Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever grow tired of neutrality? Do you tire of watering down your opinion to a palatable version of what you truly feel; crave honest prose just for the welcome warmth of their dark, cold world?

Sometimes these women are so easy,
Sometimes these women are so cold.
Sometimes these women seem to rip you right in two

Only if you let 'em get to you

Axel Rose -:- Dust N Bones.

...what is that grey power that sometimes coats a chocolate bar?...:confused:

A: There are two possibilities for this: 1) the cocoa butter has "bloomed" because the chocolate got warm enough for the cocoa butter's crystalline bonds to break and re-form in a "sloppy" pattern ("fat bloom"); or 2) condensation of water on the chocolate's surface has caused "sugar bloom". Neither type of bloom damages the chocolate for cooking purposes, but both make the chocolate grainy for eating out-of-hand.

I love you baby.

hugsKissesAnimEnvelope.gif

Don't think that tomorrow will be anything. It will be what it will be and nothing more.

C'est tout, babe. Qu'est que y a passé, c'est passé.

Last edited:
The ends of spoons should not be so pointy :mad:

*wanders off muttering holding my stabbed eye*

Freakin' coffee cutlery conspiracy.

If I were given a dollar for every time you were in my thoughts, I'd only have one because you never left them.:heart:

I've made some good friends here. I've lost touch with some of them. I miss many of them. Then I go from thread to thread and see drama. It's then I realize why I don't post much any more :(

Love You. It's amazing how two words can't fill up a page, but can fill up my heart:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back