Old 03-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #65751
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Good evening Naked Party People.

It was great seeing some of you at the Litogether...I hope the rest of you can be there next year. It was awesome!
Yes and hugs and kisses from someone like Tom are worth it.
Glad to hear you made it home safely.
Proud To Be Official Playgrounder #298!
For a woman, there is nothing more erotic than being understood.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #65752
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLustyWench View Post
And the puppy, don't forget you not only brought that "thing" into "his" home but you left him alone with them, including the puppy.
Have you been talking to Mr. Fuzzball? I knew he was on the phone a little while ago. Damn. I'm curbing his call privileges right now.

Quote:
Good evening Naked Party People.

It was great seeing some of you at the Litogether...I hope the rest of you can be there next year. It was awesome!
Hello, Tom. You were such a good keeper this past weekend. Thanks for looking after me. I really appreciate it. As you saw, I really needed it.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #65753
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Yes and hugs and kisses from someone like Tom are worth it.
Glad to hear you made it home safely.
Awwww...thanks Wenchie...I enjoyed your kisses and hugs too.

We never did discuss that Fantasy story you're working on. Bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Hello, Tom. You were such a good keeper this past weekend. Thanks for looking after me. I really appreciate it. As you saw, I really needed it.
It was my pleasure, Molly. I'm always at the disposal of a lady in distress, especially one as pretty as yourself.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 03-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #65754
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
Have you been talking to Mr. Fuzzball? I knew he was on the phone a little while ago. Damn. I'm curbing his call privileges right now.

So that was the purr-ish noises on the 800 call a bit ago. Was wondering.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #65755
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
Awwww...thanks Wenchie...I enjoyed your kisses and hugs too.

We never did discuss that Fantasy story you're working on. Bummer.

It was my pleasure, Molly. I'm always at the disposal of a lady in distress, especially one as pretty as yourself.
When we figure out if it is the power cord or the motherboard that has my laptop down and silent (and then get it fixed), I'll send you the story. I promise.

Right now, I'm on our daughter's old laptop and it works but it's just not the same. My story is in limbo now as I didn't email it to myself or someone else after the last stages of work.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #65756
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
You're my hero.

Quote:
So that was the purr-ish noises on the 800 call a bit ago. Was wondering.
Yeah. Be careful, Wenchie. He's a trickster. He'll seduce you quietly, then go for the jugular.

Quote:
When we figure out if it is the power cord or the motherboard that has my laptop down and silent (and then get it fixed), I'll send you the story. I promise.

Right now, I'm on our daughter's old laptop and it works but it's just not the same. My story is in limbo now as I didn't email it to myself or someone else after the last stages of work.
Damn. That just sucks!

When I got home, I couldn't find my thumb-drive. I just knew I'd left it in Chicago and I was in a panic. It has all my stories. Even though I back up on other sources, too, I hadn't done so with the last two chapters. Scared me.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #65757
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Mmm...Godiva truffles...

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #65758
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
You're my hero.

Yeah. Be careful, Wenchie. He's a trickster. He'll seduce you quietly, then go for the jugular.

Damn. That just sucks!

When I got home, I couldn't find my thumb-drive. I just knew I'd left it in Chicago and I was in a panic. It has all my stories. Even though I back up on other sources, too, I hadn't done so with the last two chapters. Scared me.
Yes, I'm none too happy. Especially since I take good care of my laptop and it was one week past the one year mark when this happened. Which was of course a week or so before the Litogether, so I couldn't post much pre-event.

But I was up to Chapter 6 and had some witty dialogue going so I want to wait, just mad at myself for not saving on a jump drive. If a power cord, then it will be cheap, if a motherboard, then it will have to wait and wait.

Did you find the thumb-drive?

Old 03-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #65759
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Bummer, man. I learned a sharp lesson when I forgot to send a 90% completed story to a thumb drive and M$Worst ate it. I could never recover it.

Quote:
You're my hero.

Awww...you're a sweetie, Molly.

So did you find the elusive drive?

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 03-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #65760
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

God, yes! Molly don't keep us worrying. Did you find that frickin' thumbdive?

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 03-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #65761
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
God, yes! Molly don't keep us worrying. Did you find that frickin' thumbdrive?
I guess that's in the next chapter, bear.

Good seein' ya, buddy. Glad ya' made it.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #65762
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Yes, I'm none too happy. Especially since I take good care of my laptop and it was one week past the one year mark when this happened. Which was of course a week or so before the Litogether, so I couldn't post much pre-event.

