Let's try this again

very nice. You are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Hope to see more.

Thank you everyone. To answer a majority of the messages I have received, I am not looking for someone to play with online. No, my husband doesn't want to share me, other than pictures on here. Finally, please no random cock pics. There's nothing pleasurable about opening a message and seeing your penis staring at me. I know this is an erotic message board, but you can still show some respect.

With that being said I will respond to all of you soon.

I hope you like this one.

Would sure like to see more involving that...hubby is a lucky guy.

I used to have a thread, but I can't remember the password. I'm doing this for my husband. He comes here to the boards all the time. He loves to show me off, but I'm very hesitant in doing so. Please be respectful. I'm going to start off slow. Some if these will be duplicates from my other thread. I hope you don't mind šŸ˜€

Hoowwwwlllooooooooo:D

Wonderful to see you posting again Mrs C;)

If I were your husband, I would be alone with you and not paying any attention to this site! You are hot as HELL!!!

Thunder up, you are all woman! I'm glad hubby will share you here on this thread. Please continue gifting us with your lovely nakedness.

It is nice to wake up to so many compliments. Great way to start my day. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 9
It is nice to wake up to so many compliments. Great way to start my day. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

great to start with this pic...

you look like you are right in the middle of something...

Keep going. Lovely breasts. Lucky hubby
Yes he is lucky isn't he?
Absolutely dont mind! You have a beautiful body!
Thank you :). I work hard on it.
Mmmmm.... love to take a bath with you girl- we can rub titties on each other...
Haha. He would love that I'm sure.
Very sexy indeed. :) Loved the soapy one.

He surprised me and decided to take a few pics of me in the shower.

Oh what a sexy picture of a very sexy woman! I wish I had that view in my bed, it would make me get back into it, and play with you for a long time ;) :devil:

Thank you everyone. To answer a majority of the messages I have received, I am not looking for someone to play with online. No, my husband doesn't want to share me, other than pictures on here. Finally, please no random cock pics. There's nothing pleasurable about opening a message and seeing your penis staring at me. I know this is an erotic message board, but you can still show some respect.

With that being said I will respond to all of you soon.

I hope you like this one.

I do love your pix!!!

Back