Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 PM   #39501
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Location: With an annoying cat in my lap keeping me from typing.
Evening Peeps!

Old 12-18-2008, 12:04 AM   #39502
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzmotick View Post
If you're flying through ORD let me know.
I'm driving to Detroit tomorrow after work in the afternoon and staying at the hotel there... Then will be flying from Detroit to Houston early Friday morning.... with only a 45 minute layover... It's early in the morning so if my flight is delayed I'm sure there are tons of flights from Houston to Dallas throughout the day.....

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958

Old 12-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #39503
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Yeah, I think I should have used a smaller species of snake. Or maybe a quieter drum! But it's been so dry, yanno . . .
I shall never forgive you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansome View Post
one more early morning of work tomorrow then off to Dallas for vacation.. WOOOHOO! I totally need this..
Enjoy yourself, doll.

Quote:
Unless the airport is closed due to bad weather . . .
You're just full of encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Well, I think it's bedtime for me ...

G'night all
Good night, handsome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elianna View Post
Evening Peeps!
Hi, Eli.

Quote:
If you're flying through ORD let me know.
Hi, Gizz.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 12-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #39504
sadangel
angel Graham!!

Quote:
With an AV like that? I'll go for you, yes indeed I will!
VM, thank you. I ended up enjoying my errands more than I thought I would. Got a lot done which I wasn't expecting. Of course, with Christmas, spent too much!!

Hi Nakeds. Just wanted to stop in for a few minutes and see what ya'll were up to.

A Woman to Love, a lesbian erotic romance is available now at: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords
Available at all three places for $0.99. Thank you.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:13 AM   #39505
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I'm driving to Detroit tomorrow after work in the afternoon and staying at the hotel there... Then will be flying from Detroit to Houston early Friday morning.... with only a 45 minute layover... It's early in the morning so if my flight is delayed I'm sure there are tons of flights from Houston to Dallas throughout the day.....
Hmmm . . . sounds well planned. Good job, manny. Say 'Hi' for me, will you?

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 12-18-2008, 12:13 AM   #39506
starrkers
Down two, then left

You lot have snow, I have thunderstorms
Sorry for the disappearance - had to do ememrgency rain proofing on the car, the rear window winder broke today, and the window dropped to full open

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 12-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #39507
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Night folks, I'm following the big warm fuzzy one.
Proud To Be Official Playgrounder #298!
For a woman, there is nothing more erotic than being understood.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #39508
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrkers View Post
Sorry for the disappearance - had to do ememrgency rain proofing on the car, the rear window winder broke today, and the window dropped to full open
You guys gotta get that house done . . . so you can start on a garage!

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 12-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #39509
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Hi starr.

We've had thunderstorms here too. Then sun...then thunderstorms...then sun...gotta love the tropics.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 12-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #39510
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadangel View Post
VM, thank you. I ended up enjoying my errands more than I thought I would. Got a lot done which I wasn't expecting. Of course, with Christmas, spent too much!!

Hi Nakeds. Just wanted to stop in for a few minutes and see what ya'll were up to.
Hey, Angel. How are you?

Quote:
Ah, no wonder you want to burn it.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 12-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #39511
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLustyWench View Post
Night folks, I'm following the big warm fuzzy one.
Night Wenchie.

You campin' with VM?

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 12-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #39512
Gizzmotick
Another duck on the pond.

Location: Sitting by the phone... willing the right call to come through
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
I shall never forgive you.

Enjoy yourself, doll.

You're just full of encouragement.

Good night, handsome.

Hi, Eli.

Hi, Gizz.
Hi Mol... How have you been?

Old 12-18-2008, 12:31 AM   #39513
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Hey, Angel. How are you?

Ah, no wonder you want to burn it.
That's just the latest annoyance. On Friday the climate control computer fried itself, so now I can't even open the vents, let alone run the air con; and two weeks ago the height adjuster on the driver's seat fell to bits, so now it shifts at will, depending on the bumps in the road!

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 12-18-2008, 12:33 AM   #39514
Gizzmotick

Quote:
Well, I wish you luck in getting to warmer (slightly) weather. Lots of flights are booked full... and it can take a couple of days for a cancelled flight to filter through the system... even in good weather.

But driving isn't going to be any better.... thats for damned sure. Be safe... and be patient. And above all... attempt to have fun regardless of what is going on.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #39515
Gizzmotick

Quote:
That's just the latest annoyance. On Friday the climate control computer fried itself, so now I can't even open the vents, let alone run the air con; and two weeks ago the height adjuster on the driver's seat fell to bits, so now it shifts at will, depending on the bumps in the road!
I say you set it on fire AS ou push it off the cliff... would that work?

Old 12-18-2008, 12:39 AM   #39516
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Hi Mol... How have you been?
Cold, frazzled and tired. I hope you are faring better.

Quote:
Man, that sucks. Mine only starts when it wants to. Must be something in the air these days.

Good night, all.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-18-2008, 12:39 AM   #39517
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
And take videos, we wanna see the videos!

My stories

Old 12-18-2008, 12:41 AM   #39518
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
I am sorely tempted. But right now I need it, and it knows it!

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 12-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #39519
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
They always know it...and they talk to each other.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #39520
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Why is it that only the starting-to-fall-apart vehicles are sentient creatures with independent streaks?

Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #39521
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Do cars believe in reincarnation? Will it be waiting for you in the showroom as you look for a new one? Waiting, just waiting . . . ?

My stories

Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #39522
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Good night, all.
G'night Molly.

Stay warm.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:48 AM   #39523
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Do cars believe in reincarnation? Will it be waiting for you in the showroom as you look for a new one? Waiting, just waiting . . . ?
Ever read Stephen King's Christine?

Old 12-18-2008, 12:49 AM   #39524
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Old cars and parts thereof are recycled...so that ain't too far fetched.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:50 AM   #39525
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
They always know it...and they talk to each other.
Tell me about it - our other vehicle is booked into the mechanic on Tuesday for steering work, after failing a roadworthy inspection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
Why is it that only the starting-to-fall-apart vehicles are sentient creatures with independent streaks?
It takes them that long to break down the programming

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Closed Thread