But I was up to Chapter 6 and had some witty dialogue going so I want to wait, just mad at myself for not saving on a jump drive. If a power cord, then it will be cheap, if a motherboard, then it will have to wait and wait.

Did you find the thumb-drive?
Quote:
I'm looking forward to reading it.

Bummer, man. I learned a sharp lesson when I forgot to send a 90% completed story to a thumb drive and M$Worst ate it. I could never recover it.

Awww...you're a sweetie, Molly.

So did you find the elusive drive?
Quote:
God, yes! Molly don't keep us worrying. Did you find that frickin' thumbdive?
Well, I had taken it to bear's room to share the best story I've ever written and didn't remember getting it back. I remember him telling me to take it, but couldn't remember actually doing it. After all the sleep depravation and that stupid fainting spell, I wasn't too sure of anything by the time I got home.

But I couldn't find it. I looked through everything--suitcases, computer bag, purse. It was nowhere. I was in tears.

Then, in a panic, I went through it all again. Found it at the bottom of the computer bag, under a crease at the seam. I had tears in my eyes again.

Whew.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #65763
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I guess that's in the next chapter, bear.

Good seein' ya, buddy. Glad ya' made it.
Did I mention I write suspense?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #65764
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Evening all. I'm not staying long, but I popped in to check the threads and wanted to pass out hugs before going to bed.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:16 AM   #65765
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretme View Post
Evening all. I'm not staying long, but I popped in to check the threads and wanted to pass out hugs before going to bed.
Getting warm again? Glad to hear you are home again.
Hugs

Old 03-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #65766
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Did I mention I write suspense?
And you're mean, too!

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 03-23-2010, 01:21 AM   #65767
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Hugs, doll. It was wonderful to see you again.

And that's my favorite of your AV's. Good night.

Quote:
And you're mean, too!
Yes, I know.

I never did get the chance to thank you properly for that wicked foot rub.

Caught me by surprise, bear.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #65768
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Damn, but it's late. How did that happen?

I'm off to bed y'all. Lock up when you're done. Good night and sleep tight.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #65769
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Quote:
Getting warm again? Glad to hear you are home again.
Hugs
Definitely warmer in this end of the country. I know I said it a couple times, but I do believe that the Chi trip was at least partially intended to remind me of why I don't want to move back north. I love my job, but it would not be a happy one in snow.

Quote:
Hugs, doll. It was wonderful to see you again.

And that's my favorite of your AV's. Good night.
Thanks. It was great seeing you too. And don't feel too bad about the sailors. When they came back I was one of the ones who answered the door and also too inebriated to think straight. I was standing there holding the door and trying to think of a logical reason to send them away and my brain wasn't working as they tried to talk their way in. If Wenchie hadn't been there I don't know for certain that I could have come up with the logic to send them away. We were all drinking and not thinking as straight as we should have been on occasion. I think that in the end a little common sense would have been a good thing all around.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:30 AM   #65770
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Definitely warmer in this end of the country. I know I said it a couple times, but I do believe that the Chi trip was at least partially intended to remind me of why I don't want to move back north. I love my job, but it would not be a happy one in snow.

Thanks. It was great seeing you too. And don't feel too bad about the sailors. When they came back I was one of the ones who answered the door and also too inebriated to think straight. I was standing there holding the door and trying to think of a logical reason to send them away and my brain wasn't working as they tried to talk their way in. If Wenchie hadn't been there I don't know for certain that I could have come up with the logic to send them away. We were all drinking and not thinking as straight as we should have been on occasion. I think that in the end a little common sense would have been a good thing all around.
LOL. That's why I took myself to bed. I didn't want to cause more trouble. I'm good at that.

Good night.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-23-2010, 01:32 AM   #65771
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I never did get the chance to thank you properly for that wicked foot rub.

Caught me by surprise, bear.
I'll take a rain check for next year . . .

My stories

Old 03-23-2010, 01:32 AM   #65772
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Night.. BTW I generally find your trouble most amusing.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:33 AM   #65773
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
G'night secret. It was cool seein' you and slyc again.

Quote:
Damn, but it's late. How did that happen?

I'm off to bed y'all. Lock up when you're done. Good night and sleep tight.
G'night Molly. Sweet dreams.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:42 AM   #65774
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Night.. BTW I generally find your trouble most amusing.
I might if I hadn't been part of it. Had she not found the blasted thing, I'd be turning all my luggage inside out!

My stories

Old 03-23-2010, 01:44 AM   #65775
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
G'night secret. It was cool seein' you and slyc again.

G'night Molly. Sweet dreams.
BTW, Tom, thanx for the steak. It was delicious!

My stories

Closed Thread