What am I looking for ?

Superman2008

Literotica Guru
Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now.

Ladies.... are you in the same boat? Feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

Matt

Message me if you want too sweetie

Matt

I never left.

Matt

We all want that I suppose.

Matt

Well, I THOUGHT I had found someone amazing ( an old friend ) who just GHOSTED me. Ugh. Such is life.

How is everyone tonight?

Well, I THOUGHT I had found someone amazing ( an old friend ) who just GHOSTED me. Ugh. Such is life.

How is everyone tonight?

Hello my old friend who i would never ghost. Hugs to you. Hope all is well ;) you deserve better anyways ;)

Ashes! Thank you. I think I do as well. We had just reconnected. Sigh. How have you been?

I'm home sick. Blah. Have been most of the week. Stupid flu. The flu is horrible. First year in like 15 I did get a flu shot.
Otherwise... im alright. Living the dream. Lol I kid. This is not my dream but I bet it's someones. Lol but I'm alive that's all one can ask for.

I'm home sick. Blah. Have been most of the week. Stupid flu. The flu is horrible. First year in like 15 I did get a flu shot.
Otherwise... im alright. Living the dream. Lol I kid. This is not my dream but I bet it's someones. Lol but I'm alive that's all one can ask for.

HEY! Living the dream is MY line. lol I have not had a flu shot in years. Seems I get deathly ill because of them. I did catch a stomach bug earlier this week. But nothing serious. :rolleyes:

HEY! Living the dream is MY line. lol I have not had a flu shot in years. Seems I get deathly ill because of them. I did catch a stomach bug earlier this week. But nothing serious. :rolleyes:

I stressed myself into the flu I am sure. I can't say I have the flu cause I didn't get swabbed. The doc just called me in flu meds cause of symtoms. I've worked mostly from home this week and won't be returning till next week. I have some reports and 2 confrence calls tomorrow otherwise it's rest and getting good use out of the firestick.

I stressed myself into the flu I am sure. I can't say I have the flu cause I didn't get swabbed. The doc just called me in flu meds cause of symtoms. I've worked mostly from home this week and won't be returning till next week. I have some reports and 2 confrence calls tomorrow otherwise it's rest and getting good use out of the firestick.

Well, I hope you feel better soon!

Matt

Bump:rose:

Back