excellent.

Ugh. That wet dog smell is insidious and it has a way of filling up a space. It foes sound like a great day and there's still ice? How far north are you, diz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back