Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Frank Noir: Tales of Lust - Vol. 4 out now!

Just when you thought Frank Noir’s stories couldn’t get any filthier, he decides to turn the kink up another notch.

A racist blonde on holiday in the desert falls into the hands of a virile arab. A perverted flasher takes advantage of a young (and horny) widow visiting her husband’s grave. And when the guests gang up on our heroine, even a simple coffee in an outdoor café can lead to hours of unbelievable depravity.

Frank Noir serves up graphic, yet sensual tales of torrid sexual encounters that will force you to face up to your own darkest urges. And ignite a fire of lust in you for which there is but one remedy…

The stories in this collection:

“Bedfellows”: A reservation mishap forces two colleagues to share a hotel bed. What could possibly go wrong?

“The Tourists”: Nikki is not enjoying her holiday in the Arab world. But unfortunately the local men find her shapely body irresistible.

“Superficial Damage”: When a young woman crashes into another car, its male driver demands a very special kind of compensation.

“Revenge”: Ed wants to punish his supposedly unfaithful wife. But soon the tables are turned.

“The Plumber”: When Christy makes plans to seduce the handsome young plumber, she ends up getting much more than she bargained for.

“The Churchyard”: A young (and horny) widow goes to visit her husband’s grave. She doesn’t know that a depraved flasher is lurking in the churchyard.

“Outdoor Service”: A story in three parts: Rachel’s visit to an outdoor café turns into a frenzied sexual adventure when the waiter and the guests gang up on her.

Get it from

Amazon
Smashwords

 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 11 October 2015, an “every which way” story set in a Richmond B&B, And Eat It Too, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Andy and his pregnant young wife, Sandi, arrive at a Richmond, Virginia, B&B from Norfolk on a business assignment for Andy. He suspects that it requires him to cast aside his denial of a gay/bisexual past, in favor of a normal family life, to close the business deal.

Sandi has her own lesbian/bisexual past she’s given up for marriage and motherhood. At the Richmond B&B, though, the two fall into the clutches of a swinger bisexual older couple, a naval admiral and his siren of a wife, as well as the temptations of a luscious black bisexual B&B host and his submissive male partner.

As the admiral, who has recognized Andy from his previous life as a pole dancer at a naval dockside gay bar, pushes a philosophy of having your cake and eating it too, the young couple are sorely tempted to fall irrevocably back into an every-which-way lifestyle.

Warnings: Contains casual pansexual sex, gay sex, group sex, interracial sex, and pregnant sex.


TAGS:

b/t/q, bampb, bisexual, bisexual / pansexual, coercion, double penetration, female / female, ff, interracial, l/g/b/t/q, male / male, male / male / female, mm, mmf, multiple partners, multiple partners / polyamory, polyamory, pregnant sex, resort / hotel, richmond, short stories, swingers, temptation


EXCERPT:

“Hello there. Welcome to the Grove Manor Inn. I’m . . . here let me help you with those. Let me take at least one of them. I’m Albert, the lazier part of Mark and Albert.”

He spoke “Albert” without the closing “T,” and, from both his mixed British and Caribbean islander accent and his strikingly good “best of several races” looks, it wasn’t hard to conclude that he was Jamaican. He also was a hunk and a half, beautifully built, at least six foot two tall, broad in the chest, and slim in waist and hips.

Andy had known a gay couple operated the B&B on Grove Street, in Richmond, Virginia’s, Fan District—a mostly residential area of large, late nineteenth and early twentieth century row house that took its name because the streets radiated west away from the government center in the form of a fan. The Web site had made quite clear the two male hosts were a couple, if in a subtle way, so that potential guests would know before deciding to book. Andy didn’t know, however, that at least one of the couple was a god-like, light-chocolate hunk.

That didn’t help Andy one bit. He wouldn’t have booked into the B&B, knowing it was run by a gay couple. He was having a hard enough time not hyperventilating what he was doing in Richmond at all—what was expected of him here. Sandi had made the reservations.

And Sandi was still working her way out of the front seat of their Volvo SUV. She wasn’t clumsy; she was six months pregnant and showing. And she was feeling every added inch of girth and had been complaining of the discomfort all the way from the coast.

“And, by process of elimination, you must be the Clemons,” Albert said as he reached out for one of the bags Andy was carrying at the back gate into the swimming pool area of the B&B. Andy had entered the alley behind the Grove Street houses, as directed, and parked between two cars on a four-car parking pad. “The Arnolds are already here and settled in. There are just the four of you for the two nights you’ll be with us. The Arnolds are staying longer than you at both ends.”

“Hello,” Andy finally said, trying not to look at Albert like he could eat the man up, “Yes, we’re the Clemons. This is Sandra. I’m Andy.”

Sandra Clemons had finally caught up with them, although she was moving almost in a waddle. She was still stretching her spine with a fist in the small of her back and looking slightly harried from the drive from the coast. Beyond that, she was looking radiant, a small blonde who looked every bit the sportswear model she’d been before she’d had her first child. She smiled at Albert and shook his free hand. Andy was still juggling a suitcase, a computer bag, and the bolster pillow stuffed in a bag. Sandra couldn’t get comfortable without a body pillow to lean full length against when she finally got around to sleep. Despite showing six months, she still needed attention from Andy most nights before going to sleep. . . .

In swim suits and rising from pool beds beside the pool as Andy, first, and then Sandra and Albert entered the yard, were what must be the other couple staying at the B&B. He was older, maybe in his fifties, of imposing stature—barrel chested, well-muscled for his age, bald and bull necked, but with bushy eyebrows and a chest heavily matted with curly salt and pepper hair. His stomach was still flat and his legs were those of a rugby player. A man, standing ramrod straight, of military bearing and Marine physique.

The woman, in contrast, was a raven-haired, trim, elegant society dame type either not older than her late thirties or having an expert plastic surgeon on retainer. She was tanned to a golden sheen and proudly and unapologetically wearing a black string bikini. Despite her age, no apologies or self-consciousness were required. Still, she was so deeply bronzed that the tanning must be perpetual and she’d probably be looking like old leather in ten years. In the meantime, though, she was gorgeous.

“Admiral and Mrs. Arnold—Hal and Margaret,” Albert said, gesturing with his free hand toward the couple at the pool.


1904533.jpg
 
Just released, a new milf anthology featuring yours truly and my friends from Boruma Publishing/Carnal Pleasures!

Got milf?

attachment.php


For the first time in one hot volume, bestselling erotica authors Jessie Foxx, Alana Church, and Laura Lovecraft combine their talents to bring you “Got MILF?” a sizzling trio of stories about MILFs who are out-of-this-world sexy, sultry, and gorgeous. Lose yourself in steamy desire as three lucky young men get their wildest dreams fulfilled!


Excerpt from “Driven MILF-Crazy”

“So,” Estella began. “Do you want to step out of the car and take care of it?”
I was suddenly overcome with boldness. I mean, she could see my erection; if I was going to be upfront about what I wanted, there was no better time to do it.

“Not really.”

I watched her eyes widen as I unzipped my jeans.

She raised a hand to her mouth, covering a smile. I didn’t care if it was from embarrassment; that moment sitting there, exposing myself to this gorgeous MILF, was the most unreal, erotic moment of my life. The blood pounded in my ears, and I swear I could hear my heart beating in my chest. It’s a good thing I had nothing to say, because my mouth was so dry I could not utter a single word.

When Estella finally removed her hand from her face, she was still smiling and her tanned face had gone a shade of red.

“Wow. Eduardo I wasn’t expecting…that.”

