The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kno what - I think Santa and Tx are two in one. ;) :D

Yes, I'm having a great day! :cool:

Nope, you might think so because he keeps trying to sit you on his lap but its definitely not so. Tx doesn't even LIKE snow! :rolleyes:

I'm glad its a great day for you. :rose:

Nope, you might think so because he keeps trying to sit you on his lap but its definitely not so. Tx doesn't even LIKE snow! :rolleyes:

I'm glad its a great day for you. :rose:

I'm aware that Tx doesn't like snow! ;)

I think he is more like a Texan biker Santa. :D

*Should I tell them I'm over here in the corner*

:cool:

Like I told ya, Santa's in the Bahamas with a sleigh full of naughty gals. ;) :D

I got a Timex.

Again.

Sigh.

How was it for you?

My granddaughter's got me a new pocket knife. It's a small game skinning knife and is something I've needed. I also got a new watch but it wasn't a Timex. Want to trade?

I'll wait until spring when it's warm enough to ride the motorcycle to buy my Christmas present to me.

*Should I tell them I'm over here in the corner*

:cool:

Like I told ya, Santa's in the Bahamas with a sleigh full of naughty gals. ;) :D

Don't ya just love all those naughty gals, Tx. :kiss:

(.)(.)...( .)(.)...( . ) ( . ).

:eek:

I opened an entire case of Zinfandel, everybody. Have a Meri . . . Maary . . . Mury . . . thingy . . . Krizmus. (hic!)

I opened an entire case of Zinfandel, everybody. Have a Meri . . . Maary . . . Mury . . . thingy . . . Krizmus. (hic!)

And as Bear slides gracefully down the wall, the rest of us finish off the case of Zinfandel.
All we gotta do now is find some more. . . .

I have a case of a lovely Cabernet-Franc that will do nicely. I have a nice Brie and red pepper jelly too. Just need some nice biscuits to put them on and we're set. I'll save you some Bear, no worries. ;)

I had a few Rum eggnogs myself. When we were target shooting it didn't affect my aim though.:D

(I can't resist.)

Well...it's good to be a Nisse! :D

(A 'Nisse' Is like a Santa.) ;)

It's from a Danish tv show where the two languages Danish and English
are mixed. :D

"You are the one with the grimmest tøj and the biggest tænder!"

(No translation on purpose.) :eek:

I have not started on my Port yet. I've been warned off alcohol (booh hoo!; but I do not know whether that is ALL booze or 'just steer clear of the neat scotch').

Meanwhile, we in the UK have been enjoying the Military Wives Choir. The song has raised a lot for two Military charities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hR6O7VxKaQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back