North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

hoopatc1973

Virgin
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Posts
3
hello. MWM in the greensboro/high point area looking for a little fun and excitment. just thought i would try and get a NC FB thread going. i know there are more ppl in NC looking for the same, so don't be shy.
 
You know there must be more of us from NC around. I guess now we just be patient and see what kind of response you get. ;) :rose:
 
Its not dead if you look hard enough!

Hi guys...I live south of Charlotte. There are lots of players out here and alot of really nice people. Of course..lots of jerks and posers. Single guys have to be extra nice ...because most single guys act like fools. They spoil it for those of us who are nice people...just horny...LOL. Love to hear from some new folks.... :devil:
 
I'm around 30 miles south of the Triad. MWM looking for some fun and excitement. I am really happy to have stumbled on to this board.
 
Breathing fresh air into this thread for the weekend. Hey there, NC'rs!

Anyone getting together this weekend?
 
Hello all! 40 bi male here in Charlotte new to the website and looking to make some new friends!
 
Y'all don't know what dead is!

MWM stuck literally in the middle of nowhere....right between the Triangle and the coast. Deader than dead here. Who wants to liven the place up a bit? >:)
 
Hi! I've been on the site for a year or so, but mostly just lurking. I figured I'd take a chance!

I'm a straight 28/M in Charlotte, NC. I'm pretty much on the border of NC and SC since I live so close to Carowinds. I'm really into music, play guitar, joke around a bit, cook a little, and love to learn. I'm white, about 5'8", 130lbs, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. If any nice females would like to talk, feel free to send me a message. Thanks!
 
36 yr old bi male (limited experience) here in Wilmington. Hung, VGL, sane and safe... pm me if you're local and interested in talking or more...
 
hey

32 mwm near greensboro here 6'1 185...bi curious any bi males/couples/married ladies nearby?? :)
 
Last edited:
Hi there! SWF 42 in the Triad. I've been lurking forever, just never posted. Since there's an NC thread, I thought I'd pop in and see what was going on.
 
...Just a bump...not in NC, but close, and some damn fine ridin' down that way....
...Asheville/western area...

...Ride safe, but ride...
 
Sc

I live just below the North Carolina line can I be included in the list
 
Hey all, greetings from just north of NC...ala VA...hope you all are having a good day!
 
hello all

32 mwm near high point/gso looking for some fun this wknd...open to all f/ m/ cpls???? :)
 
Back
Top