I swallowed, trying to bring enough moisture to my mouth to say those two crucial words. “Wanna help?”

It was all riding on that. There was nothing else I could say; I’d crossed that line and there was no going back.

Excerpt from “The Snow Maid”

She stepped into his arms. She was trembling. With fear or desire, he couldn't tell. He put his arms around her for comfort and held her, astonished as always to find how small she was. Her breasts were firm against his chest. She spoke softly, cool breath raising goosebumps on his chest.

“I forgot what it was like. My creators, bless and damn them, couldn't imagine a young woman who wasn't also governed by lust. So the Snow Maid is like a mare who is perpetually in heat. The maid who is also a wanton. Do you understand?” she asked, pulling away to look up at his face. For the first time in his memory, her pale face was flushed.

“I have no choice in the matter. Damn them all, I don't really want a choice. Not when she is upon me and you are here. The Snow Maid wants a man. I want a man. I need a man. I want you. I need you, Bill Carter. Thank the High One he brought you to me.” She raised herself on her toes, cold lips brushing his.
“Make love to me, please?”

Without words, Bill took her hands in his and brought them to his lips. Hand in hand, they walked out of the kitchen, and Polina led him to the one place in the house he had never gone.

Her bedroom.

Excerpt from “After School Special”

“Why should a young man feel sorry for looking at an attractive woman?”

“I shouldn’t?” I put my hands out.

“Nope,” she answered. “I’m flattered that you look.” She gave me a nasty little smirk. “I know you do, I know all the boys do, and I love it.”

“You do?”

“I do. I mean, after all…” Grabbing the top of her shirt, she pulled it down to expose more of her cleavage. “Isn’t that what I am: an effing tease?”

“I was just, um…” I stopped when she placed her finger to my lips.

“See, that’s the problem. Looking is fine, fantasizing is fine, but saying crude nasty things about me is where you were wrong today.”

“I’m sorry, Miss Ross,” I said more firmly this time. “I know I was wrong, but could you maybe not tell…”

“You are wrong.” She nodded. “How do you know I’m a tease? That’s an assumption made by men who know they’ll never get a woman, so they say they’re teases. It’s a petty, misleading statement. Never mind harsh and hurtful."

“You know how much trouble you can get into for this, don’t you, Todd?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Well I suggest you start doing some serious ass kissing if you don’t want me to say anything.”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked, confused, but relieved that I might have a shot at getting out of this.

“I just told you,” Miss Ross said. “Start kissing my ass.”

Available on smashwords

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/584655

On amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016L18ICS

On Carnal Pleasures

http://www.carnal-pleasures.com/zen...e=product_info&cPath=134_240&products_id=1104

And you can now buy from me directly at my new website

http://borumapublishing.com/llcraft...n_page=product_info&cPath=5_18&products_id=92
 

Attachments

  • ANTHOLOGY - Got MILF.jpg
    ANTHOLOGY - Got MILF.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone!

I don't know how many of you are familiar with my Dragon (S)Layers series, but if you're not and you enjoy epic fantasy tales, you might enjoy it: https://www.literotica.com/s/dragon-s-layers-ch-01-the-rogue

Recently I finished and released a novella, The Paladin Gambit, ...

Tammy, that's great! I love your Dragon (S)Layers series, and I will be totally reading this! Rock on! I'll be sure to leave you an amazon review when I'm done. :)
 
The Devil's Luck

Hey smut writers and readers! Just wanted to pimp the recent Amazon release of The Devil's Luck, former #1 NonConsent/Reluctance HOF voted story (pulled down for publication a few weeks ago).

The Devil's Luck
TDL-Cover-Art-1000h1.jpg


Here's the blurb:

Lust and discovery, betrayal and secrets in the age of sail.
Oh yes, and pirates. Dirty, dirty pirates.


Travel back to the Golden Age of Piracy where bodices were ripped, timbers were shivered, and we all pretend, for the sake of naughty books, that hygiene was a great deal better than it was.

Hannah Collingwood is ready to sail from Bristol on The Mourning Dove and start a new life in the colonies. A villainous doctor has other plans for her, though, and they begin with smuggling her aboard the ship of the notorious pirate, Black Edmund.

When Edmund Blackburn, captain of The Devil's Luck, and Benjamin Till, the ship’s quartermaster insist the window "earn her keep", Hannah faces a new reality: this is a ship full of Very Bad Men. The sort who do Very Bad Things and expect to get away with it. Now she isn't sure what's more terrifying: the scandalous demands they make, or the way she begins to counter their knavery with advances of her own.

Watching the prim but lovely widow struggle with her own desires is entertaining for a time, but before Edmund and Benjamin know it, sport turns into distraction. Hannah Collingwood is having her own inconvenient effects on the men, and none they'd care to admit.

The waters grow more turbulent still when Edmund uncovers a sordid connection between his family and Hannah’s—one he can never let her know about.

All he needs to do to continue enjoying the pleasure of her company is guard this ugly little secret. The only things at stake are ten years’ worth of plans and his oldest friendship with Benjamin. What could possibly go wrong?

Literotica Reader's Choice Award winning author Eris Adderly transports you onto the decks of The Devil's Luck and into a dark, seductive world of scoundrels and forbidden desires. Leave your inhibitions ashore: a bounty of pleasure awaits!

Note: this story contains scenes of explicit sexual material, including MFM menage, and is intended for mature readers only.


And how about a bit of an excerpt:

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶​

Benjamin yanked his hips back and left her shocked at the sudden relief on her jaw. He was repositioning himself below her, flat on his back now atop the mattress. The rooting behind her came to an abrupt halt as well as Edmund left her.

What’s all this?


Ah, she realised, as Till pulled her down over him at the waist, he wants a turn now.

Hannah was all too happy to oblige. Benjamin aimed himself, already slick from the caress of her tongue, and quested about until he found her entrance. He was inside at once, filling her where the captain had been mere seconds ago.

Are you a whore, Hannah? a little voice whispered from deep down where she’d buried such things.

What if I am? I don’t care.

I don’t care.


The quartermaster was deliberate in his claiming, one muscled forearm across her lower back, pulling her down so her belly slid over his and their hips ground together with the motion. His green eyes blazed into hers with unrestrained lust and she did not look away.

She held herself up with her arms locked, palms against the mattress on either side of the man beneath her, raking her swollen nub over him with every shallow thrust. Hannah all but snarled in heat. She would allow herself every indulgence today.

From your mind to the Devil’s ears
, she thought, as warmth from the captain’s body blanketed her back. Again, with flesh on all sides of her, Hannah tensed and shivered.

A shiver, it turned out, would not suffice for what was to come.

Edmund reached his hand between them and laid his erection between her flexing cheeks. Her fluid arousal was everywhere by now and, as Till pumped away, the man at her back began to sluice through the slippery furrow. She felt a firm heat rubbing against her, massaging the tight outer ring of that most vulnerable entrance he’d taken liberties with that first night after her punishment at the mast.

When she understood his intentions, her body gushed in response. She wanted him to punish her some more.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶​


As of today it has nine 5-star reviews on Amazon, and right now it's still only $0.99 for the full, 318 page novel! Wanna give it a try?

Get The Devil's Luck on Amazon:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA

Thanks guys!
 
Launched on 17 October 2015 by BarbarianSpy, a GM NYPD detective murder mystery, Inevitable Case, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:

BLURB:

Having an intimate relationship with both the victim and the possible primary suspect in the latest serial killer murder of a young male prostitute, NYPD Vice Homicide unit chief Mike Kavanagh is tied up in knots with hidden grief and concern. Not being able to reveal his intimate relationship with the victim he knew as Spencer Prentice or his priest brother, Liam, who he suspects of being responsible for the murders, Kavanagh launches a parallel investigation of his own that draws him deeper and deeper into his darkest fears.

