What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I've just seen the line up for Isle Of Wight Festival this year...seriously random! Tom Petty, Pearl Jam and jessie J?! What?!

...and I've just seen the line up for Isle Of Wight Festival this year...seriously random! Tom Petty, Pearl Jam and jessie J?! What?!

Awesome... apart from Jessie J, that is.

I'd have gone (back home) for the festival but not at £120 for the cheapest tickets, before ferry and fuel :eek:

Awesome... apart from Jessie J, that is.

I'd have gone (back home) for the festival but not at £120 for the cheapest tickets, before ferry and fuel :eek:

Not worth it just to see two good bands in amongst a sea of mediocrity (and I think that is being generous!).

Not worth it just to see two good bands in amongst a sea of mediocrity (and I think that is being generous!).

I'd be inclined to agree. Mind you, as much of a music fan as I am, it would take bands like Pink Floyd and Aerosmith as well as Tom Petty and Pearl Jam for me to justify going. I just can't afford it, even if I wanted to go.

I'd be inclined to agree. Mind you, as much of a music fan as I am, it would take bands like Pink Floyd and Aerosmith as well as Tom Petty and Pearl Jam for me to justify going. I just can't afford it, even if I wanted to go.

Hmm. I suspect that the chances of Pink Floyd appearing on the same bill as jessie J and Tinie Tempah are very, very slim. Even then I might need to sell a kidney to get there, but it might be worth it.

Hmm. I suspect that the chances of Pink Floyd appearing on the same bill as jessie J and Tinie Tempah are very, very slim. Even then I might need to sell a kidney to get there, but it might be worth it.

My point exactly. It would be difficult enough getting them to perform at all, never mind alongside those acts. I'd sell my left lung to be there if they did, though.

My point exactly. It would be difficult enough getting them to perform at all, never mind alongside those acts. I'd sell my left lung to be there if they did, though.

Oh god me too. Would be quite something indeed. But I think there would be actual, real live, flying pigs before that happened. So your lungs are quite safe!

dos_equis_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back