Post Breast size with Bra TAG pic!

Storyguy00

FriendlyNeighborhoodPerv!
Ok foks - a new twist to my other very sucsessful thread (Thanks to all of you)

I am thinking same as before - post a picture of yoru breasts (Or wife/gf's) but also include a picture of the TAG of the bra showing the size. If you want - even a picture of the bra itself. So we are talking at least two pics - One of the breasts, one of the tag showing the size. I have included my wife's as an example!

Attachments

• 103_0396c.jpg
    103_0396c.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,482
  • IMG_0300a.jpg
    IMG_0300a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,317
  • IMG_0302a.jpg
    IMG_0302a.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,398
Last edited:
cum on you guys (girls)- must be somebody that can help get this moving!

well those pics make something else firm and hard too

Ok foks - a new twist to my other very sucsessful thread (Thanks to all of you)

I am thinking same as before - post a picture of yoru breasts (Or wife/gf's) but also include a picture of the TAG of the bra showing the size. If you want - even a picture of the bra itself. So we are talking at least two pics - One of the breasts, one of the tag showing the size. I have included my wife's as an example!

My stepmother has the same bra..Not that i looked..Lol..

here's mine =)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bratag copy.jpg
    bratag copy.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,204
44 g

(this is my requisite text to avoid the "this message is too short!" message lol)

Last edited:
I wonder how it looks when your in it? ;)

do you mean me? are you another person on here who is anonymous and asking for photos above and beyond the ones others already contribute by being a sycophant on here or sending messages to peoples' e-mail with requests?

if so, laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Last edited:
wow this thread was more arousing to me than I would have expected. Brought me back.

When I was about 12ish, I remember hearing a guy that hung out with the cheerleaders brag about knowing the "bra size" of a girl that I had a crush on from my advanced math class. (I fancied I lusted for her brain). Looking back I didnt have a name for it but he was a bit femme, wonder know if he had trans issues, was gay or what..anyway, dunno.

Later my family was borrowing a house while our new one was vacated and our old one was getting new occupants. The family on vacation that loaned us their home had a girl I knew that was my age. I guiltilly and carefull probed her lingerie drawe and saw the tag 32B. It gave me a fun secret, but I still didnt know what the numbers meant til years later.

Back