Warnings: Contains graphic gay male sex, priest sex, and nongraphic depiction of sex crime murder.


TAGS:

cops, detective story, gay anal, gay cop, gay detective, gay priest, murder mystery, priest sex, rent boy, serial killer, sex crime, short story, suspense, younger-older


EXCERPT:

I picked my way through piles of corrugated tin, broken toilets, and lawnmower parts and came to a halt when I saw the blue uniforms and the wheel-less old Lincoln Town Car, with the smashed-in engine compartment, sitting on concrete blocks. Mullins had said it was an Inevitable Case when he’d called me, but I’d never get used to seeing the various ways that could play out. What we referred to as an Inevitable Case was a street whore or hustler some john or pimp had taken for that final ride.

The back door of the Town Car was open and I could see the body—small, slim, and folded over in a near-fetal position, knees on the floor of the car in front of the backseat, chest pushed up against the partition wall to the driver’s compartment, the red sash around the neck, angrily contrasting with the supple, creamy skin. Golden curls drooping down over the side of the face. Even from here I could see that it was a young Caucasian, probably male. At least I’d been told on the phone that it was a male, connected with a series of cases we were pursuing.

When I got closer to the car, Mullins and Paxton looked up and gave me a slight grimace. I didn’t know who any of the young, uniformed cops were who were milling about the scene—more cops than were necessary, certainly. Sightseers just like the people gathered at the entrance to the junk yard. No doubt they were from the local Bronx precinct. Mullins and Paxton I knew because they were my men. We all were Central Headquarters Vice Homicide, the only such specialized unit in the city. The case had already been bucked up to us because of the red sash. It was becoming a city-wide signature, as was the victim also IDing as a young prostitute.

Flat chested. That was where the “probably male” had come from. No one had messed with the body to be positive about that. The side of his chest was hidden by the fold of his arm. If there’d been tits in evidence, protruding beyond the curve of the arm, it could have been a young, slim female, of which there were plenty walking the streets of the city. Now that I was closer, I could see his shorts and briefs down around his ankles and the T-shirt—a familiar one, but it probably was a popular design—puddled on the floor of the Town Car.

The perpetrator had been sitting on the seat, with the rent-boy riding him and facing the front seat. The red sash probably had started as just a breath-control kink and turned into something terminal. You’d think these young street whores would take notice of what little we put out on the street about this—be careful of red scarves and of johns interested in breath control.

“Any ID on him?” I asked Paxton.

“Left him his wallet, in his shorts, Mike. Name on the NYU student card is Sean Parks.”

I grunted. “Leaving ID follows the pattern. Thumbing his nose at us. Didn’t care that we knew who the vic was in short order. Probably meant he was picking them at random, not providing a pattern of mutual contact. Time of death?”

“The ME hasn’t arrived yet,” Mullins answered. “Apparently it was a busy night in the Bronx.”

I leaned into the backseat and reached over and brushed the curls of the hair away—and my hand immediately began to tremble. It couldn’t be. But of course it was. I took a moment to take deep breaths. Mullins and Paxton couldn’t see how this had undone me.

Either his name wasn’t really Sean Parks, or I had been duped. I knew him as Spencer Prentice.



1907114.jpg
 
From the authors that brought you Hot Summer Reads, we now present an anthology sure to tingle your senses, send shivers up your spine, and arouse you in ways you didn't know erotica could. Just in time for Halloween too.

51%2B9L3t3ncL._SX358_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg


Eight full stories, all complete with no cliffhangers. And at a price that will surprise you.

Patient Lee - Ghosts Have Pride - A ghost visits her granddaughter to reveal the truth about herself and to help her granddaughter discover her own sexuality.

J. Kendall Dane - Rocky Horror Redux - Two long-term gay lovers recreate more than just memories of their first date from 1975 at the fortieth anniversary showing of the infamous cult classic.

Shea Mara - Mesmerized - After Clara accompanies her friend Shawn to a seance meant to contact a notorious medium from the turn of the century, she begins to act on dark urges, and an intense sexuality that threatens everything she cares about.

Christian Pohl - The Making of "A Little Heresy" - When Amanda agrees to be painted naked by a mysterious artist, she doesn't realize there is no turning back.

Bucky Duckman - Tamera the Unbeliever - Forensic psychologist Tamera's lack of belief is no match for ancient rites and the seductive powers of darkness.

Ella Wilding - Pan's Playground - Leah followed a stranger into a mythical forest and said goodbye to life as she knew it.

JC Winchester - A Night in Hell - Seeking vengeance for the horrors visited upon her in a previous life, Alice stalks wealthy families for their dirty, tattered souls.

M.S. Tarot - Don't Lose Your Head - In New Orleans, revenge doesn't end where insanity begins, Alphonse will show Tomas the way.

As the weather cools down to winter, let us heat you back up!

Available at Amazon on Kindle or Kindle Unlimited.

.
 
Behind the Eight Ball, a paranormal M/M novel, was released by DsP on 10/30/15

~8 Ball made the ARe Best Seller list while on pre-order and has a silver star.
~8 Ball made Dreamspinner’s Best Seller list at #8.
~8 Ball made Amazon’s Best Seller LGBT Fantasy list at #4

Life is better with a cat. Or maybe two. How about a werecat who can shift into a sexy man? Sure, they can be tough to understand, meowing at nothing and running off at a moment’s notice. But in a dangerous situation, there’s no better ally, and in bed, they make their lovers purr… as long as they don’t mind an occasional nip or a little bit of kink. The clowder might not trust humans, and no mating is without its challenges, but that won’t stop these cats from finding and claiming their perfect men.



Buy links:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Eight-Ball-Fangs-Felines-ebook/dp/B016HDBVOC/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-behindtheeightball-1904995-145.html


DsP: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=7022




Fur, Fangs, and Felines: Book Two

Blurb:
A cool morning, a yard full of birds, and a kitty on a mission. What more could a werecat want? Beta Heller Wirth has it all, except a mate—a shifter mate, that is. The last thing he wants is one of those dangerous humans who kill without remorse. Heller knows about that firsthand. So what does the goddess Bast do? She gives Heller exactly what he does not want—a human: business owner Lawson Dupre.

Lawson hasn’t a clue what just happened in his car detail shop. One minute a cute client is about to pass out, and then he perks up and starts flirting. Next thing, he runs out the door like the hounds of hell are after him. Learning that Heller is a werecat doesn’t freak out Lawson. He happens to be one of those rare humans who knows paranormals exists. He even lives with one. Watch the fur fly as Heller and Lawson battle hurt feelings, misguided beliefs, and a power shift in Heller’s clowder.


Excerpt:

Chapter One—Heller

STEP.

Step.

Stop.

The rustling of dead leaves caught my attention, and I froze with one paw still in the air. Not moving and barely daring to breathe, I waited. My whiskers twitched as a cool October breeze disturbed the scent of decaying leaves and rich soil. The foliage trembled again as something rooted around.

I slowly lowered my paw. The disturbance wasn’t very noticeable except to my predatory gaze. The movement continued. Gradually, bit by bit, I crept forward, making sure my long fur didn’t disturb the surrounding mounds of dying leaves. It was times like these I wished my coat were short like Dolf’s. One thing was for sure—whatever was below those leaves was going to be mine shortly. All I needed was to cover a little more distance and I’d be close enough.

Step.

Step.

