xxxx When nothing Goes Right....Go Left xx

SeductiveSarita

..Welcome To Temptation..
So,

After a hiatus of sorts, I find myself back here. I spent many a afternoons laughing, arguing and even crying with my online friends here in Lit world.

I am slowly but surely piecing the rest of my life together. I am stronger today than I was yesterday, wiser today than I was yesterday and sadly, older today than I was yesterday!:eek:

So, I find myself back here, once again.....someone please...give me a reason to stay;)

Last edited:
Welcome back! You're looking good and your posting sounds very positive for you ..I hope it continues on an upward trend..

Welcome back! You're looking good and your posting sounds very positive for you ..I hope it continues on an upward trend..

Thanks, I really do hope so....it's been a odd few years...but its never too late I guess xx

Well I remember you. Welcome back!

Some things just are so powerful that they make you stop, think and change...like these wise words...

Attachments

• So True.jpg
    So True.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
Well I remember you. Welcome back!

Ah, Thankyou for remembering me...it has been awhile...I have forgotten many faces, many converstaions, many friends even...but I don't forget my Lit Login !!:):)

So,

After a hiatus of sorts, I find myself back here. I spent many a afternoons laughing, arguing and even crying with my online friends here in Lit world.

I am slowly but surely piecing the rest of my life together. I am stronger today than I was yesterday, wiser today than I was yesterday and sadly, older today than I was yesterday!:eek:

So, I find myself back here, once again.....someone please...give me a reason to stay;)

Nice to see you back here :)

Just take things one day at a time and don't let anyone grind you down xx

I just put my rocks off butt quiver in and I really hope you just got started posting for the night...love the sensuality of the first post:devil:

The REAL Dream;)

Attachments

• 49474b243e30354532963d87dbfa696a.jpg
    49474b243e30354532963d87dbfa696a.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
Welcome back!

I remember you well. From a past life. We used to laugh together. I think we cried together a few times.

I'm different now too. Stronger.

Welcome back.

I've missed you.

So,

Looking good from here 😊

Hope things continue to look up for you :rose:

Back