YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

On new Yahoo now...

57 MWM wishing to chat with interesting women.

PM for ID.

Looks like it has gone. Can't see any names now! Am told the new one is not worth the trouble of installing

Looks like it has gone. Can't see any names now! Am told the new one is not worth the trouble of installing

Don't bother with it. It's a piece of shit. I don't know what the fuck they did with it, but it's absolutely useless now. I'm done with it!

Don't bother with it. It's a piece of shit. I don't know what the fuck they did with it, but it's absolutely useless now. I'm done with it!

We should all let Yahoo know they will be losing loads of customers!
And that you are not a girl to fuck with! Right!

I can no longer use the old messenger, all the contacts are now blank

I have contacts reappeared that i havent chatted to in ages, and am unable to delte them

Unable to tell when people are on......for an upgrade, its pretty rubbish.... if it aint broken, why fix it?

Last edited:

I have contacts reappeared that i havent chatted to in ages, and am unable to delte them

Unable to tell when people are on......for an upgrade, its pretty rubbish.... if it aint broken, why fix it?

I agree. the new one is an absolute mare!:(

And some genius probably got thousands of a bonus for "designing" it. Kindergarten kids would come up with better

I'm up.....awake....bored....still awake......lets chat......crappy night....help me make it better

It's probably been said before but, yahoo has not been working even remotely well in the last few years, you guys should probably explore another messenger like kik. I used to use yahoo myself but the constant bugs and inability to receive messages consistently on my phone has lead me to greener pastures.

I have downloaded it and it works but it does suck. So think I will be using kik instead for the most part. Hope everyone's Labor Day weekend is off to a great start :)

yahoo

i am male from india, striaght

26 yrs old

my yahoo id is mku0388

i am bored to death.. looking forward to chat with new people

i agree

i am super pissed... lost all my contact.
more i cant find latest version .. fucking super pissed now

They list the pros and cons

..of the new version, and they do admit yo can't see if some one is on, or not. They suggest you just type a message and it will show up when the other party logs on. That's nuts. Lost all my contacts too, and they don't have an app yet for tablets, so it's either lug out the olde computer or forget it.

I think maybe I'll just go to Skype,, what do you think?

..of the new version, and they do admit yo can't see if some one is on, or not. They suggest you just type a message and it will show up when the other party logs on. That's nuts. Lost all my contacts too, and they don't have an app yet for tablets, so it's either lug out the olde computer or forget it.

I don't get why they made such a vast change and not for the better. Tried it last night and it seems to be more complicated then it needs to be. While we all may have our issue with change and at times we need to adjust and get use to it I don't think that is going to happen with yahoo messenger for me. Haven't really used Skype but maybe it's time to jump ship as you posed.

We should all let Yahoo know they will be losing loads of customers!
And that you are not a girl to fuck with! Right!

Cant get the new yahoo to even work

I remember when there was a whole community, with subcultures built around yahoo and yahoo games before they screwed with it.. it was so easy to use with so many options.. Yahoo getting rid of that was the direct reason I found lit.. Yahoo is basically done, they screwed what was a really good thing for a 10 year period.

Im on yahoo still but I am willing to try another quick chat place for any woman. Rayhorndog802 or just message me on here and we can go from there.

I remember when there was a whole community, with subcultures built around yahoo and yahoo games before they screwed with it.. it was so easy to use with so many options.. Yahoo getting rid of that was the direct reason I found lit.. Yahoo is basically done, they screwed what was a really good thing for a 10 year period.

I spent a lot of time on Yahoo years ago. They used to have a shitload of games that I'd play (do they even have games anymore?), and a bunch of us would hang out in the chat rooms to all hours of the night just shooting the shit between us. Even when they dumped the chat rooms I still had a ton of contacts that I had made over the years who I kept in touch with. It just pisses me off so much seeing what they did to what was once a fun place to be at.

I use Skype with a few other friends...I'd love to skype with you Cathy

I spent a lot of time on Yahoo years ago. They used to have a shitload of games that I'd play (do they even have games anymore?), and a bunch of us would hang out in the chat rooms to all hours of the night just shooting the shit between us. Even when they dumped the chat rooms I still had a ton of contacts that I had made over the years who I kept in touch with. It just pisses me off so much seeing what they did to what was once a fun place to be at.

My experience as well Lady JS....used to love the chat rooms until they were taken over by BoTS .I think skype will be better.

on for the night

its been a while, love to chat or rp with any willing ladies. early 30s male. pm me for yim id

Back