Crouch.

Heart thumping, I watched as the movement continued. My muscles tightened and my bottom started wiggling. Unable to wait, I sprang forward, claws extended. Leaves flew into the air as I landed on my target. Bugs scattered. Eyes narrowed, I searched for…. There! There was the little bugger. I growled at the big black beetle and trapped it with my paw.

Seconds passed. The bug wiggled under my paw, tickling me. Hunched down, I carefully lifted my paw and peeked. Dammit, can’t see. Unable to get a good look, I lifted my paw a little higher… and there it went, scuttling across the ground. Gleefully I slammed a paw down, trying to trap it. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Arrgh! What’s the deal? I keep missing.

Looked like I’d found myself in a game of whack-a-mole, except with a beetle.And off we went. The bug scurried away with me hot on its trail. Every time I thought I had a paw on it, I ended up missing. Stupid critter was fast. I bounded along behind as it raced across the ground. Then it suddenly cut back and ran straight under me.

Surprised, I leaped in the air, all four paws coming off the ground. Whoa! Zigged when I should have zagged. I landed and nonchalantly licked a paw. Hope no one saw that. I had to give the bug credit. That was a smart move. The shrill cry of a mockingbird caught my attention. I lifted my head, searching for the little tattletale.

Up in a tree it sat, its warning cries echoing around the yard. I eyed the tree. Hmm, I could climb it, but the stupid bird will probably just take off. Still, might be fun. Maybe after I finished playing with the bug… and damn. The bug.

My attention returned to where it had been, my tail slashing. Great. Lost it. Stupid bird. I sat up and threw a glare over my shoulder at the bird. Standing, I turned my back to the little menace, tail held high. That’s what I think of you, buddy. I prowled around for a while, sniffing, enjoying the coolness of the morning.

In the early morning sunlight, the dew on the grass sparkled like diamonds. Maybe it was pretty, but the stuff was also cold and wet against my paws. I was glad for my fur. As I wandered back toward the house, my stomach growled. I was hungry and… I sniffed. Oh, was that a blue jay I smelled? Oh, oh, a blue jay. Yum.

The human side of me groaned, but the kitty part wanted to jump with joy. The noisy little shits were actually quite intelligent. Catching one was always a feat. Quick as I could, I hid in the bright fall foliage by the back porch. I stayed very, very still so the stupid bird three feet from me didn’t fly off in a panic.

I licked my lips, my whiskers twitching as I watched the little rascal across from me raise its head. Shit, shit, shit. What caught its attention? Come on already. It’s all fine, nothing to worry about here. No cat hanging around. Just go back to pecking around on the ground. Everything’s good. See? I’m not moving, not even breathing.

Crouched low, I waited while my breakfast relaxed and returned to looking for acorns. Other birds came and went, but I refused to get distracted. I knew the one I wanted. Inch by agonizing inch, I crept closer to my prey. My mouth watered and my heart thumped.

The chatter of the birds around me was easy and relaxed, no distress calls sounding. That’s right. Just keep on eating. Soon I’m going to be eating you. My body tensed, back legs ready to spring me into action….

And the phone in the house rang.


Bio:

M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. That’s if she’s not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. She’s married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two grown children.

She was a finalist in the Rainbow Awards for 2013 and won an Honorable Mention in the 2015 Rainbow Awards. She has been reviewed by USA today Love and Lust. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Rainbow Romance Writers, and Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
 

Attachments

  • Behindthe8Ball.jpg
    Behindthe8Ball.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Slave of the Pit of Pleasures & assorted other works...

Three stories of men, women, and the ways they choose to pass the time...

Extract, Slave of the Pit of Pleasures

Be’th jerked awake and sat up. She sneezed and blew a piece of straw out of her hair. In her small, grey-stone cell, she was chained by her ankle to the wall furthest from its wooden door. The room contained the straw pallet where she had slept, a trench where a trickle of water streamed along, and a stone basin where water dripped, pooled and drained. A pale glowing crystal provided the cell with a weak light that kept its corners in shadow. A small wooden stool was the only article of furniture allowed.
The night before, after scraping her sensitive skin off and giving her another through drenching with the hot spray in the geyser room, Di’ck had thrust a cotton nightdress into her arms and taken her to this place. She had slept soundly in her pallet, her body worn out from her trial and the sweaty sex with the d’man. This morning—if it was morning—she felt rested and refreshed, though still a little sore. She was still amazed, and a little mortified, that Di’ck had been able to evoke such a wild and uncontrolled rush of lust in her. She’d never really considered the ensorcelled love-slaves anything more than exotic objects before.
Di’ck himself was a Pit bondsman, enslaved to obey the servants of the prison and perhaps an owner who housed him here in the bleak corridors of the Pit of Pleasures—the prison that was now her home. With a sense of petty cruelty, the unseen rulers of the place had clearly relished seeing their muscular pet give Be’th her undignified public initiation to the prison. Watching her passionate reaction to Di’ck had clearly interested these secret masters; her propensity to come often and without thought intrigued them, though she couldn’t think why.
One such who might be her future mistress, the Lady Bet’tii de Trask, was coming to inspect her in her cell today because of it. Be’th trembled at the prospect of being in Bet’tii’s power. She could expect little mercy from her old enemy.
To put off thinking, Be’th instead went about her morning toilet as well as she could in her little cell. She brushed the straws off then washed and braided her hair. Leaning over the trench she rinsed eyes and mouth, and pinched and slapped her cheeks to redden them in the absence of paint. At last she ran out of chores and sat and simply waited. Just as she was beginning to wonder uncertainly if the unseen speaker of the night before had been playing another cruel jest on her, the grille of the cell door was drawn back. Black-in-black eyes met hers.
“The prisoner will stand and appear for inspection!” barked Di’ck.
Be’th felt almost grateful to see the d’man. His presence here was a known quantity. She stood, and shuffled forwards as far as the chain attached to her ankle would allow. In her long cotton nightdress, with her hands folded in front of her, she felt almost serene.
The cell door swung open into the rocky corridor beyond the cell and Di’ck walked in, followed by a tall and elegantly-dressed matron in early middle-age. Though her ladyship’s pride and dignity did not permit of a girlish aspect, her command of the art of glamour had fixed her appearance to remain unmoving for some decades now. She was buxom rather than pert, her long frame carrying its extra flesh well. She was striking rather than beautiful. Dark brown eyes looked out from a long face framed by long black hair falling past her shoulders. Twin curved hairsticks pinned a round bun in place above each one. Faint creases around her eyes and mouth hinted at her true age, but did not reveal it. Paint and powder had been skilfully applied to emphasise her sensuous lips, which now quirked in a small smile of satisfaction.
For all the slanderous gossip about her, that satisfaction was a feeling well merited. Lady de Trask was a force in Arnothian politics. Her skill in sorcery was formidable, and with it she had built a second fortune from the first secured from her family and marriages. Careful economy had husbanded her wealth through uncertain times, a rare skill for an aristocratic noble in a city that loved display. Money bought influence, and together with the goings-on at the de Trask family parties, she enjoyed a certain level of political reticence practiced towards her by other noble houses.
Besides, Bet’tii could be a dangerous women to cross, famously challenging—and winning—a sorcerous duel with her second husband’s younger mistress. The other witch was left colour-blind, purple-skinned, and two feet tall. Bet’tii had outlived two husbands and one son and now cavorted with a string of lovers while keeping a stable of ensorcelled gigolos on the side. In Arnoth, her reputation for depraved licentiousness was second only to the infamous wizard-councillor Arn’uld de Valois. It had been Bet’tii’s failed seduction of Be’th’s fiancé Alax that had landed both young people in their present reduced states.
Be’th watched this matriarch stride in with some trepidation. Lady Bet’tii met her eyes with the complete confidence of a noblewoman summoning her serving maid. No other emotion flickered across her face except the expectation of obedience.

