Never on Sunday

*bats eyelashes innocently...You mean like a Rose?:rose:

Not what I had in mind but if it made you hot...ok
Is there anything more hot then filling all a women's needs before your own. The build up and release is intense that way
 
Okay...time for a few more. :D Where were we? Oh, yeah.....


I love Saturday afternoons so I can catch up, and mmmmm can I get under that flannel shirt of yours, cold here ......
My sweet sexy Ella, your amazing, thank you for sharing and making me smile and more;):devil:
Have a wonderful naughty week-end, god to be naughty with you >>>>>>HEAVEN<<<<<<
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

(and hope your feeling better, if not I m free to nurse you back to health......;))
 
Last edited:
Okay...time for a few more. :D Where were we? Oh, yeah.....


*turns on a strong fan and points it in Ella's general direction while willing her shirt to blow open.*


Wonderfully sexy pics Ella. :heart:
 
I got distracted while I was posting these...this is actually the one I really like...Oh, well, guess I'll have to send that invitation out again, Mr. Van Gogh....wanna cum over and help me??


GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!
 
Hiya, friends & lurkers! Thought I would post some January-type pics to jump-start my thread for the new year.

I have some favorite flannel shirts, so hopefully, these will keep you warm! el.



Thank you for sharing ... yes tease me... OMG

123. p1292
 
Here's something totally random for you....I was going to post this in the WIWAK thread, but I wasn't really a "kid" when this shirt was given to me. I WAS a lot younger, and I was in a relationship with a man who had this idea that he was going to keep me as his sub...it didn't work out too well, but I loved the shirt!
In case you can't quite read it, it says: Beat me, Bite me, Whip me, Fuck me like the dirty pig that I am, Cum all over my tits, Tell me that you Love me and get the fuck out!

Thank you for sharing

139. p1402
 
I got distracted while I was posting these...this is actually the one I really like...Oh, well, guess I'll have to send that invitation out again, Mr. Van Gogh....wanna cum over and help me??


Thank you for sharing you sexy naughty tease just love you

p1433 142.
 
Back
Top