Pa. Fuck Friends List...

Kpooh

Really Experienced
Post 'em here boys & gals. Ya'll never know!!!

We are a S.W. Pa bi-curious couple looking for possible hook up with another bi- curious couple.
Interested, PM me. Only VERY clean, responsible adults need reply! (Sorry if that sounds like a want ad!)

Just a horny ole Philly guy chkin in and hoping you find what you want..hey maybe i could be what you need.. who knows

northeast philly male here 26 years old....in search of a hot woman for hot times

37 M Philly

37 M from Philly, but travel to KoP and South NJ a lot.

kevin

Not a couple here.

Hi. I've been in a couple of different MFM relationships & would be happy to share with you. The 9 is for inches. Purfect 9

northeast pa.

northeast pa. here looking to get a group started. i know it will be mostly guys but would like to get some women in here too. maybe we could meet once a month. could be some fun times. need to be very clean, and very open to all likes and dislikes and all looks. lets have some fun.

Ahaha..this is just what I expected when I clicked on this thread....99% guys..

Anyway...33M -willow grove, PA area...

Reading

well then, I'll be the lone girl...however...I'm not alone, I'm 1/2 of a couple...looking for a girl or a couple...or select guys to join us...weekends only. :kiss:

22 m from pittsburgh .. like we needed anymore guys.. heh

20 yr old male here from Southwest PA. I'm also in Central PA often for college.
I'm looking for a relationship (discreet or otherwise) for pretty much anything. I've got lots of kinks, just nobody to share with. I'm a really down-to-earth kind of guy, well-mannered, fun, and very friendly. I've got a special interest in women and couples (30s-40s are just great), but I'm interested in meeting pretty much anyone.

Disease-free is important!

Last edited:
Grrr...I had the perfect response typed up yesterday...and my puter wouldn't let it go....now I've forgotten what I had to say!

bi PA cpl.

Hello Kpooh!

Half of a Bi PA couple here ... nice to meet ya :)
Loved your pic thread btw.

Here is (part) of me lol ... PM me if you want to see more, I'll look around for some pics of the missus :D

Nott said:
Hello Kpooh!

Half of a Bi PA couple here ... nice to meet ya :)
Loved your pic thread btw.

Here is (part) of me lol ... PM me if you want to see more, I'll look around for some pics of the missus :D
what part of pa?

Kpooh said:
Post 'em here boys & gals. Ya'll never know!!!

We are a S.W. Pa bi-curious couple looking for possible hook up with another bi- curious couple.
Interested, PM me. Only VERY clean, responsible adults need reply! (Sorry if that sounds like a want ad!)
pgh male here just want to say good luck in your search

Guttergoddess said:
lookin for what is the question....

Well, looking for something to play around with, get serious with, chat online about nothing at all.....really anything. Just love to meet new people for whatever...sexual or not.... :)

Back