Blurbs

Slave of the Pit of Pleasures, 35K novella:

Arnoth is a city of magic and lies, its rulers corrupt, decadent, and locked in constant schemes and plots against one another. For many years true power has rested in the hands of the Grand Chancellor, the wizard-councilor Arn'uld de Valois, whose magic rests on a dark secret hidden in the depths of the city. Now hot blooded Lady Be’th de Kovskaya falls from her high station after she fails to free her philandering fiancé, whose scandalous affairs have caught up with him at last. Sentenced to seven years in the forbidding Pit of Pleasures for breaking the laws of her home, Be'th must submit to the cruel and arbitrary whims of the prison and its visitors. Hope of escape and revenge is rekindled when she falls in with the plans of others but the Pit is a treacherous place. Be'th will need all her wits and skills at seduction if she is to free herself from the lowly station of... Slave of the Pit of Pleasures!

Buy Link: http://amzn.to/1NeLpL0

A Fine Idea, 20K story:

Unexpectedly stranded at a small town hotel for the night, a penniless traveller finds herself unexpectedly entangled with a menacing local neighbour in compromising circumstances. When she succumbs to his demands it sets off a chain of events that turn her stay into an orgiastic but lucrative evening.

Buy Link: http://amzn.to/1Rc3OYf


Shadows in a Library Corner, 5k short story:

Teresa, a student going about her studies in an old corner of the university library is surprised to discover one night that her seat comes with some unusual properties, including a strange visitor with a deft touch and a very persuasive tongue. After Teresa is seduced she finds herself pulled down into an eerie mirror world of shadows until she falls back on her own skill and experience to escape.

http://******/1M1G45m

What the reviewers are saying:

"This man will be the next Jane Austin, buy his stuff."

"A heartbreaking work of staggering genius with erections, you should really buy his stuff."

"Infringes copy right in at least thirty seven different countries."
 
Last edited:
Pandora's Panties

I have finally dipped my toes in the publishing waters, and let a water droplet fall...

I hope the cover works.


Pandora's Panties is now available on Smashwords.com.

Amanda receives a mysterious gift, a seductive pair of panties with a mind of their own. The panties take Amanda to new heights of sexual bliss, but the gift comes with a price. Together, Amanda and her ex-lover Jack realize that there's no such thing as free sex, and perhaps it's high time for second chances.


From Pandora's Panties:

But here I was, a glass of Irish whiskey in
front of me, alone. Did I really want to be here alone? Certainly I
wouldn't have invited anyone I shared an office with to join me
tonight. But even had I not wanted to be alone, whom would I have
picked? Whom among the men I'd been with in the past, some fewer
than two weeks, others - like Jack - for years, would I have chosen
as my mate for life? Or at the very least to share a bedroom with
every night, breakfast in the morning, and willing to share laundry
and cooking duties with? A good question indeed...

As the night went on, I let those thoughts
drift away from me on the sound waves and returned to watching the
dancers. With the advancing hours the music was more throbbing, the
dancers writhing more lewdly, the accidental touches becoming more
purposeful, more lingering - the hand that had earlier casually
brushed against the curve of a breast or a hip now rested on a
waist, traveled down the curve of buttocks. The legs of partners
intertwined, pelvises grinding intensely against each other.

I realized the cleft between my legs was
drawing attention to itself: my thighs were slick with the seeping
moisture. I pulled forward to the edge of my seat, crossing my legs
tightly, my thigh muscles clenching and putting pressure on that
inner cluster of nerve endings. Paradoxically, increasing the
pressure without relieved the pressure within. As I did so, a
tongue seemed to emerge from somewhere, from nowhere, slick and wet
and firm. It slid around my outer lips, then squirmed its way in
between my crossed thighs. I was so startled I uncrossed my legs.
Again, what the hell? The tongue burrowed deeper inside and swirled
around the inside of my channel, punctuating the swirls with a
dragging motion from back to front, right over the rough patch
along the upper wall. The sensation was so realistic, so arousing
that I sat up and arched my back into it.

As if on cue, a mouth closed over my outer
lips, tightening into an "O" over the top of my clit, the tongue
coming out to meet the lips and licking upwards. The tongue
differed from other tongues I'd had the pleasure to feel, closer in
texture to the rougher tongues of cats. It covered, however, a much
larger area, and the pressure it brought to bear made me arch
towards the table, so hard that I moved it forward a notch.
 

Attachments

  • Presentation2SW.jpg
    Presentation2SW.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nighttime Promises, a scifi M/M novella, was rereleased by Allromance on 11/1/15

This is book #2 in the Make a Wish series. Nighttime Wishes is book #1.


Buy Link: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-nighttimepromises-1908642-340.html
NOTE: This is a previously published work. The title, author, and/or publisher may have changed.


~Made the Best Seller list at ARe while on pre-order.
~Only offered at ARe for now. Will be out shortly at other places.


Book Description:

When you wish upon a star… it comes true in ways you never expected.

Things have gone downhill since Sheriff Bryan Coltrane got involved in the FBI’s investigation of a recent UFO crash. Not only is a homophobic agent pushing his buttons, but he’s made contact with one of the aliens…who wants him for a mate!

Daroshi, a warrior with tentacles from the planet Maz’Rar, monitored the rescue of his captain, Ziang. Impressed by the courageous and brawny human male, he wants Bryan for his own despite knowing little about the race. Neither man is prepared for the problems arising from Daroshi’s desires, or the passion exploding between them.

What’s an alien to do when his mate harps on his civil rights and makes demands? He makes the wishes come true.


Excerpt:

“I had two big-ass aliens after me, of course I tased him. What did you expect after the way you busted through the window? You think I was going to offer you a beer? And fuck, my house is probably gonna burn down since I left the damn stove on!” Bryan yelled. “Son of a bitch, I left the damn stove on.”

The door to Medical opened and Shawn walked inside, with Blayno guarding him. He’d heard most of the conversation from outside.

“Huh, I did tell you he wouldn’t come without a fight.” Smirking, Shawn took in the flushed faces of Daroshi and Bryan. “Think I also warned you to disarm him.”

Daroshi threw his hands up in the air. “Are all humans like this?”

“Only the ones half scared out of their minds.” Shawn turned to Bryan. “How’s it hanging, dude?”

“Shawn?” Bryan whispered, relieved to see another actual human. “Is that really you? They didn’t, like, turn you into a pod person or something, did they? It’s really you?”

Shawn choked back a laugh. “It’s me.”

He walked closer to Bryan, and Ziang growled loudly, the sound bouncing off the walls. “Shawn, do not move any closer to him, he has a—”

“Chill out, E.T. I’m not the one he’s threatening.” Shaking his head, he jumped on the medibed and sat down next to Bryan. “Bryan, they aren’t going to hurt you, I promise. But the knife has to go, dude.”


About the Author:

M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. That’s if she’s not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken.

