Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
British is Empire, flag-waving, absurd posturing on the world stage pretending to be a power, running down our industries and antagonizing most of the world.

English is quiet embarrassment, afternoon tea, rain-filled summers, raised eyebrows and the knowledge that when one is wearing a decent suit one can never really come to too much harm.

British is Empire, flag-waving, absurd posturing on the world stage pretending to be a power, running down our industries and antagonizing most of the world.

English is quiet embarrassment, afternoon tea, rain-filled summers, raised eyebrows and the knowledge that when one is wearing a decent suit one can never really come to too much harm.

Which is the strict and impatient one that swats naughty bare bottoms with riding crops?

:D

(btw: no way am I singing... well, unless I'm drunk, or working a show—a vocational hazard, I'm afraid.)

Haha, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I shouldn't sing either unless it's an emergency or I want people to tell me to shut up. :D

*waves back*

Was nice to hear your voice again... And yep. Still sexy. :kiss:

I love listening to you talk ... Have ever since I noticed the links in your sig.

Got me giggling from the get go ... On thingermajigg.

I went through the trouble of quoting one of my favorite movies -- awful, fake boston accent included -- because I was hoping to start a trend where people would say their favorite things.

Does anyone know of a site I can upload iPhone voice memos to? Or am I stuck having to do this on the computer later?

I went through the trouble of quoting one of my favorite movies -- awful, fake boston accent included -- because I was hoping to start a trend where people would say their favorite things.

Does anyone know of a site I can upload iPhone voice memos to? Or am I stuck having to do this on the computer later?

I email to myself and then open in Dropbox and link it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back