Sex on the brain

660-sex-in-brain-mans-brain.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Do I have to flash my beasts to draw out the smart folks?

Perhaps you could sing to us, but would we be drawn to our deaths upon the rocks? or like Ulysses, would we have to be bound to prevent us from setting our sails upon a course taking us to our doom?

wikked smaht = wikked hot ...

:rose:

I've spoken to beautiful women that were as sharp as a butter knife and have spoken to very average women who could converse on a plethora of topics (I can say that because I am a very average looking guy) - give me average and intelligent any day...

Everything starts in the mind and works it's way down...

Perhaps you could sing to us, but would we be drawn to our deaths upon the rocks? or like Ulysses, would we have to be bound to prevent us from setting our sails upon a course taking us to our doom?

wikked smaht = wikked hot ...

The jury is still out, but being bound is looking good. ;)

Thanks for your replies!

There might be a spark from a fellows eyes or smile, but it's intelligence for me as well that causes an attraction.

The jury is still out, but being bound is looking good. ;)

Oh my. My mind entered the land of the lotus eaters, time stood still for a moment as my interest rose to meet delights ... I mean the garden of delights ... I mean ... you know what I mean, I'll just stop digging now. Oh, you are wicked smart, aren't you? Emphasis on the wicked ...

Oh my. My mind entered the land of the lotus eaters, time stood still for a moment as my interest rose to meet delights ... I mean the garden of delights ... I mean ... you know what I mean, I'll just stop digging now. Oh, you are wicked smart, aren't you? Emphasis on the wicked ...

I don't know about all of that. I'm not claiming to be smart. I do know that I am attracted to smart people.

Back