She was a finalist in the Rainbow Awards for 2013 and won an Honorable Mention in the 2015 Rainbow Awards. She has been reviewed by USA today Love and Lust. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Rainbow Romance Writers, and Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
 
Here is my debut as a commercial purveyor of smut:

bd0103cf2fde4f05bfb10b9131c6186f553ad320-thumb


My Jamaican Virgin is the story of Georges, who is an older, white musician from France who has come to Jamaica to work on composing his symphony in solitude. But then he meets Emma, a young, dark, innocent violinist who is eager to learn the ways of love. And she has a friend: Natalie, a precocious, bisexual, insatiable clarinetist from the United States. Georges thought he would retreat from the distractions of a very active love life in his native France, to work in isolation in the little guest house in the back of Mrs. Hewitt's property in the lush tropical paradise of Jamaica. But then he meets Emma, and he cannot resist the sweet and voluptuous young violinist -- and Mrs. Hewitt seems to approve! But it becomes still more complicated. Emma's friend: Natalie is used to getting what she wants, and she wants Georges -- and Emma. How can Georges write a symphony with all this going on?

Excerpt:

Meanwhile, of course, we were drinking rum, and plenty of it. I was beginning to feel the effects, and I suspected that the girls were getting fairly bourré. I was reclining on my little couch, and the girls each occupied an armchair. One moment everything seemed dignified and serene, and in the next, things sort of went out of control.

Natalie was looking at me, flashing a brilliant smile, and then her dress was up around her hips, and her hand was on her naked pussy. I glanced at Emma, who was staring at me intensely as if to gauge my reaction to what Natalie was doing. Then I more or less involuntarily glanced back at Natalie, who seemed quite absorbed in her masturbation. When I looked back to Emma, she, too was displaying her pussy and stroking it with obvious pleasure.

In moments like these, alcohol is the enemy of careful, rational judgment. I pulled my trousers down, allowing my cock to burst free from its confines. Emma let out a little cry and lurched tipsily across the floor, steering an erratic course toward the rug before my couch, where she knelt in front of my cock and engulfed it with her mouth. Natalie, who navigated with a greater degree of finesse, came up behind Emma, and soon her hands found Emma's breasts and pussy. With a shocked expression, Emma gasped, "Natalie!" But she immediately realized that to raise a
protest, she would have to abandon her sucking of my cock, which she was apparently unwilling to do. With her mouth once again full of my phallus, she offered no further resistance to Natalie's busy fingers.
 
Last edited:
Two Out of Three, an erotic romance

Two Out of Three

Conflicted, Valeria returns to Israel to come to grips with the death of her cousin and lover, Joshua. Avi is a soldier who has lost his wife to cancer. They meet rather improbably, when Avi catches Val in a compromising position. And, as Val discovers how little she really knew about Josh's death, love blooms among the desolate and dignified stones of one of the world's oldest ruins, Petra.


0B1FrkEssp5IMWDFqQnlpdjN1V3M
 
Published on 20 November 2015 by BarbarianSpy, habu’s GM Chain Gangbanged. (Habu is a pen name of sr71plt.)


BLURB:

A young college student runs afoul of a rural county police, court, and jail system when a friend leaves drugs in his car. Railroaded into a thirty-day stint in jail, the student gradually learns what he has to do in a system where the men in charge—jailers and prisoners alike—are both corrupt and ever in the mood for male-male sex.


TAGS:

first time, gay anal, gay cocksucking, older-younger, outdoors, prison, prison sex, road gang, rough


EXCERPT:

On my seventh day, my first work detail came up. We were going out to a rural spot to clear brush from the side of a road running through a heavily forested and hilly area. It was with great dismay that when I jumped up into the back of the van, I saw both Bobby Joe and Maurice among those who were going out on the detail.

It was a hot day and the work was hard. We had small saws and machetes and were clearing brush and saplings back some twenty minutes from the road. There were six inmates and three guards. Maurice clearly was in charge and everyone there, including the two other guards, were afraid of him. Everyone, of course, except Bobby Joe, who seemed to be a special friend of Maurice’s.

Bobby Joe was probably the best and fastest worker among us. It wasn’t long until he was so heated up that he stripped off his shirt and undershirt and was swinging away, covered with sweat that matted the thick, black hair on his chest and arms into swirls and made his undulating muscles gleam in the sunlight. The other inmates quickly followed suit in stripping down to their waists--all except for me.

“Take off that shirt,” Maurice called out to me in a booming voice. “Can’t you see it’s too hot to work in?”

I pretended that I hadn’t heard him.

“Take off the shirt, I said,” Maurice boomed again.

“I’m okay the way I am,” I answered in the most pleasant voice I could muster. “But thanks, anyway.”

Maurice stomped over to me, and all of the inmates stopped to watch us. “I said for you to take off that shirt, son, and I meant what I said.”

“Sure thing, Sir,” I said and I stripped my shirt and undershirt off. My eyes flicked over to Bobby Joe, and I could see a wide smile of appreciation on his face.

“And because you didn’t do what I asked, you can go ahead and strip all your other clothes off too and work that way for a while.”

I was dumbfounded. “But, Sir, this is a public road.”

“Good point,” Maurice said with a big smile. “You can go on into the woods there a bit and clear brush over by the picnic area. We’ll see that no one goes in there, but not much of a chance they will. Not many want to picnic next to where a chain gang is working.”



1935246.jpg
 
Shadow, Jaegers of the Consortium 1

After the Great War and subsequent Cataclysm, nations lay decimated across the globe. Borders fell, economies were ruined, and lawlessness prevailed. Amid chaos and uncertainty, the Consortium rose up to bring order to the global economy and within them came the Jaegers as the beacons of chivalry, truth, and justice. They were the international investigators, police, judges, and executioners with the sole purpose of hunting those who sought to oppress the weak.

Book synopsis:

Charity Carmichael, Countess of the Theocracy of Dixie and heiress to the Carmichael fortune, returns home from University to find she is to be married to Baron Edward Spence III at summer’s end. Charity does not love, or even like, Eddie. She longs for real love and adventure, but she must do what her parents and society expects of her.

But while dolefully planning her wedding, she is surprised to learn that her bank accounts have been drained. Charity requests permission to travel to the tropical island of Elysium to visit her best friend, Ayla, while the investigation into her lost finances takes place. What was to be a simple last vacation as a single woman, quickly becomes the type of adventure in lust and love that she’s yearned for.

Ayla introduces Charity to her dangerously handsome and flirtatious accountant, Lucas Wolverton. As a favor to Ayla, Lucas uses his position within the Consortium to conduct his own investigation of Charity’s accounts, while attempting to win Charity’s affection.

As the investigation deepens, Charity cannot resist Lucas’s charm and she begins developing a strong desire for him—a desire she has only read about in the erotic novels she secretly enjoys. Charity struggles to resist while Lucas shows her a world wholly different from the Theocracy of Dixie; a world of passion and intrigue, where people are encouraged to follow their hearts and desires, not society’s expectations.

Early Praise for Shadow

"Shadow may well be the first romance novel I've ever read cover-to-cover...there's plenty of steam in this steampunk romance story, and this is one of those books you'd definitely hide under your pillow so you could read it at night, undisturbed."

-Alan 'Professor' Falconer, Steam House Entertainment


"Diesel Jester breathes a pheromone charged aether into his characters to give us a love/lust story for the ages... it left me wanting more..."

-Dr. Brassy Steamington, Steampunk Maker Extraordinaire



Free on Kindle from 12/01/15 to 12/06/15 on Amazon.com. Please read, rate, and review if you take advantage of this offer!

http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Jaeger...&qid=1448988292&sr=1-3&keywords=diesel+jester
 
Tales From Valleyview Cemetery

We've just published our first eBook, a horror short story collection about a cursed cemetery and town. It's meant to be an adult take on Alvin Schwartz's "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" series. There's a sample story over at our tumblr (Cemetery Gates Media) -- check out the cover art, it has links to the amazon ($3.99 eBook) and print book pages too.

http://cemeterygatesmedia.tumblr.com/talesfromvalleyview
 
The Harvest: A Tah'Narian Christmas, a scifi M/M short, was released 12/1/15

The Harvest: A Tah'Narian Christmas by M.A. Church

Blurb:
So what’s an alien to do when his mate refuses to say what’s bothering him? Why, he sends a deep space message to his mate’s mother on earth, what else?

