Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
impressive said:
Shut UP and fuck already! Sheesh! :rolleyes:

*grins*

I do love the way your mind works, love.

My blurts:

I gotta write, I gotta write, I gotta write.

(I don't wanna)

Can't believe I woke up at 3.30 this morning and I'm not tired yet.

*squee* can't believe it's coming round to my birthday so fast -yay for cake and pressies!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

I've written 1,880 words altogether now! Yay me! I'm actually moving forwards with a story. thank Fuck.

x
V

If I don't leave this fucking Powerpoint alone and go for a smoke, I'm going to end up screaming...

Why is it that trying to fit your own ideas into someone else's creation never works? It would have been less confusing and probably less work if I'd just started from scratch :(

Why is a blank screen so intimidating these days? I open Word and the thoughts disappear. :confused:

The story was in my head when I opened the program and then it ran away. :mad:

I would like to dwell on something else and write again. :(

I wish he wouldn't try so hard for something I don't want. :(

I need recharged. . . hurry up Florida Lit-together. :rolleyes:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Why is a blank screen so intimidating these days? I open Word and the thoughts disappear. :confused:

((((((((Red)))))))))

*HUGS* Red.

My blurt: I think I'm going to use some of the extra money I've got these days and get plastered.

rgraham666 said:
*HUGS* Red.

My blurt: I think I'm going to use some of the extra money I've got these days and get plastered.
:D come stand in front of my wall in a few weeks time and I'll plaster you for free;)

*hugs* :kiss: :rose: Thank you...

I think I have figured out one of the problems...

I've been having a story repeatedly pop into my head. . . *waits for all that are lurking to settle in* ;)

The story in my head is an incest one... *waits for those I've offended to walk out*

Now... It's not me and my dad, okay.... *waits for those to come back*

It's just about some girl and her dad. I've ignored this fantasy story for a while now, but it keeps coming back to me. I push it away, telling myself I don't want to write a story like that. But it keeps coming back. It isn't a romantic story, or touching and insightful, it's strictly stroke material. I think it wants to be written though and my ignoring it is adding to the problem of my not being able to write. So I guess I am going to write it. Perhaps once I am done, a small bit of the block I am having will be lifted. :confused:

*hugs* :kiss: :rose: Thank you...

I think I have figured out one of the problems...

I've been having a story repeatedly pop into my head. . . *waits for all that are lurking to settle in* ;)

The story in my head is an incest one... *waits for those I've offended to walk out*

Now... It's not me and my dad, okay.... *waits for those to come back*

It's just about some girl and her dad. I've ignored this fantasy story for a while now, but it keeps coming back to me. I push it away, telling myself I don't want to write a story like that. But it keeps coming back. It isn't a romantic story, or touching and insightful, it's strictly stroke material. I think it wants to be written though and my ignoring it is adding to the problem of my not being able to write. So I guess I am going to write it. Perhaps once I am done, a small bit of the block I am having will be lifted. :confused:
Red if you want some inspiration on incest themed threads check out my three incest sexual rps. They are called My Twin Brother; My Son, My Lover; and Daddy Dearest. While mine tend to lean towards the romantic, maybe reading them will help you along. I hope it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back