The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna tie him down and do evil things to him.
Then we can trade.

Once he figures out how to get free, that is.
Until then, I'll sit on his tummy, play with hairclips, and watch mlp.

Yep.
I'm having a rare exchanged mentalframe day.
He started it by being a grumblebutt doobus yesterday.

I wanna tie him down and do evil things to him.
Then we can trade.

Once he figures out how to get free, that is.
Until then, I'll sit on his tummy, play with hairclips, and watch mlp.

Yep.
I'm having a rare exchanged mentalframe day.
He started it by being a grumblebutt doobus yesterday.

Can I get in on the "tying you down and doing evil things to you" deal? That's actually kind of my thing. Nods. It's good to have a hobby, after all.

Of co-
*spots NotePad*
Uhoh.
Intricate hobbies.

Gives her a wicked grin and then nods, glancing down momentarily and then back up. Oh, of course. They're much more fun this way, when you need a bit of forethought before getting started. It keeps you occupied...for quite a long time. Slips over and gives her a light thwack on the bottom.

Don't tell me you're gonna chicken out, now....

Gives her a wicked grin and then nods, glancing down momentarily and then back up. Oh, of course. They're much more fun this way, when you need a bit of forethought before getting started. It keeps you occupied...for quite a long time. Slips over and gives her a light thwack on the bottom.

Don't tell me you're gonna chicken out, now....

Chicken?
Me?
No, never!

...which of us is, ah, the occupied one in this equation, by the way?
Not that it worries me, of course. Not at all.
*tries to peer at notes*

Chicken?
Me?
No, never!

...which of us is, ah, the occupied one in this equation, by the way?
Not that it worries me, of course. Not at all.
*tries to peer at notes*

Smiles again, playfully, and arches an eyebrow at her. Well, of course, we're both quite occupied, I'd like to imagine. Though you'd be potentially much more occupied than I would. Swats at her with his notepad as she tries to peek at it. Then he moves into her gently, pressing his his face down close to her ear. Whispers softly. And it's good to know that you're not chicken...

He leans down to leave a light nibble on her neck.

Oh. I suppose that makes sense.
*gives a little squeak at the notebook swat, wrinkling nose and making a face, letting it fall away quickly with the sudden warmth against her skin.*
I'm not a chicken! Foxes eat ch... Oh.
*shivers again, a little whimper following it*
...dammit...

Grins and then slides fingers against the side of her neck, stepping in tighter to let his body press up against hers from the front, tilting his head down to look at her eyes. His thumb traces up over her chin and then across her lower lip as his other hand comes idly to rest on her hip.

Sorry...what exactly were you saying? Giving her a quick, dark grin, and lowering his head down closer to hers. Something about what you wanted to eat?

LT ~ ...might need to stop smiling soon, people might begin to ask questions

giggles

FLT ~ I'm glad I have stuff to smile about, because there's a woman sleeping upstairs who has tried my patience more than enough for one evening and we've only been here a matter of hours.

growls

:rolleyes:

LT- I can't sleep. Again. But I'm so fricken tired and I have so much to do starting at six am....ugh.:(

LT: This being sick every other month is getting old.

ALT: The VA really told me I had to go home, an hour away, in order to be seen???

FLT: I hope it isn't what everyone thinks it is, but I know it is smdh.

I wouldn't go double woo! yet, gorgeous. I still have to write it lol. I think its going to end up being a long one, so it'll take me a bit.

I wouldn't go double woo! yet, gorgeous. I still have to write it lol. I think its going to end up being a long one, so it'll take me a bit.

No worries, doll. I just like hearing that the thread is still on your mind. Unlike some of these other ladies!

eyes them all suspiciously

No worries, doll. I just like hearing that the thread is still on your mind. Unlike some of these other ladies!

eyes them all suspiciously

Its always in the back of my mind. I'm extremely honored and flattered that you asked me to join. I had a scene for it in mind...but I couldnt get it to work right because it felt...incomplete. I think I found what was missing..

Its always in the back of my mind. I'm extremely honored and flattered that you asked me to join. I had a scene for it in mind...but I couldnt get it to work right because it felt...incomplete. I think I found what was missing..

Um.. how do I say this without my usual brashness...?

Fuckit... Ivory one, I would have been a complete ass to not invite you! You're talented as fuck, and I love reading what you come up with. To not enjoy that within Massacre would have been a total discredit to the entire fucking thread.

Now. Just nod and say thank you.

blows her kisses

looks in

Oi!

And yaaaay for Ivory stuffs!

bounces

You guys are bouncing too early! I have to actually write it and make it not suck first!

Um.. how do I say this without my usual brashness...?

Fuckit... Ivory one, I would have been a complete ass to not invite you! You're talented as fuck, and I love reading what you come up with. To not enjoy that within Massacre would have been a total discredit to the entire fucking thread.

Now. Just nod and say thank you.

blows her kisses

Looks down...shoves hands in her pockets...shuffles her feet as a blown kiss lands on her cheek...

...Thank you, pretty lady...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back