Keyno not only learns the importance of Christmas to his chosen, he’s also shocked and confused as to why Dale hasn’t shared this with him. There is no such celebration on Tah’Nar, but that doesn’t stop Keyno from trying to bring happiness to Dale. He’s not only a starship captain, he’s also an excellent strategist. He gathers his closest friends—Doc and Gibor—and researches the holiday.

He finds three important things about Christmas: First there is an older, heavyset male called the Santa Claus. The second is the holiday usually revolves around a tree laden with shiny baubles and lights with gifts under it. And finally they learn they’re supposed to eat way too much, then lie around and moan because they ate too much.

Humans are so odd.

These mighty warriors survived the birth of their young, surely an undertaking of this magnitude is not beyond their grasp. Hopefully Dale will be pleased with all the trouble Keyno went to. But just in case, Keyno has a very special surprise in store for his chosen for his first Tah’Narian Christmas.


Excerpt:
Chapter One
Five years after the final Harvest on Earth.

“Is it ready?”

“Hold on, Szin.” Dale finished programming the reduplicator with specs for plastic water pistols. He, Keyno, and the twins had returned to Tah’Nar for a science conference and were staying at their old home there.

Szin shifted impatiently from foot to foot, darting glances around the kitchen. At six Szin was a ball of fire. “Come on, Dad.”

Dale rolled his eyes as he started the program. “Going as fast as I can. Rushing me isn’t going to make this happen any faster.”

A beep sounded, and Dale removed the plastic pistol from the reduplicator. The Tah’Narians didn’t have any toys geared for play so he and Keyno had discussed Dale’s desire to provide the young with Earth-type toys to enjoy. Dale then made them, based on his own childhood playthings.

“Okay, it’s finished.”

Szin hopped up and down. “Finally!”

“Just let me fill it up with water, Szin.” Dale hurriedly filled the pistol. “Okay, there you go.”

Dale handed it to his young, and Szin rushed out of the kitchen. A moment later, he heard a loud growl followed by a startled meow, and then a crash from the living area.

Dale rubbed the bridge of his nose as he joined the young. What had he been thinking giving only one of them a water gun? “Okay, what happened?”

There stood Raiden, soaking wet, his pointy ears laid flat, one of the many plants in the house turned over… and Szin grinning madly. Raiden, also age six, was as tall as a seven-year-old human child.

Looking around, it didn’t take much for Dale to figure out what happened. “Uh-huh, you were waiting to ambush Szin, weren’t you, Raiden?”

“Maybe.” Raiden, staring at the floor, trailed his toe through the dirt that spilled from the plant.

“Right. Well, looks like you bit off more than you could chew.” Dale hid his grin.

The emotions on Raiden’s face ranged from disgust to guilt. He’d hidden on one of the many elevations, waiting for this twin to pass by so he could leap on him as he had many times before. And received the shock of his life when Szin unloaded on him with the water pistol.

A memory of Susan doing the same thing to him blindsided Dale. He would’ve paid good money to do to her what Szin just did to Raiden. God, he missed her, especially right now when Christmas was approaching on Earth.

“Dad? You okay?”


Buy Link:
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/597266

ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theharvestatah039narianchristmas-1937756-145.html

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-TahNa...999653&sr=1-1&keywords=A+Tah'Narian+Christmas

About the Author:

M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. That’s if she’s not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken.

She was a finalist in the Rainbow Awards for 2013 and won an Honorable Mention in the 2015 Rainbow Awards. She has been reviewed by USA today Love and Lust. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Rainbow Romance Writers, and Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
 
Launched to the marketplace by BarbarianSpy on 6 December 2015, The Photograph, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Robust and commanding legendary adventure novelist J. Harvey Kincaid had been an important repeat lodger at the Wolf Creek dude ranch in the Colorado Rockies for decades, annually having come to be taken up into the mountains to hunt elk by both Jamie’s grandfather and Jamie’s father, John. With John off in Laramie, Wyoming, at a rodeo, and Jamie left behind to manage the financially struggling dude ranch, Kincaid has shown up again, asking young Jamie to take him on a hunting trip up into the mountains.

When straightening up the charismatic and “man’s man” novelist’s room, Jamie comes across a hunting trip photograph strongly hinting of a predatory hold Kincaid has had over his father, John—and that brings to mind the guilt-ridden suicide of his grandfather as well.

The revelation that Kincaid's trips have had a whole different connotation of hunting than shooting elk makes Jamie determined that Kincaid’s predatory hold over the previous two generations of his family and threatened extension to a third generation will come to an end on this camping trip up into the Rockies.


TAGS:

bondage, camping, cowboys, domination, gay anal, gay first time, gay seduction, mountains, novelist, olderyounger, outdoors


EXCERPT:

I had little idea how to track elk—that had been my father's specialty—but J. Harvey Kincaid was a patient man, a very patient man. We rode across the isolated ridges for days, searching near the tree lines, where Kincaid said my father often took him. By the third day our horses were worn out, and Kincaid suggested that we just lay by in a stand of cottonwood trees next to a fast-running stream in a sheltering ravine he remembered from previous trips.

We ate that night over an open fire, leaning against the saddles we had slung on the ground between the bank of the stream and the line of cottonwoods. J. Harvey Kincaid was his charming best, weaving stores of male bonding and the raw challenge of man against nature in that rich baritone voice of his, in words that were strong and raw but also mesmerizing in their poetry.

The air was crisp and slightly chilly, and Kincaid called me over to sit beside him as he leaned against his saddle so that we could share the blanket. He said we would be so much more comfortable making maximum use of our shared body heat. And I believed him. I had always believed him.

We sat there, against each other, as J. Harvey Kincaid continued weaving the magic of his stories. He asked me questions about what I thought of male bonding, of how close one man could be to another, how much support they could give each other in struggling against the elements. And he helped me provide the answers. He asked me about my connections with my father, and I started to cry, the grieving gripping me now, at last. He kissed my tears away. And he kissed my cheeks. And he kissed my lips. He told me not to cry, in that mesmerizing poetic baritone voice of his. He told me he loved me, and no one had told me that before, not even my father.

He asked me if I trusted him and if I loved him too. And then, at that moment, I surely did. He was a connection to my father. He was the savior of our ranch. He cared for me and comforted me. He unbuttoned my shirt and comforted the hollow of my neck with his lips, and then he comforted my nipples and my belly with his hands and his tongue.

He was unbuckling my jeans and slowly unbuttoning my fly, all the time telling me that he loved me and wanted to take care of me. And asking me if I loved him and trusted him. And I did and I told him so. And he told me again of the joys and comfort of male bonding and said he wanted to bond with me. And he asked if I loved him enough to bond with him. And I did. I yearned for male bonding. And I told him so.



1940497.jpg
 
eXessica is publishing grouped standalone e-books in bundles, including works by habu, a pen name of sr71plt, which are doing exceptionally well in sales at Amazon:

Three Union (including habu’s Cynthia’s Box), #10,085 in Amazon sales at the moment.

