Nick's OOC Lounge [Open to Public ] [Now Serving]

ok here is fine so characters....Original mostly or at least grab Dante and Nero [who i thought was epic]

i'll probabley go with an Original one, but it would probably be better to have either dante or nero. for nero he has his own shop set up in another town

well i got a original as well he is a half and half which many seem is over powered but i may Just Go with Dante since he wouldnt be a Original and i know how to play him because i was thinking me and you play villians and heros

well even with dante being half and half he still got beat up part way, for mine i was either think on doing a normal human, or a human who had a demon eye impanted to replace his normal eye. he wont be as powerful as a true half demon, but he is still more durable than a human.

-nods- yeah i got you ok then well then i may but i was thinking me and you could be heros and villians maybe Dante hires a crew or somethign to work with him maybe that is where the plot thickens a bit like a outlaw from hell breaks out and challanges them against his life maybe not dante and nero maybe our characters lare life long friends since there small o somethign we get two girls applying for positions with the group and pass for some odd reason anything you wanna add

it sounds good to me, on the outlaw part an idea it could where a human tried to control demons. he was defeated by us, and he was later sent to a metal ward because he was claimed to be insane. A Demon who was defeated by dante/Nero his soul induried. he soon took over him. he breaks out killing all that are in there only sparing the ones he thinks he can use and turn them into demons. he then sends out demons after each one of us. ( or he sends demons out into the city and we see the two girls defeating them and asked them to join us)

that can work a sort of the girls look standing there we jump in and say something like "dont worry we got this ladies." and they whip out weapons and start gunning before we do and we just watch them like WTF

also your charcter and others ( like Dante,nero,lady trish) they will know that he has a demon eye. he will either have that eye closed or wear sunglasses to hide it. other demons would sense somthing strange about him but most are not sure .

well i dont really wanna mix and match the ocs with the previous characters if we can help it i mean not as heros anyway mayeb this demon tricks the 4 of them somehow and posses them to be evil like his own freaking army of hunters lol

Awsome we just need the players now is all me and you are def we just need two more ladies

As of now i'm on a back up computer since my other one wont recgonize my wireless network.

dam hey do you know any one wanting to do this rp wanna post the idea up on the seeking players thread with me im sur eyou got more fans then i do

I posted on the seeking role payer site and i sent out two pm have to wait and see if i get a reply

Awsome that helps -slides you frosty root beer mug- here ya go -raises glass to Knight-

-drinks Root beer so fast there is aload of foam at the bottom-"Ha how did that happen."-drinks foam-

-Clans up the bar a bit and bbrings shipments of alchaol in and stores it cleaning his bar-

Back