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Union-B...?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1450068827&sr=1-2

Experience Preferred (including habu’s And Spoil the Child), #31,137 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Experience-Pr...?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1450068827&sr=1-1

Manhandled (including habu’s Strapped Tight), #41,330 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Manhandled-Ro...?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1450068827&sr=1-3

(Chances are good that some other Literotica authors, who also are eXcessica authors, have works in these books--if so, feel free to post.)

eXcessica's Selena Kitt, with these themed bundles, shows others how to get it done and make good money out of it. ;)
 
12391910_10153775970822232_3333078542541514899_n.jpg




ON ICE: Power Play Book 2
Scheduled Release from Palm Tree Books in 2016

BLURB:

Quinn Talmadge grew up in the world of his parents, hockey legends turned Pittsburgh Rebels owners Troy and Alex Talmadge, while working hard to create his own. He outwardly appears as a picture of success from adolescence to adulthood: captain of his school’s hockey team, dating the class beauty, a junior league standout, American Hockey Conference’s hottest draft pick, and following in his father’s footsteps as the Rebels’ captain.

Beneath the surface, shy and awkward Quinn deals with the pains of being dumped by his first love, taunts and intentional attempts made by opponents to injure him, verbal abuse from teammates’ parents on and off the ice, media scrutiny as “the player with strange eyes,” and wondering if he’ll end up alone while witnessing teammates interacting with spouses and significant others.

He then meets April Stephens in an unconventional manner one night while out with friends, but will a second chance at love survive the demands of his hockey career?

The first Power Play book is now on sale here.
 
Last edited:
Announcing the 15 December 2015 launching by[B]BarbarianSpy[/B]of the GM novella Bangkok Summer Seduction by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

College student Julien Kalimoka, is the exotic result of a marriage between an Hawaiian father and French-Vietnamese mother, and having recently found male-male love with the Nigerian, Kwame, is off to Bangkok for the summer following his first year at college to help out in his mother’s bookstore.

Although his parents are estranged, Julien’s father, who has already discovered and indulged in the joys of male-male sex, has suggested the trip to encourage Julien to further explore that lifestyle as well. When Julien reaches Bangkok after a mile-high club initiation on the air route from the U.S. West Coast to Tokyo, he discovers that his mother and her Thai royal boyfriend have their own plans for him.


TAGS:

African lover, Bangkok, big cocks, domination, gay fiction, gay parent, gay soldier, gay student, interracial, mile high club, older-younger, piercings, relationships, scheming, Thai royalty, threesome, transvestite


EXCERPT:

The day on the plane moved on into the evening, with drinks and snacks followed by dinner, the dimming of the lights, and the start of the movies. The old hippy sitting next to me had drunk himself into a stupor and was leaning against the window wall, his mouth wide open, and snoring.

A passing stewardess who was passing saw that he was asleep and bent down and asked me, in an excited whisper, if I knew who he was. I didn’t. She told me—a member of some rock band from before I was born. I wasn’t any more impressed with him after she told me that, but I tried to act sufficiently gratified. After she passed on, I got up in the darkness and went to the head. No one around me even looked up; they were all busy reading or were glued to their TV consoles. As I was coming back to my seat, there he was—the black hunk—leaning up against the pillar between economy and business class sections, beefy arms folded over his torso, and giving me the eye. He nodded his head back toward economy class and then unfolded himself, turned, and walked away.

Sometime during dinner, I must admit, I’d forgotten about him. I told myself that it had just been a flirtation as I was coming down from having to say good-bye to Kwame. But now he suddenly was front and center in my attention again as I watched his bulbous buttocks roll in the dancer’s steps he was taking in retreating from me down the aisle into the depths of the darkened economy section. My cock was stirring.
Thoughts entered my mind of my father goading me not to pass up the opportunities presented when another man stirred my cock.

I looked down at the snoring and aging-by-the-minute rock musician and then around for what the stewardesses were doing. They weren’t in evidence—taking a break, no doubt, with all of the well-fed passengers supposedly absorbed in their choice of movies. I turned and walked into the economy section. The black hunk was already all the way in the back of the plane, where seat occupancy was sparse. This, gloriously, wasn’t a packed flight.

The black guy was looking around at the banks of seating in the rear as I approached. Everyone back here who I passed had their faces buried in their TV consoles. The rows before the one he stood by and across the aisle from it were deserted. No stewardesses were on the move.

“In here,” he growled, pointing toward an empty row of three seats. He had a hand in the bin overhead, pulling out a blanket. He gave me a little shove as I moved past him into the bank of seats and landed on the middle seat on my hip and nearly hit my head on the window wall.

He remained a man of few words. “Yes?” he asked in a low, hoarse whisper as he looked down at me. I took that as shorthand for “Do you take black cock?”

“Yes,” I squeaked.

He sat in the aisle seat, his legs turned to me, and covered our laps and legs with the blanket. Going right to town, he unbuckled and unzipped my shorts with one hand under the blanket while cupping the back of my neck with the other and bringing my face up to his for a deep kiss. The kiss, conducted below the top level of the seat bank in front of us, lasted for the full time it took him to strip off my shorts and briefs.

As he let go of my lips, he whispered, “Lay back and enjoy. Dream of what comes later.” I leaned over against the window wall as he slowly jerked me off to an ejaculation.



1950238.jpg
 
Another adventure by my alter ego.

FleetAction-5t.jpg


Now available at Smashword and the Kindle Store.

The war with the Gar continues in the Rigel system. More ships and crew are lost. Then suddenly...

Excerpt:

The fleet was deployed. Everyone was rested and ready. All stations were manned. Weapons were tight. Ezra watched as the Gar ships came. When they all dropped out of hyperspace at the same time, he knew he had won the pool. Over eight hundred ships now sped toward the mixed Armada. He could feel the vibrations as torpedoes left the tubes. Hundreds of torpedoes flashed from Warrior One in seconds, only to disappear into hyperspace.

Then the battle was joined. The Gar ships fired first. Plasma bolts leaped from their ships to paint the shields of the ships of the Armada. Plasma bolts from the Armada answered them, flashing across the distance instantly. Warrior One shook as the powerful bolts hit the big ship. Fire was returned. All ships shields glowed with hit after hit from plasma bolts. The Federation ships shields held, absorbing the power that struck them.

The Gar ships flashed through the system and were gone. Bits and pieces of some of those ships floated along with them.

"All ships turn," Ezra called out.

Warrior One started her turn in place, then they waited. On the front screen the blips representing the Gar ships were slowing and turning to come back.

Warrior One and the other big ships surged forward to get in front of the smaller ships in the group. Once again the Armada was ready long before the Gar retuned. On the screen in front of Ezra, he watched as Gar ships disappeared. The Federation torpedoes were still on the hunt. Their prey, Gar ships.

Once again the Gar were in system, headed toward the Armada. Once again shields glowed with hit after hit of plasma. Once again, Gar shields were saturated with plasma bolts as they flashed by the ships waiting for them. Once again, Gar ships disappeared as they passed.

The Gar were turning for another pass. Warrior One along with the other ships turned in place and waited. Torpedoes still hunted. Their prey disappeared. The computer estimated the Gar had lost over one hundred ships.

The Gar came again. This time three ships of the Amada exploded. The clutter in the system had hidden the Gar scout ships. Tór, the mighty command battleship was torn to pieces. The main part of the ship was still intact, but both sponsons were in shambles. The destroyers 098 and 899 were destroyed. Ezra believed they had sacrificed themselves to save another, bigger ship. The worst loss was the Nuadha, Fleet Four's carrier.

The Gar were through the system once more. As Ezra watched, none were turning to reengage. They jumped in to hyperspace only to reappear two AU's out where they came to a halt.
 
Back
Top